Their First Dance

Arranged Marriage?! Us?

      Kim Bum's POV:

       What am i doing? Why am i asking someone to dance? normally they are the one who is dying to dance with me. Aish, i have no choice, I cannot back out now. Kim So Eun you better take my hand or else...

   

       Kim Bum wasn't able to finish what he is thinking because he felt a spark when So Eun's hand touched his. Kim Bum smiled and pulled So Eun up and lead her to the dance floor. "What took you so long to accept my invitation? didn't you know that it is such a honor to dance with me and even being to dance by me? look around you there are many girls dying to be in my arms now" Kim Bum whispered to So Eun's ear. 

     So Eun's hair at her neck stood up because of Kim Bum's breath touching her neck and his lips are slighty brushing against her ear. She looked around and true enough almost all the girls in the party are staring at them with envious eyes. "See? Didn't you know even if I am not a celebrity but I'm treated as one? You know why?" Kim Bum said whispering again in her ears while they are dancing but not touching her ear anymore.

     So Eun stopped from dancing and steped back  when she heard what he just said and she stared at him with those lovely blue orbs. You are so full of yourself Do you know that? She said to herself. "Why?" So Eun said aloud but not aloud that others can hear. 

     "Because I'm handsome" He said .

     "Who told..." So Eun wasn't able to continue because Kim Bum suddenly throws her at his side and pulled her again for a twirl then she fell down in his arms holding her securely. They heard clappings then that was the time they notice that they are the only one left dancing. They bowed and went back to their table while holding hands.

     They didn't reached their table when suddenly, "What the?" So Eun said looking at the lady in the red silk dress that bumped into her almost or should i say intentionally. When So Eun looked down at her dress she was shocked because before she was wearing a clean white dress now it turned to be a a white dress with a red splatter on it.