5. Roommates: Part 2

Living under one roof

 

 

Memory 5 - Roommates: Part 2

 

"Finally free from that big mouthed midget! NAGGING FREEDOM!!!" A tanned girl childishly kept on jumping up and down in her bed. Yoona just giggled as she looked at Yuri having the time of her life. "You sure are happy... Must be nice, eh?" "Of course! I've been kept on Sunny's sick grip for almost a year and a half! I'm now half deaf actually..." This statement of Yuri made the other girl laugh, tha laugh that she always lets out when she's comfortable and happy. Yuri grinned by the sight of her contented new roommate. "You sure are pretty when you laugh."

 

Yoona stopped doing so and looked down, blushing. Yuri tilted her head and looked against the flustered girl who is rubbing the nape of her neck out of embarassment.The tanned girl smiled, happy of the thought that she makes the other girl fidget. "You're cute when you're embarassed too." "Stop being a sweet talker, Yul..." Yuri suddenly got silent, shocked that the younger girl called her in her crappy nickname made by her old petite roommate. "D-Did you just call me Yul by a second there?.." "A-Am I not allowed to?.. I just think it's... cute..." 

 

A moment of silence occured. The two girls who are now burning red are facing each other, not daring to spark any conversation.

"Awkward..."

"Awkward..."

And it continued on just like that for the next 12 seconds or so and they're now back to sweet talking.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Was that all the stuff you brought with you? Most of your stuff consists of Paint and Cosmetics... What gives?" The tanned girl asked in curiousity just after Yoona shouted that she was finished unpacking all of her things in her bag. "Well I do take Fine Arts, so all of these are necessary for me to bring... I don't have that much clothes because I'm not that concerned about my looks." "What? But you should dress up more often! Don't waste such a pretty face..." Yoona blushed once again. "Y-You sure know how to treat others like candy huh?"

 

Yuri grinned out of pride. She has always been a fickle mouthed lady who has no shame. She grew up flirting with both genders, since both of her parents own a bar located at down town Seoul, so it's all natural for her to have a flirtatious demeanor. "Must be nice being a first timer in University eh? It's all sweet and a happy treat but then you'll feel like crap in the next units..." Yoona just scoffed by the older girl's speech. "I'm not really afraid of what might come in the future. Just what Juhyun-ssi said earlier, Freshmen have bigger responsibilities than the other years." "Such wise words from a baby." Yuri ridiculed, but the other girl wasn't buying anything she says.

 

"Hey Yul! There are more stuff left in your old room!" Hyoyeon shouted at the top of her lungs, loud enough to hear all over the house. "Just leave it there!" "JUST GET IN HERE AND GET IT YOU LAZY FREE LOADER!" The tanned girl sluggishly got up and left the room, scratching her head. Yoona eyed the girl until she was out of her sight. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Make sure to get all of your leftover stuff in there before we move in there. Worst of all, your bed smells like it's bathed with sweat!" Hyoyeon covered her nose outside the room while Yuri was carrying an armful of her things from her old room. "Shut up! It's just 'cause your nose is too big, that's why you smell stuff." "Whatcha say?! I'mma kick your big a--" Someone tapped Hyoyeon's shoulder before she can finish her retort.

 

"Hyo-unnie, Sunny-unnie is looking for you. They said that you should take all of your stuff out of their room." "So much from being a free loader eh, Hyo? I'll be back!" Yuri ridiculed making the older girl agitated. "I'll burn all your Fitness Magazines that are still dumped in this messy closet of yours!" "Don't you ever dare, Hyo!!!" "KIM HYOYEON! COME HERE NOW!!!" Sunny screeched. Hyoyeon groaned and dragged herself towards her old single room which is now a brethren of Dwarves.

 

A/N: Here are the list of the old/new Roommates in the "Girls' Generation House"

Doubles Room (2nd Floor w/ Large Windows attached to Roof) - Tiffany - Juhyun ; Now - Jessica Sooyoung

Single Room (2nd Floor w/ Veranda) - Jessica ; Now - Yuri Yoona

Single Room (Main next to Large Storage Room) - Hyoyeon ; Now - Sunny Taeyeon

Doubles Room (Main next to Kitchen) - Sunny Yuri ; Now - Hyoyeon Juhyun

 

Just before Hyoyeon got inside her old lone room that is now decorated with Sun printed curtains and bed sheets, Sunny threw her dirty slacks and sweat shirts that were left under her bed. "What the hell was that for, Sunkyu?!!" Hyoyeon said with a loud annoyed voice, the short girl wasn't on a different mood either. "You left your dirt without you..." "Okay, guys. You could have just given her stuff nicely Sunny-ah..." Taeyeon, not liking the tension one bit, said those stammering words sheepishly. Instead of being acknowledged as the only calm and good person in the room, the other two glared at her intently, with their eyes saying "Stay out of this, Midget!".

 

"Okay geez... Just... Keep doing what you were doing then... I'm gonna go see Sooyoungie and my beautiful Goddess." Taeyeon left the room with the least courage she had with her. Hyoyeon threw back her sweatshirt back at Sunny and Sunny attacked back. The sound of the two girls having a cat fight can be heard all around the house. Taeyeon looked one more time at their small room's door and bumped once more to someone, making the box that the other girl was carrying fall down the ground. "Aish! Look at where you're going please? Still half asleep or what?" "S-Sorry..." The blonde girl glared at Taeyeon like a Hungry Tigress on the loose. Taeyeon felt her face turn pale by the looks she's receiving.

 

"Oh Taengoo! Are you done with your room? Lucky!" Sooyoung cheerfully said as peeked her big brown orbs outside the room to check the ruckus. The tall girlstood up and helped the two pick up Jessica's materials that Taeyeon carelessly bumped into. "I'm really sorry..." "Stop saying you're sorry millions of times... It will not atone your sins..." "..." Taeyeon pouted apologizingly and the other two noticed, making Sooyoung giggle and look towards the cold girl. "You sure like pink... uhh... Jessica-ssi..." Taeyeon said sluggishly, having noticed that all of the scattered stuff are hot pink.

 

"These are not mine... It's Miyoung's..." "Miyoung?.." Taeyeon said, confused by the unfamiliar name Jessica called. "Oh... Sorry... I meant these are all Tiffany's. She's a Pink Monster." "THESE ARE TIFFANY'S?!!!" The short girl screamed, making Sunny and Hyoyeon stop throwing their against each other. "Don't scream!" Jessica shrieked. "Sorry!!!" Sooyoung just grinned as Jessica sighed. 

 

"Looks like this is going to be another long day for this house..."

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Do you guys know the pain of losing someone important to you? I just experienced that :'( God Bless my Baby Cousin who's now in God's loving arms... He was just 3 days old... Just 3... Really heartbreaking :'(

 

Sorry if this is such a lame excuse for me to not update so quickly... I was just broken, I've waited for him for 9 months :((( I PROMISE NO MORE DELAYS! I love you guys, you inspire me :")

 

- SooSicFany ♥  Cheerful