It wasn't True

Black & White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q47FjMs3X0
A Bitter Day - Hyuna ft. Jun Hyung (B2ST) & G.Na
(I'm so in love with G.Na's sweet voice)

[a/n : I just realized that I've been mispelling Ju Yeon's name as Joo Yeon. XD I'll write Ju Yeon from now on]

oh~ and here's the link to this fic's TRAILER :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BThKePTSv8
--------------------------------------
- Ju Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I was looking at the sky through the glass window inside my room. I was deep in my thoughts, thinking about my future life. I sighed as I heard the sudden click sound from the door. I've been locked up in my own room since last night when they caught and dragged me home.

"Miss Lee.. Mr. Lee is waiting for you to have breakfast together." The maid came in and told me.

"I'll be there in a moment." I went to wash up then made my way to the dining room just to find dad sitting by someone next to him. It was Si Won. Again. Why did he have to come this morning? Seeing him just ruined my mood. I don't think I have appetite to eat.

"Good morning Ju Yeon-ah~" he smiled, showing his lovely dimples. I frowned and looked away, avoiding his gaze on me.

"Don't you have any business to handle instead of sitting in our dining room early in the morning?" I spat out carelessly. I could feel my dad's cold glare on me, but I couldn't care less.

"Mr. Lee invites me to have breakfast together." He answered calmly, didn't seem to be bothered by my harsh words.

"Enough for the talks. Let's have breakfast, shall we?" Dad began to eat his breakfast, so did that guy. I had no choice but to take a bit of the sandwich on my plate and drank the milk. I ate in quick bites.

"I'm done." I got up and walked away, leaving them behind.

"Me too." Si Won wiped his mouth with the napkin and also got up.

"Sorry, Sir.. But, may I have talks with your daughter?" he asked permission from dad.

"Sure. It's good to have better talks with your soon to be wife." Dad smiled. I turned to look at them and disgusted with those 'soon to be wife' words. I decided to keep walking without looking back anymore. That guy trailed behind me. I could hear him chuckled.

"What do you actually want from me? Just get to the point." I was frustrated.

"Just want to talk with you." He smiled again. Damn! How I hate his smile.

"Leave.. I don't have anything to talk. And this is the first and the last time I tell you, I WILL NEVER BE YOUR WIFE!" I stated it clearly. I really don't like him at all. If he came to me as a friend, I would love to accept him, but he came as the so called 'fiancé'. I hate that.

"But your dad will always allow me to marry you which you don't have any choice to choose." He said confidently.

I shot him another glance before I ran upstairs. I don't expect him to appear in front of me anymore. I couldn't live properly if he kept stalking me and the fact that I was going to marry him bothered me so much.

"Why do I have to marry someone that I've never loved? It would be better if I could meet someone that my heart belongs to." I sighed as I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. Someone's face suddenly popped out in my mind and I shot up immediately. It was the guy that I'd kissed last night before I got caught by dad's men. What the hell? How could I think about him? He called me cheap, remember? But I really don't get it why my heart thumping so fast when I saw him. The way he looked at me. It was different from all of those men I've met. Ah~ now I get it. He had that looks plastered on his face was because he was a gay! He seemed not interested with any girls though.

When the night came, I finished up the dinner by myself without wasting my time waiting for dad to come home from his work. After what he had said to me, I don't think we need to have our father-daughter talk anymore. I thought he would change when I came back to this house, but no. He was worse than before. He dared to force a marriage to me when he knew that I wouldn't want it.

I headed out of the house but I was surprise to find two of his men blocked my way.

"Get out of my way." I threatened.

"We can't, Miss. Mr. Lee told us to look after you. If you want to go out, we have to be on your way. We should keep our eyes on you to make sure you wouldn't run away." They bowed.

I laughed sarcastically.

"Tell me, how much you get paid?"

They kept quiet and stay still in my way.

"I said get out of my way."

They wouldn't move even an inch.

"What's happening here?" Dad was already here. I breathed out heavily.

"Dad, do I really deserve this?" I was about to cry but I hid it. I didn't want to look weak in front of him.

"I don't need a rebel as my daughter." He eyed me.

"But I'm not!" I yelled, frustrated.

He caressed my hair as he walked me into the house. I knew he does love me, but his way of loving was hurting me.

"We've decided about it that you're getting married to Si Won this Saturday. It's final." He whispered softly, but I could hear it, clearly. I gaped and my eyes widened in horror.

My jaw dropped. I'm getting married this Saturday which means two days from today? No way! Tell me, it wasn't true..

===================================================================================
It's been a month since my last update. I feel bad for always late posting the updates. It's because I'm busy with stuffs. Yeah, college and also work.. :(
Click "NEXT" for the second update of today ^^

: : Comment Replies : :
@ sakura : yeah he was scary. I couldn't imagine it if it's happen to me. And thanks for liking the trailer.

@ LostInTheDark_23 : yep she was. THANKS ^^

@ boojae_wifey : NA DO SARANGHAE!

@ yunhosyeobo : They always want the best for their children. LOL. Went to GD? I wouldn't do that if I could choose between JJ and GD. THANKS ^^

@ BLUEooming : I do hope so. But I can't promise anything. I'll just write whenever I get free time :) and THANKS for missing those fics of mine ^^

@ kheira : well Junsu always has his own interest on things. What? You want Junsu to fall for her? It'd break my heart you know.. Hahaha XD

--------------------
July 11, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5