Together At Last

Why Did I fall in Love With You?

Chapter 6

 

Joonmyun woke up alone in bed.He didnt think much of it,until he recalled making up with Kris and mending things.He tried not to panic and slowly made his way to the bathroom to wash up and get ready to start the day.

After he got out of the shower he made his way downstairs trying to find Kris,hoping nothing had changed overnight.

He found Kris in the kitchen just like in the previous morning.Joonmyun smiled,Kris looked good cooking,he thought.He went over to the table and took a seat.He was in his own world filled with Kris to actually notice that he had made his way behind him.He hadnt noticed until he felt his arms around him,resting his chin on top of his shoulder.Joonmyun sunk into Kris' arms,enjoying the warmth they offered.

"Moning,love"Kris said as he turned Joonmyun around in his arms
Joonmyun's insides turned into mush when he heard him,"Good morning"he replied smiling sweetly
"I made breakfast"Kris announced
"Thank you,although I didnt like waking up to an empty bed"
Joonmyun pouted and Kris couldnt help but think of how adorable he looked like that.
"Im sorry ,it shall happen no more"he said as he leaned down to capture Joonmyun's lips with his own.Their kiss was passionate and full of love, leaving Joonmyun dizzy.
"If your apologies are always gonna be like this,I dont mind"he laughed,eyes disappearing into small crescent shapes
"You sure?"he asked as he leaned down to capture his lips again
"Definitely"he smiled into the kiss
"Well I have something better in mind"he told Joonmyun
"What's th-"Joonmyun didnt have the chance to ask as Kris picked him up in his arms and carried him,heading towards the stairs.

They had ended up in their room,Kris carefully placed Joonmyun on the bed and locked the door behind him.Hovering over him,he leaned down to kiss him again as Joonmyun wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him down.

"You dont know how much I always dreamt of being able to have you in my arms,Joonmyun ah"Kris whispered in his ear as he started tracing kisses on his neck
Joonmyun felt as if his heart was about to burst.He was extremely happy.Everything he ever wanted from Kris was finally being given to him.
"And you have no idea how much I love you"he told him

It didnt take long before they were both bathing in each others scent and skin.Moving rhythmically and making sounds that express their desire and passion for each other.
For Kris,having Joonmyun under his touch and being able to feel every corner of his creamy white skin felt extremely surreal.As it was for Joonmyun to be giving himself to none other than Kris.He always secretly hoped it would be Kris to be the one taking him.

In that time it was as if the clock had stood still,everything they did to hurt each other long forgotten.This was the proof that Joonmyun was Kris' and Kris was Joonmyun's.
After finishing their lovemaking session,Joonmyun was in Kris' arms being held protectively.

"How are you feeling,love?"Kris asked worried
"I feel as if Im on cloud nine"he replied as Kris rummaged in the drawer next to him looking for something,"words cant describe how extremely happy Im feeling right now"
Kris took hold of Joonmyun's left hand and slipped something on it before giving it a kiss.
Gasping silently Joonmyun took his hand and brought it to his face to find a shiny silver band with tiny sparkly diamonds on his ring finger.
Just as he turned to face Kris,the other held up his left hand as well,a similar band resting on his ring finger.
This was it.The solid proof of their love for the other.
"Dont cry my love"Kris said gently as he wiped a tear that threatened to fall from Joonmyun's eye.
"I am aso undoubtedly in love with you"Joonmyun told him as he tried his best not to become a sobbing mess,while Kris brought him closer to capture his lips again.

After spending the entire morning wrapped up in the bed sheets,enjoying of the others warmth and touch they finally headed down to get some food,after showering and changing clothes.Joonmyun reheated what Kris had cooked earlier in the morning and they both sat down to eat,feeding each other.Once they were done cleaning up they headed towards their room again with plans of watching a movie while cuddling on the bed.
 

"I didnt ask you before because you started crying",Kris grabbed Joonmyun by the waist and sat him down on his lap,"But I think I need to ask you this"
Joonmyun hummed in response as he took both of Kris' big hands in his
"Kim Joonmyun,my best friend,my guardian,the love of my life"he paused before continuing,"will you marry me?"
"It was about time you asked"Joonmyun replied as he pushed Kris back kissing him

Fin .

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

 

And there you have it folks the ending for this (crappy and rushed) story

Im so sorry for the super late update but i really wanted to make it special and i tried to write a scene to wrap things up but i literally just sat staring at my screen unable to write it OTL

Mian for that :T

But i will not give up,in the future i will write you that i promise

Anyways thank you guys so much for the support,thank you subbies,thank you silent readers,thank you readers,thank you commenters 

Just a huge THANK YOU.

This was a very rushed and not well thought out story but i will try my best to bring you better Krisho stories in the future :3

Hope you enjoyed the ending and i'll see you guys soon <3 <3 <3 <3