The Runaway Bride

Black & White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKZQF-oP4Js
G.O (MBLAQ) - Even in My Dreams

 

here's the 2nd update of today :)
--------------------------------------
- Ju Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
The day that I've been afraid of has finally come. They've just finished my make up and I was left by myself in the waiting room while wearing the wedding dress that I supposed to wear when I get married to the one that I truly loved. I sighed and playing with my own fingers nervously. I kept thinking about my plan to run away from this marriage. I never expected this marriage, not with that Si Won guy.

The door opened and my mom greeted me with an apologetic look on her face.

"Ju Yeon-ah~"

"Mom.." I sobbed and wrapped my arms around her tightly as if I didn't want to let her go. I missed her so much. I haven't seen her in years since I went to study abroad.

"I don't want to get married.. Mom~" I told her.

"I've talked to your dad. But he never listened to me."

"We know how stubborn he is. He won't stop, Mom."

"You should be happy my dear." She looked at me sadly while holding my hands.

"You better go and wait outside, Mom. They'll be looking for you." I sent her off. I couldn't tell her that I was going to run away from here.

"You're so beautiful in this wedding dress." She praised which made me smile a bit.

"Thanks Mom. I love you." I glanced at her for the last time before she closed the door.

I took a deep breath and encouraging myself to do this. I couldn't be weak. I have no one by my side. While biting my lower lip, I quickly got up from the seat then walked towards the door.

I opened it a bit and looked around, making sure that no one could see me if I walked out. I held on the dress so that I wouldn't trip and fell down. My heart was thumping so fast. I was afraid that I would get caught by any of them.

I saw someone passed. I quickly hid in the corner. I was lucky that person didn't see me. It was really hard to walk while wearing this white long dress. But I had to.

I ran to the back of the Church because I knew the men wouldn't be there. They wouldn't have thought that I would run away. I made my way out of this place and ran as fast as I could without looking back. The guests and the reporters were already filled the Church, so they wouldn't notice me running out while wearing this heavy dress.

I was running for my life and almost out of breath until I bumped into two men who were walking right in front of me. I bowed and slightly glanced at them. It felt like I've met them somewhere, but I had no time to think about those anymore. I only needed to get away as far as I could so they couldn't find me.

I stopped a taxi and got in without wasting any time. I breathed heavily as I rubbed my chest. It feels like I was going to die.

"Where do you want to go, Miss?" the driver asked.

I had no place to go. I didn't remember that I have any relatives in Seoul.

"Just drive me out of Seoul, Sir." I told him.

He nodded and drove me out of this place. I wasn't sure where I would stop. I only needed the freedom. I didn't care even if I have to work by my own hands so that I could afford to buy things.

--------------------------------------
- Junsu POV -
--------------------------------------
JaeJoong hyung and I, we were just finished drinking in the coffee shop near the Church. It was his favorite place because we could see that Church clearly even if we only sat upstairs the shop. That Church has a lot of memories with his tough childhood. He never told us the details about it, but we knew he was abandoned by his parents when he was only six. They left him there and he couldn't remember any single thing about his biological parents.

We walked out the shop and making our way to where his car was. JaeJoong hyung put on his sunglasses and we kept on walking. But then someone was running into us. It was a girl and she was running while wearing a white wedding dress. She seemed in a rush. When she bumped into us, she bowed then continued to run.

I heard JaeJoong hyung groaned as he picked up his car key which flew off to the ground when that girl bumped into us.

"Hyung, do you think that girl run away on her wedding day? She was wearing wedding dress while running." I assumed when we already got into his black Audi.

"Like I care." He started the engine and we drove off.

"What do you think she was thinking about when she decided to do so?" I asked again though I knew he didn't interested in my topic. I was curious. It was rare to see a bride run away.

"Listen, don't ask me such thing because I don't care and I won't bother to think about it. It's wasting my time. You should do so." He taught me.

I pouted and kept in on my own thoughts.

"But she resembles someone."

He kept on driving and totally ignored me.

===================================================================================

--------------------
July 11, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5