Road to Happy Thoughts

Roads Untraveled

--THE NEXT DAY--

--CHESTER'S POV--

Seriously, everybody has the right to become happy in life. But not me, my fate took all the love and the happiness away from me and there's no way I would get it back. Life was as stupid as it used to be, whoever said that it is perfect, or colorful, or anything good you can define about it, I guess that someone is talking nonsense. Right now, I'm staring at the ceiling, thinking of all my painful memories. I know it happened many years ago but it became my permanent sickness...  punching through my brain like a sting that poisons my.. Wait a minute, something's blocking my view.

???: *a puppet showed up to Chester in a cutesy voice* Annyeong, oppa. How are you today?

Chester: Leave me alone, Sooyoung. 

???: Oh no, my name is not Sooyoung. I'm Chichi, the sunshine bear.

Chester: Tch. Nice try, Sooyoung. If you think you can fool me with that funny looking muppet of yours, then don't bother doing it again.

Chichi: No, no, no, my dear Chester. I'm not just a *cutely mocking by imitating Chester* funny looking muppet. Chichi is here because Chichi wants to make you HAPPY.

Chester: And I don't need the heck to be HAPPY. WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP?

Chichi: But, oppa...

Chester: *groans* Stop it or I'll get that puppet and rip it.

Sooyoung: Chester, what is wrong with you? Why are you like that? 

Chester: *sighs* First of all, I do not talk to puppets because I'm mature enough to know that they are nothing but trashy stuff kids will only appreciate.

Sooyoung: That's what I'm trying to point you out, Chester. Try to feel like you're a kid. 

Chester: Like what? Some kind of a ridiculous psychological approach?

Sooyoung: Well, sort of. But, give it a shot, oppa... It'll make you feel better, you know what they say "An ounce of happiness is better than a pound of regrets"

Chester: Don't you mean, "An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure"? It doesn't make sense.

Sooyoung: *giggles* It's the same thing, oppa. So, wanna play with me?

Chester: No.

Sooyoung: *aegyo begging* Come on, please?

Chester: No.

Sooyoung: Please?

Chester: No.

I tried to resist but I ended up joining on her childish games because I just wanted to give her a chance. OK, to cut the whole story short, we had so much fun (although I was not) doing childhood things. From role playing, arts and crafts and even happy musical where we sing a happy song as many as we can.  I have to admit, it really helped me forget all of those heavy thoughtys I had in mind. Come to think of it, it's like I'm having a some kind of psychological therapy with Sooyoung, or I might as well say, Dr. Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung: *Chichi's voice (imagine a cute voice)* So, how you're feeling now, Chester?

Chester: *Chester the Cobra's voice (imagine a slight Russian one)* Well, I'm feeling more than better. But seriously, I don't really what happened lately. Am I in my cobra state of mind or I just wanna hug Chichi the snshine brear *laughs using Chester's voice*

Sooyoung: *laughs* It's great to see you laugh, oppa.

--SOOYOUNG'S POV--

When I first met him, he was grumpy, cold-hearted and a slight jerk, but everything's change after I gave him a happiness theraphy. Although I had a hard time cheering him up, it was really self-fulfilling and I'm doing this not only because I want to make him happy. I'm doing this because I really want to help him get out of his own tragic nightmare. I don't know what else I can say but one thing's for sure. I've became Chester's living guardian angel and I swear to myself that I won't leave him by my side (and I believe he'll never leave me too).