Chapter 5

Arranged Marriage?! Us?

     So Eun woke due to her uncomfortable position in the couch. It was already 3 in the afternoon and she hurriedly went out of the library to find her mother. She saw her mother in the kitchen baking cookies and being helped by the servants. "Oh, So Eun you're awake already? come taste your mother's cookies"
     

        "Mhmm, I will always love your cooking mom." So Eun smiled at her mom and suddenly she remembered something. "Mom, I forgot i need to go to my shop" So Eun's eye widened and she hurriedly went to the bathroom to wash up. Miranda just smiled at her daughter.

        Kim So Eun arrived at her shop and greeted her for employees. "Good afternoon, were there many customers?" she asked one of her employee. "Yes mam, our New arrivals attracted many people." Ji Hye said while fixing the clothes in the racks. "Okay, one more thing I told you to call me So Eun, I want to be more comfortable around my employees." So Eun said. Suddenly a costumer went inside the shop. "Good afternoon, how may I help you sir?" So Eun kindly asked the costumer. 

____________________________________________________^^___________________________________________________________

        Kim Bum went to his favorite coffee shop to drink his afternoon coffee. A waitress came to get his order and was immediately stars trucked. "One Americano" Kim Bum said coldly to the waitress that was obviously flirting. The waitress left to get his order. Some time passes and the waitress came carrying his coffee. But the waitress accidentally tripped or purposely tripped and the coffee came splattering in Kim Bum's white polo. The waitress immediately said sorry  and wiped Kim Bum's shirt feeling his well toned abs. Kim Bum was furious and he stormed out of the cafe. Now his T-shirt is so dirty. He want inside to a nearest clothing store to buy a new shirt. When he entered the strong smell of lavender invaded his nose. Not wasting a second, he begun sneezing. He was so sensitive in strong fragrance. "What kind of clothing store is this? A flower shop?" Kim Bum thought to himself. 

     A female approached her and asked what he wants. He raised his head from sneezing and faced the girl. "You! What are you doing here?" Kim Bum asked and sneezed again in front of the girl.

    "Hey watch it! You really have no manners!" Kim So Eun said to Kim Bum.

    "Me!? No manners? btw, why are you here are you working here? Are you stalking me?" Kim Bum asked.

    "Excuse me? This is my store. And you might be the one who is stalking me" So Eun said proudly, raising his her chin up.

    "Your store? Obviously with this irrtitating, strong smell of lavender its surely yours" He said with a smirk on his face.

    So Eun let out a huge sigh "What are you here for?" 

    "I'm here to buy a shirt. Can't you see?" Kim Bum said showing his shirt. "Do you have a plain polo with my size?" He added.

    "Please wait im gonna call a employee to help you sir" So Eun said sarcastically, walking away to call her employee.Nope

    "Nope, I want you to assist me, I'm your costumer so you have you treat me right" Kim Bum said holding her wrist.

    " Okay sir, Please come this way" So Eun said while freeing herself from his grasp.

   _____________________________________________

    "Thank you sir, please come again" So Eun said, pushing Kim Bum to the door.
   "Don't expect me to come back here" Kim Bum said with a smirk. And he left the store wearing hi new shirt and leaving his dirty shirt in the store.

    So Eun was watching Kim Bum enter is car when she received a text from her mother. 
                 *So Eun It's omma, How's your day? clear your schedule for tonight we have a special celebration and I have a special announcement to make. Love omma* 

     So Eun read the message and was curious to what her mom  was gonna celebrate. She pushed the thought away and continued with her day.

__________________________________________________________****___________________________________________________________

 

Author::

Hey guys! so sorry for a month and a month and a month late update :(

gotta sleep now! still have class tomorrow morning.. 
Guys please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!

^^