Chaerin's a Psychic!

In Between Love

CHAPTER SIX
[Chaerin's a Psychic!]

It's been days already after the club incident. Everything changed after that, as for me, still the same. It was very funny knowing that the first guy Chaerin lose her cool was in fact Seungri. I found the guy funny and very interesting. Sorry for him because we left him dead on the floor after Chaerin composed herself. The night turned to disaster and my friends' effort on my make-over was turned into waste because we have to lead Chaerin out before she will do further damage.

Jiyong just kept on calling through Bom and said that Seungri was already fine but wanted to go to Chaerin. Boy, that guy is masochist! As if the right hook was not enough, he wanted to be stabbed to death! I don't know if I should be sorry or laugh at him.

The next day, Seungri was all over the campus looking crazy finding Chaerin which unfortunately for him also dodging him. The guards of the school were already dragging him and I saw Jiyong being embarrassed on the side because of Seungri. Why wouldn't he? I would feel the same.

In the end, Chaerin decided to take a leave from school and didn't tell anyone where she will be going even me and her family! Well, it was not the first time she did that so her parents were already used to it. I just felt lonely because I'll be all alone since Bom was busy with Jiyong's company. That also didn't change but it heightens more. The closeness of the two was like the depth of the pacific. I guess, my love life was officially drained in the sink. I came back to my old get-up since having that make-over uses a lot of my time and I don't want to bother myself with it.

Also, Nickhun had been talking to me lately. Well, we had our moments before but we only talked about Bom but now he's been talking any random things like trying to know each other more. Well, I'm glad for once since I think I found a friend in him since Chaerin was missing in action again and my other buddy was busy with my man. Tsh..my man...I wish! Though, I felt kinda awkward talking to him since I could really feel a lot of stabbing stares from his crazy fan girls. Why am I the only one experiencing this? I think my life could be a hit when it will be made into a drama.

"Dara dear, do you have any word from Chaerin?" Mrs. Lee asked me while peeping at my door.

"Sorry Mrs. Lee, she didn't call me after she left. Is there any problem?" I was curious for a second because Mrs. Lee would not ask anything after Chaerin would leave before.

"Not that big. It's just that Seungri kept on bothering his father about Chaerin and Mr. Lee was already going nuts over his son. I was just sorry for the old man. I just can't understand why she can't like the boy. He seems sweet." I just nodded to what she said. Seungri could really drain someone’s energy.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Lee. I will inform you of anything if she called." I assured her.

"Thanks dear. Oh by the way, Daesung is outside. He wants to talk to you." she smiled then left me in the room.

Also, here comes Daesung. Seriously, I can't get out from this situation. Sometimes, I hoped that I could have Chaerin's stubbornness and will just go wherever she wanted to. Unlike me, I'm such a big coward. With some dragging steps, I walked out of the room and went to the receiving room.

"Hey, Daesung..." I said when I saw him sitting comfortably on the couch. "What brings you here?"

He smiled at me. Oh! He smiled! It the first time since I saw him again. "I just had a meeting with Mr. Lee and since I'm already here, I just want to hang-out a little with you."

"Really?" My eyes widen. Is this really Daesung? I could still see his eye smile. I see the old Daesung now!

"Is that really very hard to believe?" he chuckled. Wah! He's back!

"Dae, I miss you!" In just a jiffy, I dove beside him and hug him tightly.

"Yah! Dara, I can't breath!" he was really chocking because of my tight hug.

"Sorry, it's just that I miss you so much!" I loosened my hold but I was still clinging to him. I didn't realize I was already sobbing.

"Yah, why are you crying?" he was already alarmed. He then lifted my head with my chin and looked at me worriedly.

"I just miss you so much." he smiled again then hugged me gently.

"Mianhe...I was a jerk back then. I didn't realize I was becoming a monster even to my friends." he was caressing my head and I still continued sobbing in his chest.

“Yeah, you were really a jerk..." he just laughed at it.

"I know. I told Mr. Lee the arrangement is off. I realize that you are really against it. I was just following what your mother asked me to do." I looked at him when he said that.

"My mom asked you to do it?" I was shock at the new information.

"Well, yeah. She did. I did like the idea. She was just concern about you and knowing that I've been in love with you from the start, she wanted that your future will be settled after she go." he reached out and caress my cheek.

I felt warmth from that simple touch. Not long after, tears were welling up again. He dried my tears with his thumbs. "But I also know that you could never reciprocate my love. I went with it because I thought you will someday but I was wrong."

"I'm sorry, Dae." I hugged him again, covering my face to his chest.

"You don't need to be sorry. Besides, I'm still here for you. Just don't stop me from waiting because as stubborn as you are, I could equal to that."I chuckled at him. "For now, let's go back to the old times."

I nodded at him. "Thank you, Dae." and we were on that position for another hour before he bid goodbye.

Having Dae by her side again felt nice. At least, I was able to gain him again. I was in daze when my phone rang on my side. I answered without looking at it.

"Hello?"

"Is someone with you?" it was Chaerin.

I looked around to check. "Nope, only me. Why?" my brows furrowed.

I heard her sigh. "Because I don't want them to know I called."

"Where are you?" I tried to soften my voice as possible.

"That's a secret. I won't tell just to be sure." I heard her laugh menacingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Yah! Then why'd you call?!"

"Just to check-up on you. I felt like something good happened." I smiled at myself. One of Chaerin's ability is sensing something even though she is very far away. One example was that she called me out of nowhere and told me something bad was gonna happen and she was consoling me which gave me Goosebumps. Right after her call, the hospital called telling me about my mom's sudden death (well, it was for me). I asked her if she knew about my mom's condition but she said she didn't. So, I think Chaerin is a psychic or something.

"Well, since we're on that, Yes something good happened." I said then sat on my desk and my laptop.

"Well, what is it?" I sensed excitement on the other line.

"I thought you're a psychic? Why can't you see what happened?" I played with her.

"Yah! You're the only one keeps on insisting I'm a psychic when I don't believe it myself. Now, what?" I rolled my eyes again. She is really short-tempered. No wonder Seungri is pitiful.

"Dae, visited again." I paused to prolong her agony.

"And?" Chaerin was very excited.

"And...well..." I'm having fun with this.

"Yah! Will you get it on already!?" I laughed at her.

"We're friends again. He called off the wedding and he's back from his old self again." I told her what Dae said about my mom and everything on our conversation.

"Wah! I should have been there! Why is that every time something good happen to you, I'm always absent or always too late. Just now, I felt more good things will happen and I’ll miss it again. Aishh..." I just shook my head to it. Well, it's really true but what I appreciate more was that she was always there through my bad times together with Bom.

"Then get your as*s back here!" I heard her sigh again.

"I will but not now. I know that rat is still somewhere within the vicinity of my house or school." her temper was rising again.

"Well, Seungri is pretty hard to handle. You might as well hide forever because I think that rat is not gonna give-up soon." I heard her groan and I just laughed at her.

"Well, I better go now. Tell Dae to come and hang-out with us, okay?" Chaerin said goodbye then hanged-up.

I now focused on my laptop. I have to finished my postponed paper since my teacher was absent for three days now. No one knew of the reason but we're very much glad about it. Well, I was already finished with it but I just kept on revising it.

I was on the middle of my work when my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Dara? Can I have a moment?" It's a guy's voice. I looked at the screen but it's unregistered.

"Who's this?" I asked him for it got me curios.

"It's me Jiyong." my heart immediately got excited. Why is he calling me? I was not able to utter any word because of shock.

"Hey, Dara. Are you still there?" I snapped back from my reverie.

"Y-yeah. What's with the call?" I heard him breath deeply before speaking.

"I wanted to tell you something." my rapid heart increased more. I felt like drowning to my own breath.

"W-what?" I managed to say.

"Can I see you now? I want to tell it to you personally." I wanted to scream! Yes! Is this a dream?

Before I lost myself in spazzing, I answered him first. "Sure!" Did I sound excited too much? I hope not.

"Great! I'm already outside." What?! Did I hear him correctly?

"What?! You're already outside? Since when?" Now that was unexpected. I immediately looked at my window and true enough, he was already outside leaning on his car and waved at me when he saw me.

"Thirty minutes ago. I just didn't come in." I saw his infamous smile again. He motioned me to come to him.

"Yah! This is your aunt's house. So, you're very much welcome to enter. Why wait there for long?" I was still gawking at him.

I heard him chuckled. I saw him shrugged his shoulder. "I smell alcohol and auntie wouldn't like it."

I leaned my hands on the window and looked at him again smiling. "I also don't like the smell of alcohol so I guess I don't want to come near you too."

He put his right hand on his pocket and I thought I saw him smirk. "Well, if you won't come then I have to climb at your window and forced myself to enter your chamber."

"Well, I want to see you try." I smirked back and turned my back. I even hanged-up the phone. I knew he wouldn't dare to come here and it's kinda difficult to climb at my room. What got into me? I then realized I was actually flirting with Jiyong over the phone! kyahh!!! That was very embarrassing! I swear I could not look into his eyes again! What kind of evil flirty who*re possessed me a while ago? Jezz!

I was on the middle of ranting myself when suddenly a voice was heard behind me. "I told you I could get my way in."

I instantly pivoted and there he was, Kwon Jiyong sitting at the frame of my window with a smirk on his face! "H-how did you~" I was cut of because in an instant, soft lips were pressed into mine!

Yes folks! It's kwon Jiyong's lips unto mine- Sandara Park! Kyahhhhhhhhhh!!!!


~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~
Note:
Hello again guys!!!
I thought I could not update again this week...
Glad I found my self again...
How is it so far??
Please so comment...
Thanks!!!

<33