"Yes."

Bad

NO ONE's POV

 

When Kai came to school the following day, Soo Jin wasn't there. Kai looked everywhere for her, in the classrooms, the rooftop, the cafeteria, but he couldn't find her.

When school ended, Kai went to her house.

He knocked on the door three times and a maid came to open the door. She motioned him to leave, but Kai resisted saying that he needed to see Soo Jin. She told him that Soo Jin is in trouble and her parents are really mad. Kai knew he should've just left, but he can't let her suffer like that alone. Kai pushed past the maid and ran towards Soo Jin's room upstairs.

"Soo Jin! Soo Jin-ah I'm here!" Kai yelled and banged on her door. Her room was locked, was she inside? But he kept yelling.

"Kai?" He heard someone call from the other side.

"Yes! Soo Jin! Are you in there?" Kai just wanted to hear her voice again.

"Kai! Get away from here! If my parents finds out that you're here, they'll kill you!" Soo Jin cried.

"No! I ---" Kai's words were cut short when a loud voice from behind said, "So this is the boy?"

He shifted around to see Soo Jin's parents by the hallway facing him.

"What are you doing in my home?" Her father questioned.

Kai cleared his throat and said, "Please let Soo Jin go, it's all my fault."

"What do you have to do with our daughter's business? You're not even worthy to talk to." With that her father stormed to Kai and grabbed him by the collar of his uniform. He pushed Kai up against the wall and smacked him across the face, making Kai's mouth bleed.

"Do you still plan to see my daughter?"

Kai took a look at her father and smirked, "Yes."

Kai was immediately thrown to the ground and beaten senseless; coughing out blood onto the newly polished floors.

"Let me ask you one more time, do you still plan on seeing my daughter?" This time his grip on Kai was stronger, his veins popping out.

"Yes."

Soo Jin's father cracked his knuckles and was about to land a punch on Kai when the mother yelled, "Honey! Your boss wants to talk to you!"

With that he dropped Kai to the ground and hurriedly went to another room.