His House

Black & White

-----------------------
- Ju Yeon POV -
-----------------------
Yoochun-sshi drove us to a mansion and they told me to get off. I stepped out and looked around. This mansion sure was beautiful. There were some beautiful flowers bloomed in the garden.

They called me and I realized they already reached the door. They were smiling and told me to just follow them inside. I could do nothing instead of walking behind them.

"This is our best friend's house." Junsu spoke.

"Your.. friend?" I stopped and wasn't sure to keep on walking.

"It's okay. We often hang in this place. Besides, he's not here, don't worry." Yoochun reassured me.

"Ju Yeon-sshi~ let's have a seat." Junsu sat on the black couch and so did I.

"Let me get you some drink." Yoochun excused himself and disappear into the kitchen.

I wandered around the living room and found some expensive paintings hanging on the wall. I could tell the owner of this place was a wealthy man. Not only the paintings but all of the stuffs in this mansion were expensive and originally bought from other countries.

"Ju Yeon-sshi~ you should be careful from now on." Junsu sincerely told me. I kept quiet and only flashed him a weak smile.

"Gomawo Junsu-sshi~"

"It's not that I'm trying to make you feel insecure, but I think those men wouldn't stop looking for you that easily."

"I know. They won't stop 'till they caught me." I lowered my voice. Of course they wouldn't stop. As long as I didn't go home, dad would always ask his men to look for me. He wanted me to marry that man so badly and I hate it.

"You can stay here when we're looking for a new and safe place for you." Yoochun came out with a glass of orange juice for me while they were drinking soda.

"What about your friend? You told me this is your friend's house."

"My friend won't come home for a week." Yoochun smiled.

I nodded since I had no choice.

"Let me show you your room." They went upstairs and turned to the right side.

There were two rooms on this floor. We reached the first room and I could tell that I was smiling to myself when I saw the bedroom. It was neat, different from the motel room that previously I used to live. It's been a while since my last time seeing this kind of bedroom.

"This is your room and the other one is my friend's. You can only enter this room, never try to open that one. He doesn't like it when people enters his room." Yoochun reminded me.

"Okay, I know. This room is more than enough for me. Thanks a lot." I smiled sincerely.

"Juyeon-sshi~ those clothes we bought earlier is in that room already. You can enjoy yourself in this house, no one will bother you." Junsu patted my shoulder.

"We should get going now because of some business we need to take care of. We will back again tonight." Yoochun glanced at his wristwatch and about to leave, but he turned for the last time.

"There are some foods in the kitchen. Make yourself at home." He told me and then they left.

As they left, I went to the room and got changed into red shorts and a white shirt with long sleeves. I felt more comfortable while doing housework by wearing shorts rather than the skinny jeans and. I was going to help them to do cleaning in the house since they were so kind for helping me and even got me a nice place to stay. I was grateful.

When I was done with the housework, I decided to make something to fill my empty stomach since Yoochun and Junsu haven't returned yet. I made my way to the kitchen and opened the fridge, they were some green apple inside but mostly filled with beers. I got surprised when I saw those and asummed that their friend who lives here were an alcoholic.

I closed the fridge and went to the side, there were two cups ramen placed in the stall. I took one and opened it. I putted in the ingredients of the ramen just now, then someone's voice startled me. I turned and met eyes with the person. I still remember this man who was making his way towards me. He was the one I met in the club back then, he was the one that I gave my first kiss to. I gasped and I knew he felt the same, but he tried not to show it.

"What are you doing in here?" He raised his voice, then continued to question me. "Are you a stalker?"

"Mwoh? Stalker? Me?" I couldn't believe what he said just now. "Who do you think you are to the point that I would stalk on you." I replied him, getting irritated.

He came even closer which caused me to spontaneously backed off. The ramen which I had not cooked yet, fell on the ground giving a weak thump sound. I backed off 'till my back hit the wall and I couldn't move any further. He stopped on his track then shot me an evil grin. He tilted his face and smell my hair, I was trembling and felt like I was going to die.

"You wanna get to bed with me so badly, huh?" He chuckled with a sarcastic tone.

"N-no! I-I'm not.." I was stuttering. I felt like slapping myself right now, why did I stutter?

"Don't play hard to get, babe~ I know you want it. You even come to my house." He whispered once again, I could feel his breath and we were just inch closer. I glared at him though I realized that my cheeks were as red as the boiled crab. He misunderstood. I was here because Yoochun and Junsu brought me here. Someone please save me from this freak! I screamed in my mind.

"There's a misunderstanding between us." I tried to speak.

"You have kissed me on our first meeting, don't you remember?" He sang playfully which caused me to tremble more. "It won't hurt if we do it again."

As soon as he finished his sentence, he pressed his lips into mine and I tried to push him away, but his strength was no joke, in order not to get parted, he cupped my face and I could feel that he was eating my lips now. A tear rolled down my cheek and I kept pushing him. I cried and begged him to stop, but he could care less. He was going to enter my mouth but I shut it tightly, biting my own lips and I know it would bleed soon. His right hand reached for my sleeve and ripped it.

"Stop it!" I begged and kept crying. I had no strength to fight him anymore. He took the chance and slipped his tounge in.

"Hyung!!!" A tall man rushed in and pulled him away from me. I sobbed, relieved that I was safe.

"Miss, I'm sorry, he was on drug." That tall man apologized.

"Yah! Changmin-ah let me go!" The freak man tried to release himself from his friend.

"Aish! Hyung! I shouldn't have left you alone." He regretted.

"She came Changmin-ah. She is a stalker and she came to find me." He pointed to me.

I shook my head. "P-please trust me, I'm not a stalker..." I stuttered.

The tall man nodded and dragged his friend upstair while I was there, sitting on the cold porcelen floor. It could have been worse if this man didn't come in right time. I might have lose everything.

====================================================

FINALLY! hahaha~ SORRY for not being active for quite a long time. Too busy with college and now I'm graduated *dancing* I will try to update as soon as possible.. Thanks for keep supporting me and the story. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

September 28th, 2013