Chapter 1

Arranged Marriage?! Us?

     "That was so embarassing!" So Eun said to her mother when they arrived from the party. 

     "What? You were so natural." Her mother said to her while removing her scarf from her neck. They just came back from a party that her mother attended and told her she should come because she wants to introduce her daughter to her friends. 

     The main reason that her mother brought her to that party is because she wants to introduce So Eun to one of her friends son who is also around So Eun's age. "But, hurgh never mind." So Eun slipped her feet off from the killer heels her mother forced her to wear.

    Flashback;

     "Oh hey Cindy!" So Eun's mother called her close friend who just entered the room. So Eun's mom was wearing a black halter dress that hugs her figure well. Even she has already aged, she still kept a good figure.

     "Oh Miranda! I missed you." Cindy said walking to Miranda for a hug. "Is that you So Eun?" Cindy said noticing So Eun at her mothers side letting go of Miranda's hug and went to So Eun for a kiss in the cheeks. 

    "Yup it's her, our lovable So Eun." Miranda said putting a hand over So Eun's shoulder indicating that she is proud of her.

     "Oh my gosh So Eun, baby, you have grown so big, look at you." She said putting her hands in So Eun's both shoulders. "Do you still remember me? I took care of you almost everyday, before we migrated to states." So Euns aunt Cindy said.

     "Of course tita" So Eun replied.

     "So where is your handsome boy?" Miranda asked Cindy.

     "He just went to the restroom. Oh he's here" Cindy said looking at the direction of the entrance.

     WOW. That was the word So Eun could muster to say when she saw him, but of course she just kept it to herself. 

     "Hi aunt Miranda"  He said when he arrived. Then the man who just entered saw So Eun and walked near her and said while smiling "Hey close your mouth a fly might come and into your mouth." he said slightly touching So Eun's chin. "You're aunt Miranda's daughter right? Hi im Kim Bum, son of your Aunt Cindy,  you are?" he asked extending his hands to shake hers.

    Huh, who does he thinks he is? What fly? So Eun said to herself. "Hi nice meeting you too, im Kim So Eun" she said scarstically and extended her hand to shake his. 

     Cindy and Miranda just stared at both of them then later smiled. They settled to their seats and time passes by quite quickly. Soft music then later played and men and women started to fill the floor. Cindy nudged her son and pounted her chin towards So Eun who was busy playing with her food that was on her plate. Since young she wasn't fan of social gatherings. Kim Bum stood up and walked across the table where So Eun is sitting and said "May i have this dance?" he said extending his hand wishing that So Eun will accept his request because if not it will be embarassing. 

________________________________^_^__________________________________

 

Author's note;

guys please leave comment on what you think of this chapter..:)