The Rest Will Follow

Roads Untraveled

"Weep not for roads untraveled
Weep not for paths unseen
May your love never end, and if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me"

--SOOYOUNG'S POV--

The shop is about to close and I'm still inside. Why you ask? Because was busy making coffee. It's not just an ordinary coffee, it's so special served it with my love and I wanna give it to a person special to me. 

Boss: Ms. Choi, why you're still here? Your shift is over. 

Sooyoung: Uhmm.. Sir, I'm just making this special coffee to my special someone.

Boss: Oh. Is it your boyfriend?

Sooyoung: Omo? No, sir. *giggled a bit* 

Boss: Then, who is this "special someone"?

Sooyoung: Hmm.. Let's just say someone that inspires me but this doesn't have to be a romantic purpose.

Boss: Ahh.. Good for you. I'm telling you, Ms. Choi. I'm 100% sure that special someone will like your coffee. 

Sooyoung: Thanks, sir.

--07:00PM--

--CHESTER'S POV--

I used to thought of the nightsky as a pure darkness filled with misery, but now I can see it as a wonderful paradisse filled with lights. I looked upon the stars and I saw three brightest stars, my parents and my best friend, Mike. Ahh... how nostalgic to remember them despite of my tragic past, and I believe that they weren't my nightmares after all. They were just with me all along, guiding me in a path that is full of hope, light and love.

Sooyoung: One cup of coffee for Chester.

I turned around a bit and I saw a beautiful girl whose beauty is compared to the moon. It was Sooyoung, just like when I first met her. She's still the same and her smile.... what can I say, it's gleaming like billions of stars twinkling at night.

Chester: *grabbed the cup and took a sip* Oh my.. this is great.

Sooyoung: *clears throat* Uhmm... Chester.

Chester: Mmhmm?

Sooyoung: *slightly blushes* You see, uhmm... I've been keeping this for a long time, and I really want to say this word only for you.

Chester: Uh-huh... *sips coffee* And then?

Sooyoung: I know it's too complicated for both of us, but I can't keep this feeling any longer. I feel like... I feel like...

Chester: Go ahead, Sooyoung. Say what you want trying to say. 

Sooyoung: I can't. 

Chester: No, Sooyoung. I know you have something on your mind and I think you can. Come on, spill it out to me.

--SOOYOUNG'S POV--

Confessing my love for him is harder than I thought it would be. But, remember what Chester said, spill it out... spill it out. OK, Sooyoung, you can do it. *deep breathes* Alright, here we go.

Chester: Sooyoung? Is there something wrong?

Sooyoung: Uhhmm... No. Hehe. There's nothing wrong... except that.. I... LOVE YOU!

Chester: *shock in awe then dropped his cup* Wh-wh-what was that? I'm sorry, I can't hear you.

Sooyoung: *uses her pretty charm* In case you didn't understand what I said... *went towards Chester, hugged and kissed him on the lips*

--CHESTER'S POV--

I didn't expect that she'll confess my love for me. I thought she helped me because of a simple thing, I do realized that it was my fate to be chosen by Sooyoung because I knew that I need someone to love. And the love that Sooyoung gave me came from her heart. I'm so glad I've finally found her. She's truly the right girl for me.

Chester: ...

Sooyoung: Oh my, I guess I said too much.

Chester: It's OK. Now, I understand what you're trying to tell me. But, I think I forgot something.

Sooyoung: Huh? What is it?

Chester: Never mind that. But, there's one thing I never forget to say to you.

Sooyoung: ...

Chester: Nado saranghae, Sooyoung. (I love you too, Sooyoung) *hugged and kissed Sooyoung*

(insert interlude part of the song [the one with the electric guitar] after the 2nd verse)

--THE NEXT DAY--

--SOOYOUNG'S POV--

I just woke up from my deep sleep and all of the sudden, Chester's gone. So, I went to the dining table and I saw a note attached in a fruit bowl. 

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you that I already went out of the house. I really have no idea what am I going to do now, but with all your help, I could set my own road and I believe that I can do it. I'm doing this alone but don't worry, I'll be back whenever I need you, or better yet, leave you another note to tell you how much I'm grateful to you. Well, that's all I can say. Take care of yourself. I miss you and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

 

-CHESTER

P.S.: Mr. Cobra loves Chichi so much and he sure misses her 

Sooyoung: Good luck, Chester oppa. I love you too. *wears Chichi puppet*

Chichi: Saranghae, Mr. Cobra.

 

--CHESTER'S POV--

There's an old saying, a journey of a thousand miles begins in a single step. Right now, this is the new beginning of my journey as the new Chester Kim. And although I have to this thing alone, my parents and my best friend, Mike will always be there to guide me. This is it... no regrets... no backing down... because this war is for myself, for my parents, for my brother, Mike and for the love of my life, Sooyoung. ALRIGHT, LET'S DO THIS!!

 

--THE END--

 

--IN MEMORY OF--

**Francesca Benington (Chester's Mom)

**Kim Ryeo Seuk (Chester's Dad)

**Mike Shin (Chester's Bestfirend)

 

FIRST OF ALL, I'D LIKE TO THANK TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO KEEPS ON READING AND SUPPORTING MY STORY. LIKE WHAT IT'S SAID ON THE STORY DESCRIPTION, THIS STORY IS BASED FROM THE SONG OF THE SAME TITLE SUNG BY LINKIN' PARK. THE OC USED IN THE STORY IS BASED FROM THE NAMES OF THE VOCALISTS OF THE BAND, LINKIN PARK. THE HARDEST PART OF WRITING THIS STORY FOR ME IS THE CONCEPT OF THE STORYLINE, THE CONTEST THEME AND THE GENRE OF IT. BUT DESPITE OF THESE DIFFICULTIES, I MUST SAY THAT I'VE ACCOMPLISHED MY MISSION, ANDWHETHER I BECAME VICTORIOUS OR DEFEATED IN THIS CONTEST, THE IMPORTANT THING IS I'VE TRIED MY BEST AND BECAME INSPIRED BY THE SONG. SO, TO THE JUDGES OF THE CONTEST (ESCPECIALLY TO MY CHINGU, OnASnowyDay), THANK YOU FOR GIVING THE CHANCE TO SHOW MY WRITING SKILLS.  AGAIN, THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO "ROADS UNTRAVELED". sonetrix_24 OUT.