For the first time.

Just another YongSeo fanfic

Seohyun was confused at Kyuhyun's words because she has never worked. Well, not officially. She worked once at her Father's company and all she had to do was to cross out unwanted papers and shred those papers with sensitive information. She left Kyuhyun's wondering what she could do to make her Yonghwa sunbae change his view of her.

 

For the whole day Seohyun was thinking about this and that, until she bumped into Ms Kwon, her welfare teacher.

 

'Hey young lady, watch where you were walking!'

 

'Sorry Ms Kwon, I'm just thinking about something.'

 

'What is it? Can I help in any way, or lend you a helping ear?' Ms Kwon asked with a smile.

 

'Yes!! Well, there was this other student whom I met on the first day of school. And I kind of, bumpd into him, and uhm..'

 

'Yes? Go on.'

 

'Well, I broke one of his things. It seemed like that thing I broke was of great value to him and he seemed quite angry.'

 

'Hmm, did you apologise to him after that?'

 

'I did. I offered to pay him back as a compensation of spoiling his guitar. But he got kind of mad and got really mad at me. But today he came to me and apologised for getting angry th other day. But somehow I feel he still doesn't totally accept my apology.' 

 

'Silly girl, I don't blame him for that. What is the most precious materialistic thing you have so far?'

 

'Hmm... My keyboard? I loved it since the day I had it.'

 

'Well, what would you do if someone were to spoil it?'

 

'Its alright. I can get a new one.'

 

'Thats right Seohyun. Why do you say that? Because you have the power to pay for it if it spoils. This is why you don't understand why the person is angry. He bought it with his own hard-earned money. Who knows what kind of tough jobs he had to do before being able to save up for that?'

 

Seohyun went into her deep thoughts and said, 'Ah! That's why he was angry? Because my money was from my parents, not by my own hardwork? Is that it? Does it mean that if I start working and pay him back a new guitar, he will understand my intentions?'

 

'Haha, you can say so.'

 

'Mm. I know what I have to do!! I'll get a job and work, and then pay him back another guitar!'

 

Seohyun ran off happily after thanking Ms Kwon. She decided to work, but not at her own company, because she know she would only be given easy jobs by her parents. She decided to work at her dad's best friend's company, at Korea Development Bank.

 

'Hello!!'

 

'Hello Ms Seo, can I help you? Did you come to visit Mr Jung?'

 

'No no! I didn't come here to visit uncle Jung, I came here to apply for a job!! Do you have any available job vacancies?'

 

'?? Of course we have Ms Seo, but does Mr Seo knows about this? I'm afraid he might not be too happy about...'

 

'Please don't tell my father I'm working here! I have my reasons for working here, and my father mustn't know I'm working here. Please keep it from him!'

 

'I can keep that a secret but Mr Jung will know about this too right?'

 

'Ah, on uncle Jung's side, I'll handle it! So please help to keep this a secret! So what job positions do you have?'

 

'I'm really sorry Ms Seo but right now we only need people to help us on housekeeping matters, and...'

 

'I'll do it!'

 

'Ms Seo, do you know what housekeeping means?'

 

'I know, keeping things in order right?'

 

'Not really... It's like a cleaner job...'

 

'It's okay, I've seen my mum doing it. It seems easy!! I can do it!! When can I start work??'

 

'okay... How about tomorrow?'

 

'Okay, I'll be here! See you!'