Things happen for a reason

Why Did I fall in Love With You?

 

Joonmyun woke up with a headache.
Great what else was new?
He was very surprised though,when he found himself sleeping on the bed.
How did I get here? He looked around,he was alone in the room.Kris was nowhere to be found.
Sighing he got up and went to shower and after he headed downstairs.
Trying to find his parents,or at least Kris',he found Kris sitting alone in the kitchen sipping on some tea. Joonmyun suddenly remembered their conversation from the previous night and just wanted to be swallowed by a hole,he wasnt ready to talk about that with Kris yet.He felt corny and stupid for having said those things to him last night...
"Morning"Kris said slowly,looking at him
"Mornin'.."Joonmyun replied awkwardly.
"I made you breakfast if you're hungry" Kris wore a small smile and directed it towards him,"have a seat"
Joonmyun blushed slighty when Kris leaned over him as he was serving him breakfast.He missed being able to hug him,he just missed him in general.
He inhaled Kris' scent.He smelled manly,he thought.
As he quietly ate his breakfast,Kris sat across from him staring at him every now and then after he casually took a sip from his cup of tea.Once Joonmyun was done he got up and went to place his plate on the sink.Feeling very intimidated as Kris' eyes followed his every movement.
"Thank you for the breakfast,I ate it well..it was very good"he shyly told Kris
He smiled up at him,"I'm glad you enjoyed it"
Joonmyun walked away from the kitchen very awkwardly and made his way to the living room to watch some tv.He was definately not in the mood for sappy Valentine's Day movies and to make things worse there wasn't much else.Frowning he settled on just watching whatever there was. Joonmyun was closing his eyes ready to take a nap when his parents came into the room.
"Joonmyun -ah we need you to go into town" His mother announced as they arrived
"Good morning to you too"Joonmyun sleepily said,"and go into town for what?"
"We need the house empty,in other words we dont want you here" she told him while moving around the room to hang her coat up and sit near the fireplace
"Ouch" Joonmyun said faking a hurt expression,"but fine its like not I want to be here anyways"
He slowly got up and made his way up to his room again and opened the door.
As he opened the door he witnessed Kris changing and shirtless.
"Oh my gosh! I didnt know you were changing,I'll be back later"he said panicking,before he had the chance to slam close the door Kris grabbed it.
"It's fine Joonmyun,I'm about to leave anyways so you can use the room"he assured him
Joonmyun frowned,there was something in what Kris had just said that he didnt like.
He had just called him Joonmyun instead of Suho.
Kris went to the closet and grabbed a shirt and threw on a sweater after.Joonmyun just stared at him through the corner of his eye before sighing when he had left the room.He fell back on the bed pouting.
After changing into some warm clothes and wearing a hat,scarf and his boots Joonmyun made his way downstairs to find his mother.
"Kay so I'm leaving"he told her 
"Joonmyun-ah you better come back"she raised an eyebrow at him,"if you leave and dont come back,you better prepare yourself ,because mommy will cancel all your accounts and your appartment is just a phone call away from being taken away from you"
Joonmyun sighed for the 100th time,he didnt think there had been a day when he had sighed so much in his life.
"Whatever mom"he said as he sliped out the door.
Once he got outside he froze.How the flip was he supposed to get to town? They were in the middle of nowhere.Just as he was about to go back inside he noticed there was a key inside the left pocket of his coat.
Okay well this is a little better,he thought as he went to find the car the key belonged to,he was a bit hesitant when he saw it belonged to a black shiny Ford Avalanche.He wasnt the best driver in the world and the Avalanche was huge,but he did need to go to town so why not?If anything happened he'd blame the road,a random deer on the road,or the reason why he was on the road in the first place,his mother.
 
