Job

Black & White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKZQF-oP4Js
G.O (MBLAQ) - Even in My Dreams

--------------------------------------
When Ju Yeon's dad came to the waiting room, he was surprised when he didn't saw his daughter. He called for his men and they immediately flew to his side.

"Where's my daughter?" he hissed.

"We don't know, Sir. The last time we saw her, she was in the room fixing her make up with the stylist."

"She wouldn't dare to runaway, would she?" he mumbled to himself.

"Quickly go and find her! Bring her back!" he scolded. They bowed then rushed to find her. Little did they know, she was already left.

Her dad knew that they were in a trouble. Now that the press were already gathered together in the Church, waiting for the blessed wedding of Mr. Lee's only daughter and also the next heir of Choi Corporation, they didn't know what should they say if the bride didn't come out. The press would messed up everything and wrote their own opinion which was not going to be good impact for them.

They only had a choice which was saying that the bride fell sick because of her weak condition since she was just come home from her study. They needed to lie about her presence.

Meanwhile, the taxi that was used by Ju Yeon arrived in Busan. Since she didn't bring any money with her and she only wearing her wedding dress, she asked the driver to drop her in front of the fashion shop.
--------------------------------------
- Ju Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
"Ahjusshi~ please wait a while. I'll bring the money and pay for the drive." I got off and came into the shop. Only by five minutes I already came out, not wearing the wedding dress anymore. Now I was wearing a comfortable white shirt, brown cardigan along with a pair of skinny jeans and also brown hat. My long hair hanging loosely in the shoulder.

I took out some money and paid the driver. I looked around and the city looked really beautiful. It was neat and clean. Well, it was also neat and clean in Seoul though. But in this city, it felt different. Maybe because I haven't been here before. This was my first time stepping into this place. It was unfamiliar and I started to feel lonely.

As I wondering around, my stomach started to growl. I searched for the nearest food stalls cause I know it would cost cheaper than the restaurant foods. I didn't have much money left from selling the wedding dress. I do realized that I should looke for a place to stay and also a job to keep me survive. This was goind to be a long day, I told myself.

I bought drink and ate the jjangmyun then off to find a motel to stay. The girl in the front took me to a small room in the end of the alley. I sighed as I came into the room. It was a really small room. The room only has a bed and a small bathroom in the left side. Even our house maids has bigger room than this. How could I manage to live in this place? It was kind of dirty.

"No. I can't give up now just because of this place. Himnae Ju Yeon-ah!" I told myself then headed out the room.

I entered thhe coffee shop and I had high hope that I could get accepted here. But it turned to be the opposite. I didn't get hired.

"Ah~ I'm going insane! Where should I go?" I ruffled my hair. I sobs quietly as I kept wondering around the streets. Tell what, I looked like a beggar now. I was hopeless.

My path then stopped by an average shop and I read its name silently. "24 hours shop" please let me work inside. I took a deep breath then made my way inside the shop. I came up to the shopkeeper and she greeted me.

"Miss, may I ask something? I'm wondering if this shop want to hire a new employer." I gave her a weak smile.

"Are you sure you want to work in here?" She asked as if I would change my mind. I quickly nodded excitedly. I needed this job or else I would become one of the real beggars out there.

"I'll tell the manager, just wait a moment." She smiled before off to the staffs' room.

I waited there and kept praying that I would get hired. I blew raspberry and combed my hair using my own hands so that I wouldn't look like a mess when they came out. First impression was so important.

In a moment, the lady came out along with a man behind her. I was guessing it was the manager. I politely smiled and bowed a little. He smiled back. Seemed that he was a good man.

"This is Mr. Han, our manager." The lady told me. I nodded.

"Hye Rin-sshi told me that you want to apply as our employer?" He asked.

"Nae~ I'm new in this place and I need a job. I promise I'll work hard." I promised.

"Have you worked before?" he asked.

"No, I haven't. But I'll do my best. I won't disappoint you." I said seriously.

He thought about it.

"Okay, I'll let you work here. But you'll start your shift from 3 p.m. until 3 a.m. For the salary, you'll get paid by every 2 weeks. Is that okay for you?"

"It's okay. Thank you Mr. Han." I shook his hand and also didn't forget to thank the girl.

I glanced at the clock and it was 2.30 p.m. only 30 minutes before I started. They seemed to notice me.

"You may put your things in that room." Mr. Han told me.

"Thanks." I walked towards the room and there was a locker next to the door. I put my bag and tied up my hair up then walked outside to the lady's side.

"Annyeonghaseo~ Ju Yeon imnida. Nice to meet you." I greeted her.

"I'm Park Hye Rin. Nice to meet you too." She smiled.

Hye Rin was a nice lady. She taught me how to treat the consumers well and she would help me to arrange the things on its place. She was being helpful to me and I felt grateful about that.

----------------------------
Every day just passed like that. I would come to the shop 20 minutes before my shift started and I would leave when it's already 3 a.m. in the morning. It's been a week since I worked in this shop and I started to enjoy it. I didn't regret to leave my dad's house because I could have my own freedom out here.

I was packing the snacks on the counter when two men came into me and put the mineral water right in front of me and asked me to get aspirins for them.

I started to count and then the man with his sweet smile paid for it. He told me to keep the exchange and called for his friend, but his friend kept looking at me with questioning look. I frowned.

"Yah! Junsu-ah~ it's impolite to stare at her like that." He whispered to his friend. His friend snapped out and quickly apologized.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." He sheepishly smiled and felt guilty. But I was putting my straight face and thanked them for coming.

When they left, I started to pack up the things in quick speed because it was already 3.15 a.m. Hye Rin has come and it was time for me to go back. I bid her goodbye and left.

On my way back, I passed by the night club. I stopped for a while then continued to walk. The club gave me such bad memories when I last time hit there. I got caught by my dad's men and also lost my first kiss to a total stranger. I sighed as I brushed the thoughts away. Better go back to my place quickly. I was tired.

"Hello, y~ wanna play with oppas?" I was stopped by some men behind me. One was grabbing my wrist while the other one touched my cheek. My eyes widened as I trembled by their touch on me. They needed to get their dirty hands off me.

"Let me go!" I hissed as I turned to look at them. It was gross. They smelled alcohol and their smiles were creepy.

"Don't play hard to get. Just come with us and we'll have fun." One of them was going to kiss me but I screamed and struggled against them as strong as I could.

"Don't touch me!" I kept screaming and then one of them knocked down by someone from behind.

"Let her go!" I looked up to see the guy. He was standing in front of them and he looked that he was ready to beat all of them.

===================================================================================
Look at the poster! It's beautiful, isn't it? It was made by my bff. :) credits to her for making me the poster.

: Comment Replies :
@sakura : I do hope so! haha yeah she kissed him.

@boojae_wifey : Junsu was a smart guy! lol of course he is!

@kheira : what's wrong with him? He's being moody. haha

@mydream_jae : hello. welcome to my fic ^^ thx for reading


--------------------
August 7th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5