4. Roommates: Part 1

Living under one roof

A/N:

Just to make it clear it to y'all fantastic imaginations, this is how big and what their home looks like :)))

It's kinda like a subdivision but only partyrockin' university students live there :)) Now moving onto the story XD

REMEMBER!

Italics + Colourful Font is one's thoughts (Or either a flashback)

(Each colour varies by each character): SooyoungJessicaTiffanyTaeyeonYoonaYuriHyoyeonSunny and Seohyun

 

 

Memory 4 - Roommates: Part 1

 

Flashback

 

"Now! We will decide who sleeps in with who through this game! This game is called the 'King's Game'!"

 

"Not this stupid game again..."

 

"It's the first time I've heard of that game... D-Do we need to pair up or?.."

 

"I'll explain first so you noobs don't have to ask something stupid. You just have to pick up a chopstick and look at the number at the tip of it and that's it. Be sure to be listening Juhyun."

 

"Yes, Hyo-unnie..."

 

"Oh, so we just need to pick it up, look and just wait for the cue then?"

 

"Exactly yah shorty. Smart for a 15 year old."

 

"Well ummm... She's actually 19 years old. Just sayin'."

 

"Really? Wow, must be tough lookin' like that all the time, eh mate?"

 

"Just shut up Yul and let's proceed to the game. You and your big mouth."

 

"Are all of you ready? On the count of three. Ready?"

 

"1... 2... 3!"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"See this line? This is the barrier of privacy, m'kay? I don't want you to be loitering around or touching anything, ya understand midget?" Sunny warned the busy girl who's unpacking her things. Taeyeon turned her back from the noisy girl and slanted her lips. "Midget? As what my eyes estimated a bit earlier, your height is approximately around the 5'2" mark using Imperial measurement." Taeyeon provokely explained which made the seemingly shorter girl offended. "So what are you trying to say, Smartass?" Taeyeon looked at her with an annoyed look, tired of Sunny's endless questions and gibberish. "What I am trying to point out is you're shorter than me so don't go out calling me Midget... Shorty." With this speech, Sunny didn't hold back and glared at her with killing intent. 

 

The two short girls took their time to check out each other's height. Sunny, not accepting that she is in fact shorter than the other girl, she slightly boosted her height by tip toing. Taeyeon recognized this and did the same. The two kept on struggling to keep their balance. This went on for 3 minutes and forth. "I'M TALLER THAN YOU MIDGET!" "ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU'RE SHORTER YOU LEPRECHAUN!" "ELF!" "DWARF!" "TINKERBELL WITHOUT WINGS!" "THAT ISN'T A FREAKING INSULT MINI-ME THE THIRD!" Sparks flew around across the room that it almost short circuited the light bulb.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Please don't let it be Tiffany. Please don't let it be Tiffany. Please don't let it be Tiffany. DEAR GOD, BE GOOD TO ME AND DON'T MAKE IT TIFFANY!!!"

 

"I pick... #6!!! Come on out!!!"

 

"YES! I'M #6! THANK GOD THAT WASN'T HER NUMBE--- Wait what?"

 

"You're #6? Uhhhmmm... Small person?"

 

"Yes! I mean, no. No, YES! Yes it's my... number..."

 

"Ooooookayyy... Hyo, is it allowed to pick another number again? She's not sure what her number is... and she's a creep."

 

"What?! No! The king only has to pick one number and whoever has that number has to be the current king's roommate. That's the general rule of this game, you noob. You weren't listening."

 

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN INCLUDE THAT EARLIER WHEN YOU WERE EXPLAINING THOSE USELESS RULE YOU SAID THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE, YOU !"

 

"YEAH! PICK ANOTHER ONE, MOONY!"

 

"This is a scarier game than 7 Minutes in Heaven..."

 

"7 Minutes in Heaven?"

 

"Oh God, I can't wait to be the King! I hope I'll pick the red-tipped chopstick next!"

 

"No way!!! You can only pick once! YOPO!"

 

"Calm down, sheesh! I don't want 2 midgets fighting against me. That's scary."

 

"WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO POINT OUT, PUNK?!"

 

"Nothing... Just talking to myself, ya know... Need to take some height pills..."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Why the heck do you have a boxful of fring pans in your luggage? Who are you, Toriko*?" (***From a Japanese Anime XD) "Stop bugging me will you? These frying pans mean a lot to me more than you think..." Taeyeon pointed out towards Sunny who's busy playing her DS, lying down on her own bed full of soft pillows. "You had memories while cooking on those frying pans or something? You're more than a creep that I thought you would be." Taeyeon pretended to hear nothing from the blabbing girl as she keeps on talking on how much of a weirdo the latter is.

 

"Anyway... What course are you taking? Are you a new student too?" Sunny asked which definitely Taeyeon did not see coming. She kept on wiping her frying pan that she tried to kill Sooyoung to. There was a long pause before she could answer the other girl's question. "No, I'm in the same year as you. I'm taking the course of Law and planning to serve Justice to this country. However, I do not feel comfortable with the fact that I'm doing this only because of my parents' support. I wanted something that I could manage to pull off on my own."

 

"Does that mean that you took a back up course as well?" Sunny asked once more after the other. She's so in to know more of the short latter's life. Taeyeon smiled and crept at the top of her bed like a big baby which made Sunny giggle a little. Taeyeon faced the ceiling to continue her story. "Yeah... I took Talent classes and all that... I'm in the acting department... I don't know why I'm still stuck in there because I said that I want to take Vocal Classes, not acting classes..." "Wait... So does that mean that you can sing?" Sunny said in curiousity. Taeyeon grinned and scoffed. "Yeah... Want to hear a sample?" She said in a bragging tone.

 

"Prove it..."

 

As Taeyeon opened and spoke words that was following a beautiful melody, Sunny's heart was also swayed and taken away by each note...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

There are 3 parts of this chapter, "Roommates". I'm following the real SNSD Roommates format (You don't say?!).

I keep forgetting to put SunYeon in the tags LOL Will do in a bit XD I chopped this Title to three because it was too long for one chapter LOL

NEXT UP IS YOONYUL AND HYOHYUN IN ONE CHAPTER SINCE THEY'RE REALLY NOT THAT YOU KNOW HAHAHA (Except for YoonYul's hilarious moments XDD)

And of course SooSic+Fany in Part 3! Stay tuned for that! I'm busy with schoolwork so I'll just give you a holler!

♥ SooSicFany