Chapter 3

Arranged Marriage?! Us?

     "I think you should talk to your mom to go home, you don't look presentable anymore" Kim Bum said looking at her dress.

     "Yeah i think so too" So Run said walking towards the table of her mom. 

     "OMG! What happened to yuo dear? I think we should head home. Cindy I'll just call you bout it okay?" So eun and her mother called thier driver to pick them up at the entrance but it seems someone spiked all their tires and it will take long for the new tires to come and be installed. 

     "I can drop you home, anyway im so dead tired already. I'll just tell my mom." Yi Jung said and walked toward Cindy,  his mom. 

   

     "let's go!" Yi Jung said leading the way to his car. So Eun  and Miranda followed Yi Jung silently toward his car.  So Eun sat at the passengers seat because of her mother's persistence. 

     The ride back home was silent only a slow rock was playing in the radio. Minutes passed they reached their house. Kim Bum opened the door for So Eun and her mother.  Miranda whispered something to So Eun and she walked first towards the porch.

     "Erm...thank you" So Eun said looking to Kim Bum's eyes and leaned to him. So Eun kissed Yi Jung in the cheeks and both of them blushed. 

     "Good night, and see you" Kim Bum smiled and climed to his sports car and drove away. 

     So Eun didn't know that her mom was still standing outside and looking at both of them. " Mom!" So Eun shouted with a smile on her face and still blushing.

 

                                                                                         *(Back to present)*

 

 

 

(A/N): i know its so short...

its hard to update because we have exams tomorrow and its mathematics and accounting.

I still haven't studied yet. :(