Business

Black & White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X90M32q-ifw

After School - Shampoo (a/n : I'm so addicted to this song)

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
"Just let me go!!!!" I kept stomping my feet on the ground while they dragged me into the house.

They let go of me when we were in the living room. There he was, sitting by himself while crossing his arms. He was upset, I knew it.

"Look at yourself. You dare to sneak out in the middle of the night just to have party in the club. Who do you think you are? Don't you have any respect to me?" He asked.

I kept quiet and didn't dare to look at him.

"What should I do if the media finds out about your bad habits? They would love to expose it if they got the chance to do so. It'll ruin my name, you know that. I think I need to find someone to look after you so you wouldn't be a rebel anymore." He told me, but it sounded more like a threat.

"I'm not your puppet. I'm your daughter. How could you say that?" I cut him.

"Just because you're my daughter. I should find someone who can taught you about how to live your life."

"Great! You're telling me about my future husband, don't you?"

"I want you to marry someone like Si Won. He's a great guy indeed. Every girls wouldn't reject if they got to marry someone like him."

"You're kidding me, aren't you? How could I marry someone I don't even love? Dad~" I whined and sat beside him.

"You won't regret it. You'd thank me instead." He smiled.

"NO!! I don't want to marry someone I don't have feelings for and we barely know each other, Dad! We just met today! Seriously!" I protested. No way in hell I want to marry him. I do admit that he's totally handsome and he got everything in him which would be the reasons for girls to pick. But I felt nothing towards him. There's nothing in my heart. My heart didn't beats rapidly when I saw him and we got no chemistry in the first glance.

"This is for your own sake." He spoke in a serious tone.

"My own sake? It's YOURS!" I decided to left into my room and slammed the door so hard. I was pissed off. Hwo could he interfere with my future life?

This wasn't right anymore! How could he force a marriage to his own daughter? I know he was going to expand his business using this way, but he shouldn't have to use me. I'm going to tell mom. She should know about this. Who knows she would help me out of this house.

I pressed mom's number and put the phone closer in my ear.

"Yoboseyo?" she answered.

"Mom.." I called.

"Joo Yeonnie? What happen?" she asked worriedly.

"I miss you, Mom.." I sobbed.

--------------------------------------
- JaeJoong POV -
--------------------------------------
The members and I, we were drinking in the VIP room with some random girls clinging their arms onto us. I didn't care about their presence though. I wasn't in the mood to play with them so I just let it passed. I was in my own thoughts before Junsu called me and pushed the girl beside him to leave him. It's obvious that he had no interest in that girl, not even the other girls in the room actually.

"Hyung~" he called. I turned to him and took another shot of the wine.

"Who was that girl?" He asked in curiosity.

"Which girl?" I really didn't know which girl he was talking about. There were too much girls around us everyday.

He smirked and patted my back.

"The girl who had kissed you in the dance floor." He reminded.

"I, no screw that. WE saw that." He emphasized it on purpose.

I frowned.

"She's pretty hot, hyung~" Yoochun joined and laughed. "I've never seen her before. Do you think she's new?"

I shook my head.

"I don't really pay attention to her looks. She's just a random cheap girl." I took another shot of the vodka.

"Don't tell me you still have feeling for the girl which had dumped you years ago." Changmin's eyes landed on me.

I stayed quiet, pretending I didn't hear them.

"She's the one who turned you like this, isn't she? Why do you have to keep thinking about her anyway?" Changmin continued.

"I'm leaving." I got up and left the VIP room. I didn't want to bring out the old stuffs.

I got into my new Audi and closed my eyes, trying to erase the hurtful memories from my mind. My head hurts eveytime I remembered the moments when I was with her.

*FLASHBACK 1*

She was cutting the vegetables in the kitchen. I came behind her and wrapped my arms around her slim waist and rested my head on her right shoulder. She giggled and kept cutting the vegetables.

"What are you cooking, baby?" I whispered softly into her ear and I could feel her shivered.

"You'll find out later." She ignored me.

"I love you, Dara~" I whispered.

I came closer and kissed her lips from the side which made her to put back the knife and turned to face me. I smiled and gazed lovingly into her beautiful eyes. My lips brushed against hers and she wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back. When we almost out of breath, she let go of me and smiled.

"I gave you the kiss, so don't bother me anymore. Just make yourself busy when I cook." She told me, but I shook my head and getting closer to her, asking for another kiss.

She shook her head and put her index finger in my lips.

"Ask for another kiss and I promise I won't let you to kiss me anymore." She threatened me.

"You wouldn't dare. You want me." I said proudly.

"Well, let's see if I dare or not."

"Ah~ araso.. I get it. I'll just wait in the living room." I sighed and walked out from the kitchen half-heartedly.

*FLASHBACK 2*

"I'm sorry. I can't keep this relationship anymore. Let's just end it here before it's too late.." She held her tears from falling down.

"Why do you have to leave me? I love you and you love me too. We love each other." I tried to stop her from leaving. My heart couldn't accept it.

"Why can't you understand me? I don't want to disappoint my parents and I want to fulfill my dreams." She yanked her hand.

"You can stay here and you can do everything that you want, but don't leave. I need you." I pleaded, but she shook her head and dragged her suitcase out of my house.

"I can't stay here. I wouldn't find my happiness if I stay by your side." She said without turning back.

"But I love you. You know that."

"Love is not enough, Jae." She sobbed.

I took a deep breath and spoke.

"Fine. Just leave and I hope we wouldn't see each other in the future. It's pointless." I said bitterly.

"Mianhae JaeJoong-ah~ Jeongmal mianhae.." She turned and walked away in a quick pace. She didn't even turn to look at me. She just left that way with my shattered heart.

*FLASHBACKS END*

I groaned as I remembered the sweet yet painful past of mine. It's been years, but never could I forget every single thing about her. Love and hurts became one and I kept blaming her for everything she caused me to face.

We were happy that time. We had everything which could make others to jealous over us, but she ruined it. She left.. I knew I had nothing to promise her, and that was the reason for her to leave. She came from wealthy family, why would she want to spend her entire life with someone like me? I was an orphan and poor that time. I didn't even have my own beautiful house that every girl would want to live in. It make sense though. But this time, it's all different.

Now, I have everything on my own. Nice house, nice cars, business, I have them all. I owned the clubs, that was all the public knew. The didn't know that I was the illegal dealer of the weapons and also drugs. It was easier to make money from these illegal things rather than doing it by the good way.

===================================================================================
Fiiuh~ it's been a while my loyal readers.. I'm on my exam week but I'm dying to update. I even make a trailer by myself :D
I'll upload and post the link tomorrow.


[RANDOM] oh~ and tomorrow is my 20th bday. XP. I wish for db5k to back as five!!! AKTF.


: : Comment Replies : :
@ tim565 : updated

@ leedictator : LOL. It might be hard for her. First kiss with Jaejoong isn't that bad, but his words stabbed her. XD

@ delliecad : it's okay unnie :) I know you love me ^^

@ BLUEooming : I do hope so. I wonder when they'll have the chance to meet each other..

@ yunhosyeobo : he's so cold

@ seul_sung : ah~ that fic.. I haven't updated it yet. *sigh*

@ sakura : Yes it was Jaejoong!! Haha She kissed him. Here's the late update XD

@ abubbuxd : here you go~

@ kheira : thanks for reading chingu~ *hugs*


--------------------
June 12th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5