The drive was long and Joonmyun relieved when he finally got into town.Driving around he found a small diner and decided to go in and have some lunch.After driving aroud for so long he had worked up a decent appetite.Walking in he noticed it was a nice,cozy little place,he took a seat next to the windows and waited for a waitress to go take his order while looking at the menu.As he was busying himself reading the menu,the door opened once again to the diner and as he lifted his gaze up to see who had just come in to the diner,it was none other than Kris,but to his surprise he wasnt alone.
Quickly Joonmyun hid his face with a menu and cursed his luck,thankfully the waitress came just in time to take his order and as she wrote it down he took the opportunity to steal a glance at the table where Kris was sitting at with his partner.Joonmyun noticed it was a boy around Kris' height with brown,curly locks who wore a big bright smile and had a soft gaze.He decided he wasnt jealous,nope he wasnt,that was until Kris leaned on of his hands to the boy's face and caressed it.Joonmyun gasped and suddenly he wasnt so hungry anymore,he felt betrayed and hurt.When his food arrived he tried to eat as quickly as possible so he could take his leave already,finishing his food he wasted no time in calling the waitress over asking for his bill.Thankfully he was able to pay and walk out without being noticed by Kris.
Joonmyun sighed and kicked some snow that was at his feet.Of course Kris had someone,he wasnt all that handsome for nothing,what had he expected anyways?
Pouting he walked around town,looking for something to do,something that would get his mind off Kris.He went into a couple of shops and decided to buy little trinkets for his friends,after a bit more shopping he went to a small cafe that sold Churros.
Yeah chocolate covered churros sounded good,along with some hot chocolate,after all it was still winter and it was snowy outside.As he ate peacefully,Kris long forgotten,he thought it was a good idea to come into town.It was a very cute and cozy town,filled with interesting shops.The people were also very polite and nice,Joonmyun made a mental note to bring his friends here one day.After he finished off his snack and payed he made his way out of the store thanking the person at the front.As he was making his way back to where he parked his car he dropped his change and bent down to pick it up and when he got back up he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around him from behind.He was about to start panicking and slap the person with all his bags but he heard Kris' voice right next to his ear.
 
"Joonmyun-ah"He almost purred into his ear
Trying to break out from his hug,suddenly remembering the tall cute boy he saw Kris with earlier he replied,"When did you get here?"
 
"That doesnt matter"
 
"Hmm it does,where'd you leave your boy toy at?Already tired of him?"Joonmyun narrowed his eyes at Kris as he turned around to face him
Kris looked a bit confused so Joonmyun went on,"You know that tall cute boy with the curly hair and the big smile?"
 
Kris burst out laughing and Joonmyun was indignated,"Are you jealous Joonmyun-ah?"Kris asked once his laughed died down
Realization hit Joonmyun in the face,hard.His voice was ringing in his head and he was jealous,worst part was Kris knew.
 
"Well,dont be"Kris said,his tone getting serious as he leaned foward,closer to Joonmyun,"you're the only one,Suho"
And before Joonmyun could even react Kris was kissing him,all sincerity into his kiss.Joonmyun closed his eyes and kissed him back.There was no use avoiding what was right in front of him,his love for Kris and maybe Kris' love for him too.Kris was comepletly taken aback when Joonmyun started kissing him back and his heart made a back flip.He wrapped his arms around Joonmyun's waist as he deepened the kiss.
 
After they both pulled away Kris hugged Joonmyun tightly,"Joonmyun-ah I'm so sorry for everything,I never meant to hurt you,I just thought that my love for you was one sided and I thought it would always stay like that,I thought it  would be better if I moved on..."
Joonmyun couldnt believe his ears,he wanted to punch Kris and himself for how stupid and ridiculous they had been,but instead he pulled Kris into another kiss.
"Being so good-looking burned all your brain cells away Kris"Joonmyun chuckled at his joke
Kris stretched out his hand to pinch his cheeks,"I dont think you should be talking"he said as he laughed as well...
 
 
 
 
 
By the time Joonmyun and Kris got back to the house,everyone was already asleep and Joonmyun and Kris were on cloud nine.After they got ready for bed Kris got into bed and patted the space next to him on the matress signaling Joonmyun to go join him.Joonmyun gladly joins him,smiling.
"So how did you know I was hanging out with a 'tall cute boy with curly hair and a big smile'?" Kris asks as he wraps his arms around Joonmyun's small body.
Joonmyun feels a small warmth creeping up his face,resting on his cheeks."I saw you walk into a small diner I was having lunch at"he tells him in a small voice
"Well I'm glad"Kris chuckles,"Or else I dont think I'd have you here,with me right now"
"Babo.."Joonmyun mumbles as he feels his cheeks getting hotter by the second"You're my babo"
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Hello there my awesome readers(?)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
 
so in honor of today being a special day i decided to update (since i also had time)
I hope you all liked the chapter
We're one chapter away from the finale and i will try to surprise all of you 
 
Thank you so much for the support,to the people dat coment,to the silent readers(?),subscribers.. errbody :3
Thank you for being patient with me too!!!A big thank you to all of you
 
Hope you all have a great V-day!
Enjoy~ <3