2. A Memory of You...

Living under one roof

 

Memory 2 - A Memory of You...

 

"Hello there! This might be the best time to introduce myself fully to you guys!" 

 

"Soo! We have to go!" Yoona peeked over to catch a glimpse of the tall girl who's still busy packing her stuff she needs for class. "Yep, coming! Just a little bit more!" Sooyoung said and put her binder in the bag, lastly grabbing her Viola case. "ALL SET!" "Then come on! We'll be late for the first class and we have to catch the bus!" Yoona opened the door and quickly ran outside. "Wait for me! Soo, be sure to lock the door, m'kay?" Taeyeon tailed Yoona and ran downstairs leaving the tall girl to lock the door. After a few seconds off hurrying and jumping on the stairs, Sooyoung catched up on her buddies. Just in time to get in the bus. "SAFE!!!"

 

"Oh God, all those running dissolved my breakfast... Hm? Oh right! I have to introduce myself, so sorry. My name is Choi Sooyoung, in my first year at University of Seoul. HAH! I never would have thought I'll pass their super hard exam, I was just as surprised as you all are right now. It's because I'm such an intelligent human being...

...

Oh alright, I studied my off every night that's why I got accepted. Happy?! You guys are making me look bad. Just kidding! Moving on, I'm Choi Sooyoung as I've said already and I'm the second born in our Poor Family. Not really that poor, Middle Class Family maybe.

Why would I study instead of working already and helping my family? Well that's because I want to ensure the future of my little siblings. I want them to study hard and have a decent living once they're adults. Such a caring and great big sister right? HAHAHA!

I just moved in the dorm nearby the University last two weeks ago since our Family's house is so far away from here. Here, we just have to ride the bus taking us straight to the front of the campus. My roommates are Yoona; the pretty, childish girl that laughs with almost ripping to the sides (Kinda like an alligator) and Taeyeon; the short, dorky, geeky, cheeky, "Tiffany" obsessed girl that loves studying and staring at "Her Tiffany's" Pictures on her free time. We're all best buds and almost inseparable, they're kinda like my own sisters now.

Last week was the start of the first semester, I really can't wait on what my University life's packed just for me. I'm taking Musical Arts since I can play the Viola and I'm pretty confident with my skills. I'm super excited!

New experiences, new memories to be made, and probably the start of my first love life...

I know, God's going to start writing the first chapter one of these days..."

 

"Soo! Sooyoung!!!" Yoona called one last time directly at the dazed girl beside her. Sooyoung held her ear due to Yoona's screech and slapped her lap. "You could have just tapped my shoulders to call my attention!" The tall girl exclaimed after furrowing forehead. Yoona just grinned broadly and stood up from their seat, tapping the other older girl who's busy worshipping her 'Precious Tiffany Picture'. "We're here already! Time to get off!" Yoona announced at the two excited figures who are struggling towards the crowd to get out of the bus.

 

"Another fresh start! What subject are you indicated this day Yoong?" Sooyoung asked the other girl with enthusiasm, the three of them are walking towards their designated classes of the day. Yoona looked at her time table and sighed out of frustration, digging the paper down to her bag. "I'll be with my worst enemy in school ever... History..." "History? But I love History! It's one of the easiest subjects like, EVER?!" Sooyoung noted, receiving an arched-brow look from Yoona. "Uhhh... Like, no? For me it's not. I hate it! All those years and names and all that? I hate memorizing! It gives me the cold shivers just thinking about all those days!" Yoona showed her body hair erecting by the thought. Taeyeon tilted her small head, wanting to say something towards the younger girls.

 

"It always depends on the student if she wants to memorize it or not. You can just fail or drop the subject if you want. I'm not asking you to do it, but History is so damn easy, y'know." The short girl boasted making Yoona agitated and submerge her nose, pouting her lips. "I need it for my course outline so I'm gonna take it till the end, even if it kills me!!!" "Will cheer you on, brother!" Sooyoung and Yoona did their usual and lengthy high five session that they spent their free time perfecting and practicing instead of actually studying. Taeyeon just shook her head and looked at her timetable to look for her class number. Without looking at the front, she suddenly bumped into someone making both of their butts fall down the ground.

 

"Ouch!" Taeyeon responded against the floor. "Look where you're going please! What if I hit my head instead of my bum?!" The other victim retorted towards Taeyeon who shifted her gaze towards her. Taeyeon's eyes got larger due to the figure of the person she's talking to right now (nagging might be the perfect word to put). "I-I-I-I'm-m-m-m-m-m..." "What-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta?!" The brunette replied in irritation while helping herself to stand up at Taeyeon who is having a brain dysfunction at the moment. Not after a long while, the SooNa pair finally found their short companion whose clothed is still kissing the ground.

