The Reminder

Two Worlds Collide

Chapter Two: The Reminder.

Eli had been pacing back and forth mumbling something to himself.  Him and the rest of the members had been taking a break from dancing all day.  They had been busy the last few weeks getting prepared for their comeback which was soon.

“Hyung, what’s the matter?” Dongho says trying to make Eli stop pacing back and forth so he can talk to him. “Yah. Are you okay?” He says putting his hands on both of Eli’s shoulders.

Eli looks at him. “Dongho shii, a lots wrong. And no I’m not okay.”

“You want to talk about it?” Dongho says walking over to the only couch that was in the dance studio. Eli follows him.

“Okay. Tell me what’s upsetting you.” Dongho said closely paying attention to what Eli was about to say.

“Yesterday, I went to the masquerade ball with the rest of the members’ right.”

“Mhm.” Dongho answered. He was 17 and you had to be 18 and over to go to the ball, so he couldn’t go, even though he really wanted too. He wanted to meet pretty noonas.

“I was dancing crazily and by accident…” Eli paused. He bent over putting his knee’s on his legs and his fingers on his temples. “I collided with this girl. She fell to the ground.”

“Omo! Is she alright?!” Dongho asked worried.

“She said she was fine. I apologized. She said it was her fault for not watching where she was going, but it really was my fault.” Eli stands up putting his hands on the mirrors that the dance studio had. “Aish! I’m such a babo!”

“No. No you’re not hyung. Everybody makes mistakes. It’s okay.” Dongho says pulling Eli away from the mirror.

“We should get back to dancing.” Eli said pulling away from Dongho and going to join the other members who were already dancing.

Dongho follows him. “Yeah…good idea…” He really felt bad for Eli. This was really upsetting him.

The two of them, with the rest of the members continued to dance. They were going to be doing this for the next few days until their comeback. 

*     *     *

It was a Monday and Chrissy had been in her language class.  She had to sit in this class for two whole hours learning about the Korean language.  She didn’t mind it though.  She had wanted to become a Korean teacher, so she liked spending two hours with her professor who, strangely reminded her of the boy who collided with her Friday night. For some weird reason she had been paying close attention to her professor.  She was looking at his arms, they had been muscular.  She had never seen his arms like that before. And his thighs…they were huge!

No. This couldn’t be? The guy I collided with my…professor?!  She thought to herself.

The professor turned around from writing words on the board from English to hangul. He had seen Chrissy starring into space, so he decided to ask if she had been paying attention, in English.

“Chrissy.” He said walking away from the chalk board. “Chrissy!” He was getting annoyed from her not answering.

The person next to her had hit her in the arm to get her attention. She immediately snapped out of spacing. “OW! That really hurt, you know!” She yelled at the person next to her.  

“I’m glad to see, you’ve decided to join us.” The professor said.

“Mworago?” Chrissy said answering in Korean. She shook her head realizing that she was in her own little world.  “Oh! Mianhae professor. Continue, please.” She put her head down writing what she had missed from spacing.

She could feel everyone looking at her. She felt embarrassed.

Eventually the bell had rung for class to be over.

“Everyone, you have to write me three pages of what you learned today. In hangul! By tomorrow the beginning of class!” The professor yells as everyone loudly makes their way out of his classroom.

“Chrissy, I would like to have a talk with you please.” He said as she was just about to leave the room.

She turns around to walk back to him.

“I’m worried about you. Your paper was outstanding that you gave me. But then today, you come in all dazed and not paying attention.” He walks over to her. “You are one of my best students, and today, made me think otherwise. Is everything okay?”

“Yes professor. I don’t know what happened. I guess I spaced out about something. Mianhae.” She pauses. “Wait. What did you say about my paper?”

“Oh! It was just amazing! Everything you talked about was explained in very good detail.” He says with a smile.

“Really?!” Chrissy was shocked.  

“Yes. I couldn’t put it down. You, are a very good writer. Keep up the amazing work.”

“I will professor.” She says clutching her books tight smiling widely.

“I’ll see you tomorrow. Don’t let me catch you day dreaming again, okay?”

“Yes sir!” She says with a smile walking out of the class room to her dorm.

---------------

FULL CHAPTER!!!! :D lol. 

Enjoy~ ^^ 

P.S. Sorry if it seems really short ><

Subscribe&&Comment~  

Please check out READ AND COMMENT my other fics. ^^ 

Good vs. Evil 

Love...B2ST Style.

I'm updating those as well, at the same time. Please support them.((: