Not Again!

In Between Love

[This update is dedicated to glamroof for asking me in tumblr to update my fic... hehehe... thank you because I then felt someone still likes my work... hehehe... Here you go!!! ENJOY!!!]
:B





CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
[Not Again!]

 




It's been two days and Nickhun was still not showing any signs that he'll free me any time soon. I've been trying to talk a sense on him but he would just not listen. Well, I was no longer imprisoned on the bedroom. I could freely wander in the house except outside but it's a good thing that the house is surrounded by tall glasses. If on normal circumstances, I would appreciate the house. The design is what I've always dream of and it adds to the location. I've always love going to beaches when I was still a carefree kid and also wish to live a simple life near the sea.
 


I was enjoying the heat of the sun on my skin when I heard Nickhun's foot steps behind me. I'm starting to get sick of seeing him since he's the only person I see for the last two days.
 


"Tea?" he offered.
 


I didn't say anything and eyes still glued in front. Since the sea could calm me down, I rather look at it than him.
 


I heard him sigh and I looked at his reflection on the glass but still kept my mouth shut. I'm tired of convincing him so I'll just let him feel what I really feel on his company.
 


"Dara, what should I do so that you could even feel a little ounce of what I feel for you?" he asked. The begging on his voice was very evident.

I remained on my spot and looked away from him again. "You know who I love, Nickhun."

Nickhun clinched his fist and his patience was already running out. "Then if you can't be mine, I'll make sure no one can."

I instantly turned to him and his face was scary. He no longer had the angelic face girls on our school loved before but a devil's face ready to devour any man in sight.

 


"I waited years for you. I even used Bom as an excuse to be close to you and it worked. I was so close on having you but then that Kwon Jiyong showed up and I'm back to zero again.” his face suddenly smoothen and walked closer to me. "I want you, Dara. There's no one else but you. I even went so far in using Bom just to be with you."


I stepped back but I was cornered by the glass window. In a split second, he was in front of me and his lips were already claiming mine but I refuse to open up. I tried to wiggle free but he was too strong. Since he could not force his way in my mouth, he started tracing down to my jaw then to my neck.
 


"Stop it! Khun, stop it!" with all my strength, I pushed him hard. He let go for a second and with that chance, I then slapped him hard.
 


I guess he woke up from his momentary insanity. I then fixed myself and looked at him.
 


"Stop this now, Nickhun. I know you're not a bad guy." he stepped back but was still looking at her.
 


"Tell me, Khun. Why are you doing this? I know you no longer feel the same way. You blamed yourself of what happened between me and Bom but the truth was you didn't have anything to do with it."
 


He seemed confused. "Y-You knew?"
 


"Yes." his mouth widen open from shock.
 


"H-How?" he asked.
 


"You told me yourself." I said.
 


"What? I don't remember seeing you after the incident." his more confused than ever.
 


"Well, how can you remember when you're too drunk that you could not even handle yourself?" I said then crossed my arms on my chest.
 


He was thinking hard and then it hit him.
 


"Yes, that was it. The night after the incident with Bom, you just came to our house drunk and started blabbering to me your feelings and your plan with Bom. It was a good thing that no one's in the house that time but unfortunately I had to deal with you myself." I said.
 


I still remembered it clearly. Nickhun told her everything that it was just a set-up for me to leave Jiyong. I felt betrayed because my very bestfriend would do something against me. I thought that our bond was strong enough to withstand even with major problems but I guess I was wrong. I didn't see her being jealous because I was slowly taking away the attention of Bom's parents from her. I never thought that she's the total opposite of what she really was on the outside- a very insecure woman.
 


I never noticed that she's starting to want the things I wanted. She started to become an attention-seeker but I just ignored it because I thought, that's what she really wanted so I let her be.
 


When I learned about it, I was then firm of my decision.
 


"Why didn't you say anything? Why did you let all this happen? You didn't need to leave since you knew that it was all a set-up." he asked.
 


"I know but I want to give in to Bom's request. I want her to realize that I'll do anything for her. I'm giving back what she claimed I took. I needed to be out of her sight for her to realize that there's still a part of her that cares for our friendship."
 


"But I guess your futile attempt for her to realize that was useless since she's still the b!+ch you left three years ago. She even became worst."
 


"I guess I'm a failure then." I sighed and sat on the floor hugging my knees like a lost kid.
 


"I never meant to hurt anyone. I just want to be in the company of others because I'm afraid to be alone again. It didn't occur to me that I'm already being selfish." tears were already welling on my eyes.
 


Nickhun sat beside me leaning his head on the glass wall. "It's not your fault, Dara."
 


"Maybe. Maybe not. It didn't hide the fact that I'm still the reason of the tainted friendship I have with Bom. And also the fact that I ran away from Jiyong." I tightened my hold to my knees and hid my face. "I'm such failure."
 


For a moment, no one spoke. Only Dara's continuous sob could be heard on the living room.
 


"I guess you are." well, thanks for rubbing it to my face. I glanced at him with a frown.
 


"What? You said you are and now you're making that face." he said while trying to suppress his laugh.
 


"Geez, what would you expect from a kidnapper?" I mumbled to myself.
 


"Kidnapper?" he snorted. "I guess I am but I have an accomplice though."
 


I swiftly glanced at him. "You have an accomplice?" he nodded. "Who?"
 


He stood up and dusted his pants. "You'll know." he looked at his watch and then to her. "She'll be here and I'm betting with a company."
 


I also stood up and blocked his way when he was about to walk out of the room. "Who is she? Is it Bom? And who are the others you are talking about?"


"You're not patient, are you?" I just glared at him. He heaved a sigh then focused on her. "You are gonna find out sooner than you think."

He left me bewildered on the new kind of event. Before he walked out the door, he glanced at me. "I'm just gonna make us lunch. Any request?"

 


"Whatever!" I said then slumped myself on the couch.
 


"Fine then. I think there's a dragon tongue on the fridge. What about a rabbit meat? I can cook exotic you know." I just glared at him and he just laughed away from the room.
 


'Jerk!' I shout in my mind.


 



Lunch Time
 



"Lunch is served". Nickhun said after opening the door.
 


I didn't even realize I fell asleep on my bedroom while thinking of the possible accomplice. I was sure it's Bom but I also hoped that it's not her. I have enough things to deal with her.
 


I got up from the bed and noticed him still in the frame of the door.
 


"I know how to get to the dining room, Khun." I stretched out my muscle and purred like cat. I heard him laugh.
 


"Yah!" I glared at him.
 


"Sorry, you're just cute doing that." he said while pointing at me.
 


I rolled my eyes and straighten my stance. "It's just natural to do."
 


He just shrugged his shoulder while smiling. Well, if again I'm not on this certain situation, I would totally drool over that brute. He still possesses that charming smile but as for me, another killer smile gave electrifying effect on my system.
 


'Ji...' I thought. ‘Please find me’.


 

 


Nickhun was already out and I followed after. When I saw the foods, I was thankful it was not exotic. It was delightful to the eyes and it smelt good. I suddenly felt hungrier than before.
 


"Why didn't you cook me anything worth eating on the last few days I've been here? You'll just give me take-outs or ramyun though I don't have any problems with the latter." I asked after I settled myself on the seat opposite him.
 


"Coz today is special". I eyed him and he was in a good mood.
 


"And I'm guessing it's because of the visitors later?" I asked. He was serving me the foods but I didn't take away my suspicious eyes on him.
 


"Eat up!" he pointed to the foods on my plate. I slowly tore my gaze on him and looked at my plate.
 


"Are you trying to kill me by overfeeding me?" the foods on the plate was like a mountain and take note, it was on variety.
 


"We are not in a buffet palace. I can get my own amount of food. It's just in front of me!" I pointed the food in front where it was almost empty.
 


"Sorry, I got excited". He smiled embarrassingly and scratched his head.
 


I looked back at my plate then got an idea. I mischievously smiled at him that made him curious of what I was to do.
 


"What?" he asked.
 


I just smiled and put my plate of mountainous of everything in front of him. In short, I exchanged my plate with his. I do eat a lot but I could not eat that much.
 


"Dig in!" I said and attacked the food on my new plate. He just shook his head then smiled and started eating.
 


"When will they be coming?" I asked after a moment of silence.
 


He looked unto his watch and answered me even with mouth full of food. "Aryonennaww..." (any moment now) then he choked.
 


I immediately handed him a glass of water and patted his back. "Yah! Didn't your mom tell you not to speak when your mouth is full?"
 


He was coughing then drank water again. When he was settled, he looked at me and smiled apologetically. "Sorry. I got excited."
 


"What's with you always getting excited? FYI, you shouldn't be because you're on your death row. When that someone finally set foot here, the two of you will be dead." I said while clutching his shirt hard and gave him my deadliest glare.
 


"S-Sorry". he looked like a scared puppy. I wanted to laugh at him but I had to maintain my pissed face for him to understand even to the pit of his superior vena cava.
 


"Oppa, you really are pathetic." a new voice was heard from my back. I know that voice. I suddenly felt the rush of my blood running through my veins.
 


I straightened up then slowly turned around. When I saw her face, smiling at me, I froze on my spot. I felt daggers on my chest. I could not even utter a word as she went in front of me.
 


"Hi, unnie." she said smiling.
 


I finally made a step back but I was stopped by the dining table.
 


She went closer still wearing her smile. As for me, I clutched the table behind me. Not again!


 

 

 

 

 



"Minzy?"



 


~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~o0o~~~~
It's just a short update...
1 or 2 more chaps to go and this fic will be finished!!!
I'm so excited for the completion of this...

How was today's update, btw?
I hope you like it!!!

Please give me some love!!!
Any comment is welcome!!!
:mikacry: