1. Get a move on!

Living under one roof

A/N: 

- Every chapter is called "Memory"

Italics Colourfufont is one character's thoughts

(Each colour varies by each character): SooyoungJessicaTiffanyTaeyeonYoonaYuriHyoyeonSunny and Seohyun

- Please enjoy reading and subscribe + comment, I won't bite XD

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Memory 1 - Get a move on!

 

On the first page of their story

 

Their future seemed so bright

 

Then it all turned to be so evil

 

They don't know why, they're still surprised

 

Even angels have their wicked schemes

 

And they took that to new extremes

 

That one girl, she will always be their hero

 

Even though that girl has...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Noona! Mail!" A young man with messy brown hair bombarded his elder sister's room, holding an envelope. His big sister removed the pair of earphones she's wearing, grabbed the MP3 and paused the song that was playing on repeat the whole day. "Thanks a bunch Minho. Where's Jinri?" His sister smiled and looked at the mail with a confused face. "She's having problems with her hair again. She said that she's gonna have Siwon hyung cut it for her."

 

Instead of receiving the usual response he gets from his sister everyday, she was silent. This is a very unusual sight since she either gestures him to get out of her room or either play with their little sister. Her eyes are big and water are starting to form at the sides of her big brown eyes. After she finished reading the letter, she looked at her brother. The edges of her lips can almost reach her ears. "W-What's wrong noona?.." Her little brother asked, only to receive a tackle of hug from his sister making them fall down the floor.

 

"I passed Minho! I passed! Your unnie passed the exam!!!" The girl happily announced to her dumbfounded little brother. "Passed on what?" The boy broke off the hug and wiped his sister's tears as she showed him what was inside the mail that they received. The boy's eyes suddenly beamed with happiness by every word he read. He got up along with his sister and did their Family Victory Dance. "HOORAY!!!" Both said in unison.

 

"My sister's gonna go to University!!! We can finally rise up to poverty!" The young man declared as he hugged his sister tightly while jumping up and down. Another man suddenly barged in the room with a pair of scissors in his hand, a young girl tailing him from behind. "Did they go all cuckoo again, oppa?" The little girl asked, holding her doll. Her big brother just shrugged and looked at the two happy figures that are still doing the Victory Dance.

 

"Let's just say that... Maybe another table has been turned in our family..." The man said and patted the little girl softly on her head. The little girl puffed her cheeks and ran off somewhere leaving her siblings. "But the table's not turned around, Siwon oppa! You're lying!" Her brother chuckled. He glanced one more time towards his happy little siblings who are now panting like crazy.

 

"Another crazy day for the Choi Household, I guess..."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Several days later...

 

"Guess this is the room..." A tall figure was facing a door, with a sign saying "#204". She's holding her bag and 2 baggages down the floor. She took a deep breath one last time before she inserted the key and turned the knob. She peeked her head inside and it was very dark. It's past midnight already before she arrived at the dorm she's going to live in for her studying in University. The tall girl grabbed her baggage one by one and slumped herself on the obvious couch, holding her head by the tension and stress she's been having.

 

"So exhausting..." She rummaged her pocket to find her phone to contact her family who must be worried sick about her right now. She flipped all through her contacts which was interrupted by the living room light suddenly flashed before her eyes, illuminating the darkness of the room. "What the?.." "Who the heck are you? What did you steal, huh?! What's with all these bags? Did you steal everything?" A short girl holding a frying pan is looking at the tall girl intently, wearing a cute grumpy face. She scanned the tall latter who is still scratching her eyes due to the uncalled surprise.

 

"You think you're gonna get away with this? You were the one who stole my picture of my Tippani too weren't you?!" "Huh?! What? No! I-I'm new here!" The tall girl started to explain herself only to earn a suspicious look from the short girl. "You even have the guts to sleep on our couch you thief! Take this! Hoooryaaah!!!" The short girl suddenly charged towards the tall girl who evaded the attack. She attacked once more with her frying pan but her target evaded it again, and again, and again, and again until both of them ran out of air inside their lungs.

 

"I-I'm not gonna let you go *pant* until you give me *pant* my picture *pant* back..." The sort girl threatened, leaning on the threshold, catching her breath. The tall girl is in the same situation, lying down the floor. "I told you *pant* I'm new here..." "You expect me to believe that?!" "Fine! Then don't!" The two glared at each other until another tall figure went inside the room. "Taeyeon unnie, why the heck is the door ope---" She saw the two person who are throwing dagger looks at each other at the moment. She cleared to capture their attention and it did.

 

"Y-Yoong, you're home. Look!" The short girl ran to the tall girl's side and grabbed her by the collar. "Here it is! The thief that stole my Goddess picture! And what's more, this punk even stole some of our stuff! Unbelievable!" The short girl said in frustration. The other girl looked all over the room and saw all of the necessary things that was in their living room untouched. She averted her gaze towards the tall girl who's glaring at the short girl in disbelief. "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm new here!" The girl suddenly remembered the information that the dorm leader gave them last week, that a new student will share their room with her to study in the same University they go into.

 

"Unnie! She's not a thief!" The girl exclaimed towards the midget. "What?.." The short girl removed her grip from the tall girl's collar as the other girl slowly approached them. "A-Are you by any chance Choi Sooyoung... I think?.." She asked making the tall girl look up to her and stand up, fixing her wrinkled collar dusting all of the tiny bits of dirt in her clothes.

 

"Yep, that will be me." The tall girl bowed her head out of respect, forgetting all that has happened earlier. The short girl was shocked and bit her nails out of embarassment. "Oh my... I'm so sorry! I-I never realized that you were the new student!" "I mentioned that a hundred times earlier, you dolt..." "Haha! I knew it was you! Did you just get here?" The other girl asked to brighten up the mood.

 

"Oh and by the way! My name is Yoona, Im Yoona!" Yoona introduced herself with a bright smile plastered on her face. She nudged the short person who's standing next to her who was busy looking down the floor, still embarassed. "And this is Taeyeon-unnie! She doesn't look like it but she's the oldest one here!" Taeyeon glared at the younger girl and pinched her cheeks, making Yoona squeal her name cutely. "W-Well... I'm Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung! I-It's... very nice to meet you two..." This made the two girls stopped suddenly and look at each other.

 

"Nice to meet you too, Sooyoung-ssi..." Yoona gave her a friendly welcome hug and broke it after a few seconds. "I-Im really sorry about earlier, Sooyoung-ssi! I hope you'll forgive me... And my whole name is Kim Taeyeon!" "It's okay Taeyeon-ssi... It's not your fault." Sooyoung sent her a smile which was reflected with a dorky grin. "Welcome Choi Sooyoung-ssi!" The two said at the same time and offered the tall girl another warm welcoming hug for her new home. Sooyoung smiled as she accepted the hug. "I'm finally here..." The three broke off from the hug and gave each other smirks and giggles.

 

" Please take care of me..."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hooray for SooTae silliness! XD

SooSicFany is on its way to the story next chapter! <3 Thanks a lot for subscribing! I hope this story doesn't confuse you 

The poem like part up there came from the song "I Love the Way You Lie Part 2" by Rihanna and Eminem :) My motivation of writing this fic \m/

 

- ♥ SooSicFany