Chapter 6

Arranged Marriage?! Us?

    Kim Bum's POV:

    Why did I saw that girl again? Urgh so irritating.  I am walking towards my car when my phone beeped, it was a message. It was from my mom saying: "Son, Do you have any plans for tonight? if you have, cancel it. We have an important dinner later. Love mom"
     What special for tonight? Urgh, just forget i gotta go home. I still have papers from the company to read.

 

When i arrived home it was already 7 in the evening because i need to stop by the company to get the papers i need to read and sign. Dad was already dressed in tux , and mom was wearing a dress that she looked radiant in. 

    "Oh son, glad your already here. Go upstairs and change in a formal attire. We'll be going when your done." Mom said while fixing my father's tie. i have no choice so i just retreated to my bedroom and changed my clothes. Urgh i really want to get out from this house! If i get a chance, I will never let it go.

    I was walking down the stairs and mom and dad are already through the door towards their car. I climbed to my black Audi R8. I never joined mom and dad in their car. And we sped through the bustling evening streets of Seoul. 

 

So Eun POV:

    Mom forced me to wear the dress she bought:

(never mind the girl. just the dress)

After i dressed, fixed my hair and put some make up on, we climbed in the car. Minutes passed, we arrived in the 5 star restaurant. I wonder who we will meet there that seems important. I was nervous for no reason and i was fiddling with my dress. When we entered I saw the man I really don't want to see. Please not there, please not on their table. That was my mantra that I kept on repeating in my head. But I guess that prayer wasn't heard because mom went to their table and the woman on that table that seems has the same age as my mother also stood up and they embraced their selves in an embrace. 

 

Author's POV:

    Kim Bum's family was composed of his mother, father, and himself. While So Eun's family is only composed of her mother and herself because her dad is always busy and rarely home. 

    Cindy, Kim Bum's mom, went to So Eun and embaced her in a tight hug. So Eun returned the hug and Cindy offered her a seat opposite to Kim Bum. Their dinner arrived and they ate it in silence. 

  "Uhm, So Eun can you seat beside Kim Bum? We have something to tell you."  Kim Bum's dad was the first to break the silence that was slowly eating the table. 

   "I know that something is going on" Kim Bum muttered under his breath.