Busy days

Bad

Six years had passed and it seems like their love for eachother was boring apart. They never cheered like before, nor laughed. They were complete strangers coming into the same old house, well, at least they afforded enough money to move to a new apartment.

Their daughter So Hyun has been attending school and is doing really well. Soo Jin was promoted to work as a secretary for the fashion designer and Kai worked as the manager for a unpopular business.

Kai's face now has visible lines on his forehead, indicating stress. His hair loose and his suit draped onto his muscular body of working out everyday, yes he has been keeping his body fit.

 

One night as Kai was walking home from the bus stop; they haven't afforded a car yet, he saw a car parked in front of their apartment. Kai went up to the gates of their house and peered over and saw his wife, his daughter, and a man in a suit.

Kai eagerly tried to make what they were discussing about, but couldn't hear a thing. Then the man wandered around whispered somthing to Soo Jin. Soo Jin then, shooed So hyun into the house first and the two of them were alone. The next thing that happened was unexpected, the man took Soo Jin in his arms and kissed her passionately.

A sense of fury and rage fired throughout Kai as he clenched onto the railings of the gate making it bend.

Then the man and his wife took a last look at eachother and he left. Soo Jin went back into the house with her daughter.

Kai, who couldn't process what had just happened, simply walked into the streets at night. He stared blankly at the people who walked passed him, was he that much of a fool?

 

Later that night Kai came home really late. As Kai was about to get to bed with his wife and daughter until he thought about the incident and slept on the couch instead.

 

__

That morning Kai woke up with bags under his eyes and his face pale and full of agony.

"What's wrong?" Soo Jin asked him.

Yes, they don't call eachother couple names anymore, Kai was quite broken when she insisted that they stop.

"Nothing." And Kai left for work extra early and also took his daughter to her school.

"Daddy, why do you look like a panda?" So Hyun formed a circle with her hands and put it on her eyes.

Kai chuckled and rubbed her head.

"Daddy is just tired, my little angel." Kai picked her up and they went inside the bus.

"So Hyun, you know that Daddy loves you very much, right?" Kai bent down to his daughter.

"Of course, you love me more than Mommy because you always come to my ceremonies and performances at school! Daddy always buy candy and play with me!" So Hyun bravely answered.

"That's my girl." Kai let out a low chuckle.

 

__

"Mr.Kim! I hired to work for me! Not to sleep!" Kai's manager marched into his  workroom and slapped Kai on the back of his head.

"Sorry Sir, I was up late last night." Kai slowly rubbed his eyes.

"That's not an excuse, and I won't let you pass just because of your handsome features!" The manager marched off.

"If you continue to be like this then I would have to fire you!"

 

Kai let his face drop to his hands and he quietly cried by himself, letting out some of his stress.

 

__

"Kai, I won't be home until tomorrow because I have to go oversea for this project, take care!" And there goes his wife with her bunch of friends.

Kai looked out the window and watched them leave. Today was Saturday and they were supposed to go to the park.

Later they went to the park to get some ice cream. 

"Daddy, can I ask you a question?" So Hyun asked him as they were taking a walk.

"Yes?"

"Daddy, where's your daddy? Does he love you as much as you love me?" 

Kai stopped in his track and froze. His ice cream dripping in the hot summer's heat.

"Daddy?"

Kai came back to reality and cleared his throat, " My daddy? He was the greatest man!"

"Really, even greater than you, Daddy?"  So Hyun's eyes sparkled in delight.

"Yes, really. My daddy was a very handsome and nice man." Kai thought about the past as he remembered his father holding him to sleep and playing with him.

"Then where's your daddy? Why don't I ever see him?"

"My daddy... He's in a very beautiful place right now." Kai looked up towrds the sky and smiled.

"Wow! He must be a really rich person then!"

And throughout the whole day they laughed and cheered about eachother.

 

When they came home, Kai was exhausted! He laid on the couch and ws about to sleep when he heard, "Daddy, are you going to sleep?"

"Yes, my little angel."

"But, you said that we were going to play." So Hyun pouted.

"So Hun-ah, Daddy is a little bit tired, so can I rest for awhile?" Kai pleaded.

"Okay. But don't sleep too long, okay? I will wait right here for you." And So Hyun grabbed a chair to sit in front of him.

 

Kai stirred awake and sensed someone watching him.

"Daddy, are you awake now?" So Hyun eagerly asked.

"So Hyun? What are you doing there?" Kai rubbed his eyes.

"I was waiting for you to wake up, but now it's too fark outside to play." So Hyun pointed towrds the clock; 7:39 PM.

"Sorry, So Hyun-ah how about I make it up for you another time?" Kai held out his hands.

So Hyun thought for a bit and siad, "Deal."

 

__

 

It was Monday again. Kai got to work late that day and was encountered with his manager by the door.

"Kai, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to fire you. If oyu can't be here on time, then I don't think you are worthy enough to get paid."

Kai gave a quick yawn and looked confused at the manager, "What did you say?"

"You're FIRED!!"

 

__

Kai lost his job, so now he stays home and wait for his daughter.

But his wife does not know this yet, so she came home earlier because she forgot something. At the front of the gate, once again, Kai sees the car parked nicely at the driveway. Kai spitted and waited for the man to come out.

Of course, soon enough the man came out and Kai's wife also.

As the car drove out into the streets, Kai decided to follow along.

The car parked in front of the huge building where Soo Jin worked at.

At the place, The man and Soo Jin parted and went their own seperate ways.

But Kai, followed the man into his section of the building. As he goes, Kai is greeted by Women who thought that he was new to the job; complimenting him.

As the man neared his office, Kai stopped and waited for awhile and went in.

Kai knocked on the dorr a few times until he heard an answer.

"You may come in."

As Kai entered the nicely biutl room, Kai sat down in front of the man. He stared with a poker face at the man and said nothing.

"Hello, sir. How may I help you today?" Kai looked on his desk and say the name 'Suho'.

"Suho?" Kai raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, that's my name." Suho, lightly blushed.

Kai smirked and slammed his hands on the desk.

"I see that you like playing with other people's wives don't you? Am I right?" Kai bitterly questioned.

"Sir, I don't know what you are talking about, I--"

"That girl that you came with, Soo Jin. She is my WIFE!" Kai stormed in anger threw a fistful onto Suho's beautiful face. They both threw punches at eachother until an employee stopped by and called for the security.

 

___