 

"Aren't you going to say your sorry at least? Geez, that's not such a hard thing to say right?" "I-I'm sorry... but..." Taeyeon bolted up suddenly and fixed herself resulting on the brunette looking at her weirdly. "Y-You're... T-T-Tip-p-p-an-n-ni r-right?" "So what if I am you dork? And it's Tiffany, not Tippani!" The brunette said in annoyance. Instead of being insulted and depressed, the short girl's eyes suddenly glimmered out of happiness. "P-P-PRAISE THE LORD!!!" Taeyeon shouted at the top of her lungs and happily pumped her small fists to the air. The whole student body at the lobby looked at her out of confusion. The brunette was also shocked by what Taeyeon just said. "You're weird!"

 

"Well you know, she's 'our' weird." A tall figure patted her petite friend's head after she realized what she has done. "Oh yeah? I didn't know that she can scream loud like that with that small body. Reminds me of a friend of mine." The girl flashed a beautiful eye smile towards them. "I-I remind her of her friend..." Taeyeon squealed quietly and after that she receive a pinch at her bum bum from Yoona. "Hush unnie!" Making Taeyeon squeal again due to the pain. "She's crazy, eh?" Sooyoung averted her gaze to the eye smiling girl in front of them. "I always see you in the Music Hall by the way. Are you perhaps a Music student too?" Sooyoung asked the surprised girl. "Me? Oh no, I only play there once in a while if I don't have anything to do. You always see me there? How nice, what instrument do you play?"

 

"I play the viola. Not really that big and unique of a talent. How about you?" Sooyoung responded, but unfortunately someone suddenly interrupted their  conversation. "I'm back Miyoung..." A blonde haired girl sluggishly said towards the brunette. "You're finally back! Did you drop that class?" "Yeah, but they said I have to take it next semester. I don't really want to but I have to... I hate that phrase..." Blondie reluctantly puts away her timetable on her bag. "This scarf is really making my neck itch." She took the scarf off and hang it on her bag carelessly. "Well you have to wear it since you caught a cold silly!" The brunette nagged again, Blondie just shook her head not wanting an argument from the latter.

 

"Well I guess the three of us should head up to our classes now." Sooyoung declared, shifting the two girls' attention as well as Yoona and Taeyeon (who is admiring the beauty of the other two girls). "And who is this?" The blondie asked. "Oh right! My name is Sooyoung, and those two are Yoona and Taeyeon." The tall girl introduced herself and the other two who bowed, waved and fan girled Taeyeon only against the two. "Pleasure to meet you! I'm Tiffany and this pretty girl right beside me is my best friend, Jessica!" Tiffany presented happily.

 

"Nice to meet you g---" "I'm a total fan of your beauty! Please sign my heart! Tattoo it will be much better! Whatever you want!" Taeyeon butted in once again, this time she's really lost her state of mind and is now flushed red. Tiffany just looked at her strangely while Jessica was so busy at staring at another. "Ummm... Signing on you is a little too much..." "Oh... Then..." Taeyeon rummaged her pocket and held out her worshipping picture of Tiffany on to the real person. "Then please sign this! It would make my life complete if you did so!"

 

"What a total weirdo..." "Geez Taeng, stop scaring people with your weirdness!" "It's embarassing for us!" The two younger girls protested. "Hey! This might be a once in a lifetime opportunity! Talking to the Goddess is such a blessing from the heavens and I will not let this slip off my hand just because you two said not to!" The short girl retaliated. Tiffany had no choice but to sign her own picture which is actually her profile image in Twitter (Stalker much Taeng?) and handed it over to the girl who is ready to faint at any minute.

 

"The session bell is about to ring. Guess we have to go now, Sooyeon... Jessi?" Tiffany called out towards the puzzled Jessica, dragging her out of her senses. "Y-Yeah? You said something?" "You've been quiet this whole time... Are you okay? Your cold is not making you dizzy are you?" Tiffany asked out of worry. Jessica just held her forehead and smiled at her worried friend. The session bell suddenly rang and startled the group.

 

"Yah! That's the bell! We have to hurry! Bye Sooyoung, Yoona and Taeyeon weirdo! Come on Jess! We'll be late!" Tiffany hurrily grabbed Jessica's hand and rushed off, leaving the three. "W-wait! The scarf!" Jessica whispered but Tiffany didn't hear her. She looked at the group one last time, especially at the tall girl who's busy saying goodbye to her friends. "Sooyoung?.. Youngie?.. No... I must be mistaken..."

 

Yoona and Taeyeon also ran towards their designated class, Sooyoung was the only one left behind. "Wow, too much for a new day I think... Hmm?.." As Sooyoung made her way towards her classroom (which is the same hall as Tiffany and Jessica's), she found a familiar piece of red clothing lying down the ground. The tall girl picked it up and stared at it. "It's that blonde girl's scarf... Maybe it fell out of her bag..." 

 

"Well I guess I'm gonna have to give it back to her when fate decides to let us see again..."

 

Little did Sooyoung know, those words meant a lot more than what she normally would have thought would happen...

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Anybody here believes in the "Red String of Fate"? I don't XD But it's perfect for this story, this is where it all begins >:))

I just love Taengoo right now, I don't know why but I feel like playing with her character a LOT! <3

Subscribe+Comment. That makes Taengoo and me happy OuO

♥ SooSicFany