Star crossed... Enemies?

Just another YongSeo fanfic

Yonghwa looked up into Seohyun's eyes and thought that she was the most beautiful girl he has ever met. He felt his cheeks burning firstly from the fact that he can't play the instrument because it's spoilt, and then it hit him, he remembered this beautiful girl in front of him was the one who bumped into him just before school. He stared at her angrily and then stopped himself from going forward. He just stood there looking at her.

 

Seohyun looked up after realising almost everyone in the room had their eyes fixed on her, and made eye contact with Yonghwa. Her face flushed from the gaze of this handsome guy in front of her, and then she remembered bumping into him in the morning, making her blush even more.

 

"Go ahead, Yonghwa, your juniors are expecting a great performance from you!" Mr Kim said, patting Yonghwa on the back. Yonghwa finally lifted his gaze from Seohyun onto the eyes around the classroom and said, "I'm really sorry, fellow juniors. I bumped into a blockhead and got my guitar spoilt. I promise I'll give you guys another awesome performance in time to come! I won't let you all down." Yonghwa said coolly, gaining all the attention in the room, before leaving the classroom. Seohyun was slightly hurt by Yonghwa's words. "I'm going to clear things up with him." Seohyun used the excuse of going to the washroom to go after Yonghwa and find out what she can do to compensate him for breaking his guitar.

 

"Excuse me, sunbae!" Seohyun shouted after Yonghwa, who was walking hurriedly away from the class. 

 

"What do you want?" Said Yonghwa, turning his head away immediately after seeing that it was Seohyun whho called after him.

 

"I'm really sorry, sunbae, I didn't mean to..."

 

"Didn't mean to... What? Break my guitar?"

 

"Well... Erm.. Well yes..."

 

"Let's get the point here. I don't care if you had the intention or not but point is, you DID BROKE IT."

 

"I know, that is why I came out. I came to apologise. Mianhae, sunbaenim."

 

Yonghwa's heart flinched a little after he heard that Seohyun ran after him all the way just to apologise. "Since you came all the way, for the sake of your legs, I'll try to forget what happened today."

 

"Thank you. But I know what's done can't be undone. And since I broke your guitar, it's only right that I compensate you for that. How much is the guitar? It looks quite expensive." Seohyun said, worriedly, and took out her wallet.

 

When Yonghwa heard Seohyun's words and saw her actions, he said to her, "So you didn't came her to apologise at all. You came here to flaunt your wealth, didn't you?"

 

"No. I really want to pay back for your guitar."

 

"Keep your stinking money. It's not like as if I haven't seen so much money before. I thought of accepting your apology but your actions just make me feel so disgusted. I despise people who think that money can solve everything. You're ugly for thinking of solving things this way. You really are." Yonghwa scoffed at her before leaving her alone with teary eyes.

 

Seohyun's tears overflowed from her eyes and she started crying. "No one has ever said such things to me before, why was he so angry? He said he accepted my apology so why isn't he accepting my compensation?"

 

At this time, a group of boys were goofing around with the girls, except for one very quiet guy. If you saw him you would think he probably doesn't fit in to this group of boys at all. Speaking of which, these guys are known at the killers of the school. Don't get them wrong, they don't kill people or anything like that. Neither are they bad boys, well, maybe sometimes. They are called the killers because of their killer knowledge of musical instruments and their ability to create and play songs in just a few minutes. Yonghwa was the leader of the killers, but recently he has been spending lesser time with them because his step dad's health has been slightly deterioriating. The other six boys in the killers are Jungshin, Minhyuk, Jonghyun, Donghae, Siwon, and the nerdy but cleverest one, Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun and Yonghwa never saw each other eye-to-eye because they never gave each other the chance to understand one another. Kyuhyun was walking, with his mind and thoughts deeply into the musical novel he was reading about, until he stepped on Seohyun's bag and tripped over. He fell flat-faced and dropped in front of the crying Seohyun.

 

Kyuhyun was shocked to see Seohyun crying and took out his tissue immediately and asked her if the bag was hers. Seohyun stopped crying, looked at the bag which was trampled on, nodded her head, and continued to cry. Kyuhyun was at a loss, not knowing what to do. 

 

"Look girl I'm really sorry!! I didn't mean it!! I... I..."

 

"Sunbae, I'm not crying because of my bag. You don't have to apologise. I just..."

 

Siwon came running over, took a look at Seohyun and then said, "Why do I have a feeling that this is because of our dear Yong-ster?"

 

Seohyun heard his name and stopped crying. She asked if they knew him and when they all nodded in unison, she told them what has happened and asked them what she could do to make him feel better. She didn't liked the feeling of knowing that she is being hated or disliked. When listening to all her words, Kyuhyun kept quiet. He was thinking of how a pretty girl like Seohyun could be scolded into tears. The boys told Seohyun that she should just ignore what Yonghwa said because he always gets rough and angsty with people who mess with his instruments. They are no exceptions as well. But they kept their mouths shut about Yonghwa's father.

 

Seohyun felt slightly relieved, even though it was just a little, that Yonghwa might be angry for just a moment. She thanked the guys and then went back to class.

 

The boys are chilling out at their practice room now that their lessons are over. "Guys, guess what, Yong is joining us for practice today!" Jungshin shouted to the boys. All of them were elated because Yonghwa was the one who always composed and combined their little ideas together and turned them into beautiful music which everyone enjoyed.

 

When Yonghwa came into the practise room, Kyuhyun said he was going to stay in the dormitory instead. Everyone looked stunned, but Yonghwa told them to get ready for practice while he went after Kyuhyun. "Ya Kyu, what's the matter with you? Everyone's so excited about the practise but you're acting like you don't care."

 

"Yong, you know how when we fight, I always said I didn't like you?"

 

"Of course, I don't like you very much too. Why?"

 

"Now I changed. I despise you."

 

"Although I don't really care how you look at me but what is wrong with you?"

 

"I can't stand guys who make girls cry. Just because she offered to pay you back for the guitar she broke, you had to make her cry? I think you have to change your crazy temper man."

 

Kyuhyun said, pushing Yonghwa away. He had already forgotten about being angry at Seohyun, but what Kyuhyun said made Yonghwa flinched. He just wanted to let Seohyun know that he disliked her way of apologising, but he never meant to make her cry of hurt her in any way.