Safe

Black & White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRvNpCZpX5Q
JYJ - Chajatta (Found You)

--------------------------------------
- JaeJoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I was awake and the hangover hit me directly as I tried to get up. I closed my eyes and the memories wouldn't fade away. Dara's laugh kept haunting me until today. Though she had left me behind, I just couldn't erase her from my mind.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I talked by myself.

 "Hyung~ you're awake?" The door opened and Changmin showed up in front of me.

I nodded.

"Are you okay? How's the hangover?"

I sighed.

"It will be fine. You don't have to worry about this one." I told him as I closed my eyes. I laid back on the bed and rested for a while.

"Yoochun hyung already headed back to Seoul this morning, so did Junsu." Changmin told me.

I just nodded and told him to leave the room. I wanted to be alone.

"And I'm going with Yunho hyung to take care of some business in China. We won't be here until next Monday." He informed before he closed the door.

This life, it wasn't easy for me even since I was kid. My parents abandoned me in the orphanage and let me grew alone without any relatives. When she left me, she never came to visit me even just once. As I grew up, I started to live without depending on the others until now.

I used to work as a driver and earned my own money though it was only enough for my own living in a small apartment. I was quite happy even though I was poor, because the mistress which I worked for was in love with me and so did I. Her parents were wealthy but never did she talk to me in a harsh way just like the others would. She was the best girl I could ever ask for.

I thought she would be the one who stands for me whenever the others look down at me, I thought she would always be by my side, but I was all wrong. She turned her back on me just right at the time when I needed her the most.

--------------------------------------
- Ju Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
"Miss, are you..." before he scolded me, I quickly apologized.

"Sorry, I was trying to save my life." I turned to look at the spot where I left behind and sighed in relieved when I knew those men didn't follow us.

"Save your life? You could have died instead." The driver guy looked mad. Of course he was, who wouldn't get mad when someone just jumped out of nowhere when you were driving?

I bowed once again.

"Wait.. aren't you the shopkeeper girl?" his friend which was sitting beside him questioned and it brought me to look up and met eyes with him. I remembered this guy. He was the one who kept staring at me when they came to buy aspirins. And they were also the guys who had helped me to fight the erts last night.

The driver guy glanced at me when he heard what his friend said just now and nodded, agreed with him.

"Both of you saved me twice. I can't say anything but thanks." I said sincerely.

Was it fate or just my luck? How come they saved me twice already?

"Miss, I know this may sound rude, but I think you should tell us why did they were chasing you? Are you owing them some money or else?" the driver guy asked.

I bit my lip, feeling unsure to tell them the truth. I didn't want them to send me home if they knew I was running away from my dad.

"N-nae~ I borrowed some money from them and they're chasing me because I can't pay them." I decided to lie. I looked away because they would find out I was lying if they see my eyes.

"But you're a girl. How could you do that?"

"I need money to survive, what do you think I need the money for?"

"But you could have worked instead."

"I know, but..." I didn't want to tell another lie, but I had no choice.

"My dad needed a large amount of money because he was sick." I lowered my voice.

"Yoochunie~ that's enough. Don't ask her anymore. We're here to help her, not to judge her." His friend told the driver guy.

He sighed and listened to his friend.

"Do you want to go back to your current place? But to be honest I don't think that's a good idea. They might wait for you in that place since they're already know where do you live." He suggested.

"But I don't have any place to stay. Besides, I still have to work at that shop." I told them as I worried about my job. I was hardly found a nice job and now I had to lose it?

"No, that's too dangerous if you stay there." He reasurred me.

I was speechless. My mind was blank. I didn't know what to do. I knew I couldn't go back to that place but I had no place to go either. I studied them carefully and they seemed to be good men, but I shouldn't involve them into my own problems.

"What about going to Seoul with us?" the cute guy said.

My eyes widened in horror as I heard him mentioned Seoul.

"S-Seoul?" I stammered.

"No, I can't. I don't even know both of you very well. How could I trust you?" I reasoned.

What was that? Back to Seoul with them? I was trying my best and even risking my life just to leave that place and now what? They might be kidding me.

"We saved you twice, right? Just trust me, we won't harm you. We will help you instead." That cute guy spoke again.

"Don't worry. we will help you to find a better place to stay and you can work in our place." The driver guy stopped the car and turned to look at me. He flashed me a warm smile and I could tell, I was blushing. His friend then chuckled and slapped his arm.

"Yah! Don't flirt!"

"I didn't."

"Yes you did! I saw that smile! Whatever~ let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Junsu, but you can just call me Junsu. and he is..."

"Park Yoochun." The driver guy waited for me to shake hands with him.

"What's your name?"

"Ju Yeon." I looked away, trying to not sound awkward. They nodded.

"Well, Ju Yeon-sshi~ let us help you then."

When we introduced ourself, Yoochun started the engine and we continued on our journey.

"Yoochun-sshi~ Junsu-sshi~ it's really okay. You don't have to bring me along to Seoul." I spoke out. Seriously, I had no guts to come back.

"It's okay. You'll be save with us. I guarantee that." Junsu told me.

"Aniyo~ I just..." I tried to find another reason so they would let me go.

"Ju Yeon-sshi~ is there something bothering you?"

"Uhm.. Actually those men earlier are coming from Seoul." I sighed and told them. This time I didn't lie, they were my dad's men, that's why I knew they were coming from Seoul.

Junsu and Yoochun looked at each other then laughed out. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to laugh. Listen, I've told you that you're going to be fine and safe with us."

I nodded and sighed in my mind. I was so dead now. I've been trying hard to get out and now I was making my way back. Could I trust both of them? But I didn't trust myself either.

I slumped on the back seat and cursed on my breath. Why did that Si Won guy has to appeared in my life? If it wouldn't be him, my dad wouldn't force me into the marriage.


===============================================================================================
*bows 90 degrees* I'm sorry for not being active these past months. Busy with life~ hahaha... I know I'm such a bad writer. Hope you like this chapter.

Thanks for always showing your love to me and towards my stories :)

----------------------------
February 5th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5