Flashback to where it all began

Why Did I fall in Love With You?

☆彡
Flashback.。oO
"Suho!"Kris grabbed Suho's shoulder making him jump in surprise.
"Yah!You almost stopped my heart"Suho complained
"Mian"Kris apologized,"I'm just super excited"
Suho raised an eyebrow at Kris,"And why is that?"
"Okay so I've been going here and there to people and it seems like my crush likes me too!"he beamed
Suho's face fell and Kris saw it but didn't take it the way it really was,"You do remember who I'm talking about,right?"
"Of course"he tried his best to smile,how could he forget the one person who had planted itself and disrupted the great friendship they had for years now.It was the one person Suho would never forget,because thanks to her everything had changed.Kris had changed.
"Okay so here goes the best part!"he paused,"I think I'm finally ready to ask her out!"he excitedly exclaimed
Suho's heart was being completely destroyed,he could even feel himself losing his very soul.The news that were so great for Kris were devastating for him.This was it,his world was crumbling,crashing down and falling apart right before him and Kris,only Kris had no idea that for Suho killing him might've been better.
"It seems I'm finally ready to man up and go towards her"he flashed Suho his amazing smile and it was another blow towards him."Hey what's wrong?Aren't you happy for me?From now on it's all gonna be smooth sailing"
He gathered himself up and wore the brightest smile he could bring out,"I'm so happy for you Kris!You're finally growing up"
Kris chuckled,"Yeah I'm closer to leaving that cry baby image behind once and for all"
That image that Suho loved.The very reason why he had fallen in love with Kris,because he was a necessity to Kris.He protected him and was always there for him,but that era was gone and his best friend was growing up more than he wanted him to.
Right then Suho pretended he had a call to take and separated himself from Kris a bit.After he ended his pretend call Suho told Kris he had to go home straight away so he couldn't hang out and had to  leave first.
As soon as Suho got home he went straight to his parents.
"What's wrong sweetie?"his mother asked concerned
"Mom,dad I want to go study in another country"
His parents' reactions were not what he expected.But then again it didn't matter what Suho asked because they always gave in.Suho was their one and  only child so they wanted him to be happy no matter what.
"Son,are you sure you want this?"his father asked
"Sweetheart,your father is right,have you actually thought about it,I mean it won't be easy.You'll leave us all behind,your father and I...and Kris!What about Kris,he'll be crushed"his mother ranted
Kris,ha!He'll probably be happier than anyone to have me out of his way so he can make his moves on whoever he feels like,without having to worry about spending time with me,just a bump in his road.
"Mom,Kris will be fine he's not a baby anymore and he'll soon forget me"Suho couldn't help but want to cry at the thought of Kris forgetting him as soon as he left."And honestly you guys can visit me any time,but I feel that if I don't do this I'll regret it for the rest of my life"
"Alright son,if that's what you want then we'll do it"his father told him with a sad smile on his face
"We'll always be here when you need us"his mother said as he was wrapped in her embrace.
"I love you both,thank you"Suho fought back the lump in his throat.
Two days later Suho was saying farewell to his parents and the love of his life,Kris.
"I can't believe you're leaving me all alone"
Suho couldn't show any emotion,the pain he was experiencing was too much and he was numbed out by it."You're not a baby anymore"Sadly,he thought"You no longer need me,you can take care of yourself and now someone else will do that for you in my place when you need it"
"You better call me!Don't ever forget me,jerk"Kris had smiled at him and Suho contemplated confessing everything his heart held.That was until he saw the person who had pulled the trigger to it all,now Kris' girl.The way Kris held her by his side while saying goodbye to the person that had once been his everything made Suho want to runaway and never see Kris again and he was glad this was it.
Suho smiled one last time for Kris while saying,"Have fun with your life,live with no regrets Kris,and forget me because I'll most likely forget you too"
And that was it he walked away,not even bothering to wait for Kris to speak.With those said words he walked out of Kris' life and abandoned every dream he once had about Kris.That was it,the end of the road,they had finally hit a dead end, with no way to turn back.

                                                          -             -               -       -          -                -            -         -

So this is the first chapter

I'll soon update the rest of the story

Hope you like it :D

Comments and n e type of feedback is welcomed

Pyong~ <3