First Meeting, First Kiss

Black & White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL-2P2gRUX4
Sandara Park - Kiss
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I arrived home safely. I got off and let those men dragged my suitcase. I walked into the house and hurried upstairs heading to where my room was. It has been years since I lived here. When my hand just touched the door knob, I heard his voice, calling my name.. Yes, it was none other than dad.

I flashed him my sweet smile.

"You've grown up, daddy's princess." He smiled and caressed my hair. Yeah, he always consider me as his princess. I'm his little princess forever.

"Hi, Dad.." I called and hugged him.

"You're home? Why don't you go to work?" I asked.

"I'm here to see you. We haven't met in 4 years." Both of us were heading downstairs, where the living room was.

"You missed me?" I raised an eyebrow?

"Yes I do. You're my only precious daughter." He told me.

"I know. That's why you sent those bodyguards to drive me home. Dad, I'm not a kid anymore.. I'm 24 already." I emphasized my age. Seriously, if he keep using those men to protect me, I'd never have the chance to marry my ideal man.

"But it's dangerous out there. You never know what will happen once you stepped out the house. I'm worrying about your safety."

"Then you tell me, how could I find my true love?!" I stomped my feet on the floor and get up from the sofa. I glared at him. I wouldn't listen to him anymore if he insisted to keep the men.

"No need to worry about that. You'll meet him tonight." He smiled and left me dumbfounded.

"Him? Who's 'him'?" I questioned. But I didn't bother to think about it. Maybe Dad wasn't serious.

------------------------
I was looking for some snacks at the kitchen and when I came out, I saw my Dad with someone beside him, walking into our house. That man looked familiar though.. I wonder if I've met him somewhere else before. But I had no idea what his name was.

That man smiled and greeted me with his killer smile. He even had two dimples on his cheek. He's handsome.

"He is Mr. Choi's son, Choi Si Won. Don't you remember him?" Dad introduced the man.

Choi Si Won? I didn't remember if I had known this name.

"You're pretty as always, Joo Yeon-sshi~." He said.

"Thanks." I just walked pass them and the TV. I sat there watching while eating my snack.

I got a message from my high school's friend and she invited me to the club. They were celebrating Seung Mi's birthday. Well, Seung Mi was also one of my close friends at high school. I replied and said yes. Of course I'd go, but I should sneak out from this house first. My dad wouldn't allow me to go if he knew I was going to the club. He said that girls shouldn't be hanging out in that kind of place because it's dangerous. But he never knew that I went to that kind of place almost every night when I was studying abroad.

The handsome tall man done talking with my dad and left. He was a polite and smart guy whom every girl would ask for but he's really not my type. Maybe it sounds silly, but I prefer bad guy. They were 100 times more attracting and they has more charms. That's what I believe.

I quickly changed my clothes into the suitable one to the party. It was 11 p.m. when I glanced at the clock. I made sure that the maids and my dad were asleep so it would be easier to get out from here. They couldn't find me sneaking out this late.

I used my house key and managed to open it without sounds and locked it again before I ran out while grabbing my high boots. I stopped a taxi right in front of the house and got in without wasting time, reaching for the party. I couldn't be late. I texted my friend, telling that I was heading off and I'll be there in no time. They should wait for me.

I was greeted by them when they saw me came. I haven't seen them in four years! They were my closest friends when were in high school. We skipped class; we played and even spent our pajamas party together.

"Whoah! You got a lot prettier!" Min Ji pinched my cheek.

"Yah!"

"Hahaha.. I was kidding. Let's have some drinks."

When we took our drinks, we hit the dancing floor and danced. We laughed and enjoy the nights. My gazed then turned to the side and I saw some black suit men coming in, looking left and right. Damn! They were my dad's men for God's sake! Aish~ they always ruined my days. They were searching for me.

No, I couldn't let them find me. Not now.

I excused myself, trying to free myself so that they couldn't find me. I was looking for a place to hide. I should go to the ladies' room, but no.. they were way too close to that place. I bit my lips in nervous but then my gaze stopped at a man who was making his way to pass the crowded in the dancing floor. I could tell he was going to the VIP room. This is my only chance! I should do it NOW! Or else they would drag me home.

I took a deep breath then flew to that man's face. I stood in front of him nervously, looking straight into his eyes. I admitted, his eyes mesmerized me. His pair of eyes caught me off guard. I was speechless. He was indescribable gorgeous. He was tall and his pointed nose, everything of him were just perfect. He looked at me arrogantly and annoyed.

I felt sorry for him, but I could do nothing since the men were so close to me, so without thinking any further, I just linked my arms in that  man's neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. I closed my eyes tightly and didn't let go of his lips. My heart was thumping so fast. That man didn't protest neither kissed me back. Of course he wouldn't kiss me back! We don't even know each other.

When I saw the black suit men left, I removed my hand from him and bowed ninety degrees. I could feel my cheeks heated up and I didn't dare to look at him. I just bit my lower lip.

"What do you think you're doing to me just now?" He raised an eyebrow and looked straightly into my eyes.

"Sorry, I.. I was.." I stuttered and couldn't finish my words.

"Cheap girl.." he mumbled and left.

What did he call me? Ch-cheap girl? That was my first kiss ever! How could he called me like that? I turned and ran after him. I stopped him, making him to face me and then.. SLAP!

I slapped him hard on the cheek and it seemed nothing to him. He smirked then walked pass me without even glancing at me. Damn! How could a man do this to me? Never in my entire life I got rejected by guys, unless.. he's gay.

"Sorry Miss, we should take you home." The black suit men popped up from nowhere and dragged me out. I protested and told them to let go of me, but they barely heard me.

"Yah!! Let me go!! I don't want to go home!" I screamed out loud and kicked them, but no use. They were dragging me out easily.

I'm so dead! Dad has been found out and I was sure he would increase the bodyguard to look over me. No! I don't want this life. I'm not his doll or anything.

===================================================================================
follow my twitter : @LenLen13nz

: : Comment Replies : :
sakura : yeah she shouldn't drink that much. Her dad loves her too much, that's why he asks his men to look over his daughter.

dede1302 : so I'm guessing, you're also a fan of the couple? Yayy~ I found another Jae-Yeon couple lover.. kekeke~ you know what, BLUEooming also loves them.
You're welcome ^^ oh~ you're coming to their concert? Are u Indonesian? They held concert on 9 April. I couldn't go because I'm saving the money for next time.. and it's also my exams weeks.. Aissh~ I'm totally messed up when thinking about the concert. So, please show them the pictbook to him. I wonder how's his reaction when he saw it. LOL!

yunhosyeobo : here's another update

BLUEooming : hey there, dede1302 also same with us. She loves Jaejoong and Joo Yeon.. wow! Yes she is naturally pretty even without any make up on. Dara is also pretty. I love her eyes. XD

leedictator : Updated!!

JongRi : Yes! Cute couple~

--------------------
March 22nd, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5