Arriving at the resort

Why Did I fall in Love With You?

 

Joonmyun went upstairs and packed his clothes.He didnt have any proper clothes for a skii resort,so he would have to go shopping.One thing he had forgotten about was to ask for the amount of time they would be away.As he was packing his things he suddenly regretted ever coming back...
"Joonmyun-ah,are you ready to go?"His mother called as she knocked on the door
"Yeah,I'll need to go shopping once we get there though"he told her,opening the door
"Don't worry,you can shopping as much as you want once we get there"she smiled.There was something more in her smile,something that Joonmyun couldnt quite point out.
They were finally on their way to meet the Wu's,even though they werent seeing each other until they got to the actual resort,Joonmyun grew uneasy.He didnt want to see Kris,but he did want to see him.Love was a very confusing thing for Joonmyun,he wanted things that he didnt want.Just thinking about it got him dizzy,so he decided to give up and nap.He was woken up by a knock on the window.He opened his eyes and realized he was the only one left in the car and looked up to see his mother knocking on the car's window.
He sighed and got out.
It was a lot colder than he had expected.He quickly walked inside the wood house they had apparently rented for their stay.To his surprise the Wu's werent there yet.
Good,he had time to check things out before Kris got there.Knowing that Kris wasnt there made him able to relax for a bit.He went up to what was supposed to be their room,he sighed,sharing a room with Kris was gonna be stressing.
His eyes widened when he saw there was only one bed in the room.There was no way he was sharing a bed with Kris on top of already having to share the room.He ran down the stairs to find his parents.
"What the hell is up with having just one bed in the room?" he asked once he found them
"Well they didnt have any houses bigger than this one,they were all taken,and we couldnt find a bed either."
"Well just to let you know I'm not sharing the bed with Kris!"
"We didnt think it would be such a problem but if you want we can find another place"An unfamiliar yet familiar voice said,they all turned around to find the Wu's at the front door.Joonmyun couldnt believe his luck.
"No,Joonmyun is just acting like a spoiled brat,I apologize on his behalf"Joonmyun's father told them,"And he will share the room with Kris,there's no other option."He used the tone that scared Joonmyun,his father was like the alpha male,his orders weren't to be challenged.
He bowed apologetically to Kris' family and walked back up to his room.
Whatever..
He sat down on the bed and threw himself back hitting it hard.A few moments later the door opened and he knew who it was so he didnt even bother and just continued staring at the ceiling.He heard Kris unpacking and putting his clothes away in the small closet that was in the room.He suddenly tensed up as he realized it was night time,he would have to share the bed with Kris soon.He got up and went to look for some covers and blankets.He wasnt about to share the bed with this stranger.With blankets in hand he moved to the other side of the room and arranged them on the floor so that he'd be able to sleep there.
Kris looked at him,he looked a bit hurt,although Joonmyun wasnt able to catch it.
Finally the time to turn the lights off came,Kris was already in bed and Joonmyun in his blankets on the corner of the room laying on the floor.
"You act as if I have a disease"Kris spoke.
Joonmyun didnt know what to say.
"Will you ever tell me what went wrong with us?"he asked and Joonmyun turned to face the wall and gave Kris the view of his back.
He sighed,"You happened,Kris"
"What do you mean?"he lowered his voice to a whisper
"I chased after you like I have never chased after anyone"Joonmyun decided to finally let Kris know,"but in the end it was all useless,you chose some girl over your best friend"he spat.
"That's nonesense!"He heard Kris sit up.
"Kris think about it,it was your first girlfriend,you changed so much.."he let his voice trail off
Kris thought about all the times he left Joonmyun hanging because he had to go on those dates.Looking back,now he was able to see the pain across Joonmyun's eyes that he hid with his smile."Suho.."
Joonmyun couldnt help but start tearing up as he heard his nickname.The nickname he loved,and the reason he loved it was because it had been Kris who had given it to him."I never did it with the intention of hurting you Suho,I did it to avoid my own pain but I never knew it would cause you all this pain instead.."
The tears started rolling down Joonmyun's cheeks and before he became a sobbing mess he spoke,"Kris,just forget it,we'll talk in the morning Im quite tired,please" And with that he closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep.
Kris meant every word.He had never done it with the intention of hurting Joonmyun that badly.He just wanted to grow up and stop being the cry baby everyone saw him as.He wanted to be strong so that one day he could be the one to finally protect Joonmyun.
His love for Joonmyun was too strong and he knew he needed to get away from him,getting a girlfriend seemed like the perfect solution at the time.Had he known it would destroy his beautiful relationship with his beloved Suho,he would've never done it...
------------------------------------------------------------------

 sigghh

Im so sorry for the late updates lately.
Im just busy with school and work.

HAPPY (late) NEW YEAR!!!
Hope this year has a lot of great things for you guys and i hope you all enjoy the chapter even though its short a f its just a little background information to what happened i think there will only be two more chapters to dis since it was supposed to be a one shot and it went to like a 6 shot so it will come to an end 
so look foward to it :3 

Thank you so much for all the support

Pyoongg~