chapter 8

Bad religion.

I couldn't believe all of this, it was seriously like a dream. My head was spinning as we got into his car, I decided to leave mine at YG. I knew it was safe here. Seunghyun was concentrating on driving but I knew he could tell that I was admiring him as he began to grin.

 

'I can't believe you did all of this...' I said still shocked, a few minuets ago we were surrounded by everyone in YG and now we were in his car going to get ready to pack and leave for Miami. This was all so insane. His grin got bigger as his mint hair glowed bright in the sun.

 

'You deserve it Ji...' He said softly concentrating on his driving. My heart was beating fast, really fast. Seunghyun was so perfect in every way. I was excited about this holiday, I couldn't even sit still. We drove to my house first, and I literally ran upstairs and put everything I wanted and needed into my biggest suitcase. I was used to packing, we all did it all the time- for tours, talk shows, music videos. It was a habit now. Seunghyun decided to be helpful and grabbed stuff for me too, guess he knew me better than I thought. I was rushing around, trying to be quick knowing we had to go to Seunghyun's and pack his stuff too.

 

'Ya, what time is the plane? How long do we have?' I asked slightly panicked rushing around my room. Seunghyun walked up to me and held me tightly gazing into my eyes. I felt helpless, he really had my heart.

 

'Stop panicking.' He said softly I leaned into his chest wrapping my arms around him too. I felt safe here. I could hear him giggling which made me look up with a confused look.

 

'Why you laughing...' I asked giving him a look. He smiled, oh god his smile is just perfect.

 

'You're so cute~~' He said pinching my cheeks. I sighed pushing him away.

 

'You're an idiot.' I said carrying on with my packing with a grin. I enjoyed messing around with Seunghyun it was fun. About 20 minuets later I'd finished packing. Didn't take as long as I expected. I grabbed my passport, phone and wallet putting them into my pockets. Seunghyun smiled knowing I was ready to go.

 

'Finally done then?' He winked at me. I rolled my eyes walking downstairs with my suitcase. 'You know I am.' I grinned finding my housekeys on the table. 'don't be so cold.' he said whining. I looked at him with a grin. 'I'm sorry Oppa.' I said blowing him a kiss whist trying to open the door. He laughed and took the suitcase out of my hands enabling me to open the door. He walked outside with it and put it in the back of his car as I locked up the house. He opened the car door for me, man, he's so sweet to me. I had to kiss him, I needed too. Passionately and deeply my lips hit his, I'd kiss him all day if I could. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me in again like earlier.

 

'Thank you' I said grinning happily. He rolled his eyes with a smile giving another small peck on the lips.

 

'Stop saying thank you, You really do deserve this. I made you sad, so I want to make you happy... really happy' He said hugging me tightly. I could tell he was really sorry, but all of this made me fall in love with him more, if that was even possible. After a while of hugging we hopped into the car and drove to his.

 

'I've already packed you know..' He smiled with a wink. I looked at him confused.

 

'How did you manage that?' I laughed.

 

'Well, I was gone for a few hours today, you couldn't think I was with Papa YG that whole time... right?' He said looking back on the road with a smirk. 'I enjoyed your enthusiasm earlier. I didn't want to kill it.' He said smiling. 'You're too cute.' He laughed. I punched the side of his arm.

 

'I'm only cute when I'm with you, You know that...' I said softly knowing Seunghyun the real me, that means all my imperfections, all my faults, what makes me happy, what makes me sad. He knew that really I was quite an arrogant person, a perfectionist. Some might even call me a Bad boy.

 

'I know that, I'm glad you're like this for me.' He said almost blushing as we came too a red light. I leant over to kiss him as we'd stopped, being with Seunghyun like this was still so new to me. I loved every moment of it. He pulled away knowing the light would turn green soon, he didn't want to divert over drivers attention to us, especially as we were still keeping things within YG. Seunghyun still needed to talk to his parents before the fans found out. Since no-one knew we were flying out to miami, it made things easier for us at the airport as the fans wouldn't be there. With both were wearing caps now anyway as we didn't want to be noticed. Seunghyun's hair made that hard sometimes though. We got to his house in no time at all. He told me to stay in the car since he only needed to pop in to pick up the case and walk out. I put on the music and smiled.

 

'Opppppppaaaa! Hurry up!' I shouted as I rolled down the car window. I knew he could hear me as his front door was open. I could just imagine the smile on his face. I put on my sun glasses that I had in my bag and starting singing to the music. I started to relax at the sound of the music, it was only when the car door opened when my attention was drawn back to excitement.

 

'Oppaaaaa~ hurry up!' he said mimicking me. I stuck my tongue out at him, acting childish.

 

'Drive, drive, drive~~~' I said really excited, I couldn't wait until we got on the plane. He laughed and did what I said. We drove for a while, the airport was out of our way bit according to Seunghyun we have plenty of time. Me and Seunghyun literally sang all the way to the airport. Once we got there, we did out best not to be noticed. Both wearing hats, we kept our heads down, trying not to be spotted. We checked in and waited in the departure section, staying out of the way of people. No-one seemed to notice which made both our lives easier.

 

 

Seunghyun's POV.

 

Ji went to get some sweets and drinks for the both of us for the journey. I sat down happily waiting, I watched people rush around but no-one even noticed who we were. I felt normal again, like I did before all of this fame hit me. I felt like an ordinary person again but I knew the feeling wouldn't last. Ji was back before I knew it with a bright cheery smile with a bag, which I assumed was full with sweets and drinks. He pulled a drink out and placed it in my hands as he sat down. I placed the drink beside me and grabbed Ji's hand. I wanted to be near him, to feel him, to look after him. He was mine now, I planned on making him the happiest he'd ever been. I could tell Ji felt normal too, he didn't feel on edge like he normally would walking and sitting in an airport. After an hour or so the started boarding onto the plane. I could see how excited Ji was, he made me smile. We got our seats in first class and finally relaxed.

 

'I'm actually so excited.' he said getting comfy.

 

'I can tell' I said grinning.

 

'Shame it's such a long flight though... 16 hours is a long time...' Ji said looking out of the window. I hoped that he'd enjoy that time with me even though it might get boring. After all there was only so much we could do on the plane. The safely talk seemed to go on forever we'd heard it so many times in our life time that we could probably repeat it ourselves. I was relieved when we took off. I just felt more at ease.

 

'Seunghyun... what made you change your mind about me?' Ji asked me seriously, looking me directly in the eye. I stared at him surprised he'd asked that question.

 

'I never changed my mind... I was just to afraid to do anything about it... You shocked me that night, made me act differently. My actions scared me... I didn't know what to do or think, but.. I knew I had feelings...for you' I said softly feeling awkward thinking about that night. Ji grinned slightly turning back to the window.

 

'Well I'm glad you chose to be with me.' He said openly, looking back at me now. I couldn't help but smile. A hostess came up to us and asked if we'd like a drink, hmm. I did fancy some wine. Ji agreed to share a bottle with me, so we ordered one. It was about 10:00pm in Korea right now so me and Ji were obviously becoming tired, drink always kept me awake though.

 

'I knew you'd order red wine.' Ji said drinking his glass.

 

'You love it too, stop whining.' I said winking at him and then taking a sip. Ji pulled a blanket out and got cosy, he looked so cute.

 

'Want to get under too? It's a big blanket.' he asked innocently. I nodded so he passed me half. He was right, it was massive. Even after I had some there was still plenty left. Ji was always prepared for plane journeys. His hand found it's way into mine again, under the blanket. Why was he so adorable, so perfect in every way. He leant his head on my shoulder and slowly fell asleep as did I.

 

He was all I needed, to feel alive.