Never Give Up

Criminal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Never Give Up

 

 

 

 

 

"You know," Yongguk said, walking a bit further into the room while his dark eyes scanned the room. "You stepped a bit too far on this one." Jung-hwa chuckled and folded his arms across his chest, raising an questioning eyebrow at the other. Yongguk turned his attention to the hatch Daehyun was in then looked up at Jung-hwa. "Threatening the life of the man I love and his friend. Ooo, bad choice."

"I don't feel like I did anything wrong." Jung-hwa said, leaning in a bit with a certain hiss to his voice. "At least I didn't betray my boss for this rat. Now, Yongguk, I did say that every hour I'd lower Daehyun down." Yongguk's eyes slightly widened as Jung-hwa went over to the lever. "I guess I lied."

"No!" Yongguk cried and ran to the hatch, about to grab the rope and yank Daehyun up. Jung-hwa watched, amused. "Daehyun! Daehyun, can you hear me?!" Daehyun didn't move. His head was lowered and he made no effort to try to raise his head at Yongguk's voice. U-Kwon narrowed his eyes and shot the lever before Jung-hwa could lower Daehyun into the pool of sharks. Yongguk gasped and looked up, seeing now that the lever was fried.

"There." U-Kwon said, earning a glare from Jung-hwa. "Now you can't lower him. We can't raise him, either, but it's better that way."

"Yongguk," Kyung said, walking over to him. "Focus on Jung-hwa. Me, B-Bomb, and Jaehyo will focus on getting Daehyun out. Jongup said he's bringing Zelo to a hospital before he looses too much blood from the bite." Yongguk nodded and stepped away, watching as Kyung climbed down the robe and took Daehyun in his arms. "Alright, pull me up!" Jaehyo and B-Bomb took the rope and began to pull, inching Kyung and Daehyun slowly out of the hatch. Zico jogged over and helped while U-Kwon joined Yongguk's side.

"Now," U-Kwon said, turning to Yongguk. "Shall we this up?" Yongguk grinned and looked over at him.

"Now I know why Zico is all over you constantly." He said. U-Kwon chuckled and they both aimed their guns at Jung-hwa, who narrowed his eyes and walked backwards into a corner. Yongguk approached him and slammed him roughly against the wall, growling in anger, as he pressed the barrel of the shotgun to his forehead.

"Do it." Jung-hwa hissed, looking Yongguk directly in the eye. "You don't have the balls, now do you?" Yongguk growled and they all looked up when they heard series of guns clicking. Yongguk's eyes widened as he saw a group of police standing in the doorway.

"Yongguk," One police said. "Step away from him and put the gun down." U-Kwon froze before he slowly lowered his weapons, holding his hands up.

"What the...?" Jung-hwa said. A figure stepped through the crowd of police and Yongguk gasped. Daehyun's uncle!

"Don't worry," He said, talking to Yongguk as he patted U-Kwon's shoulder. "I can for my nephew. None of you guys are in trouble. Now, step away from Jung-hwa so we can arrest him and bring him to jail."

"Jail?" Yongguk hissed, his eyes narrowing as he cocked his gun and pressed it to Jung-hwa's forehead. "You think jail will hold this son of a ?! He's a vampire, old man! The best way to keep him contained is to kill him."

"You kill him and you'll be arrested." Daehyun's uncle said. Zico aimed a gun at him, causing the man to gasp.

"I don't think so. You see, you think you know everything around here. This guy has caused a lot of . Many, many people will live without fear if he dies tonight." Zico said. The man blinked at Zico, silently telling him to explain why. "He's a vampire, as Yongguk said. He killed not only our precious maknae, but thousands of other people. U-Kwon was under his wing until I managed to pull him out. He hunts anyone and everyone. Why? Because it's fun. Many people are afraid to even step out of their houses."

"So..if we kill him tonight, then everyone will be at peace?" A policeman said. Zico nodded. Yongguk grunted as Jung-hwa smalled the shotgun into his head. U-Kwon looked up and grabbed his shotgun, about to shoot Jung-hwa as Yongguk fell to the ground. Jung-hwa shot U-Kwon in the shoulder, earning a loud yelp and a roar from Zico. Zico turned his attention to Jung-hwa and shot him. Blood splattered on to the wall behind him as the bullet went clean through his head. Kyung's eyes widened as he saw the scene was he finally got pulled up out of the hatch with Daehyun. The policemen lowered their guns and Daehyun's uncle called for 2 ambulances, telling them to get there quickly. Zico ran to U-Kwon and rested his head on his lap.

"H-He only got me in the shoulder." U-Kwon said, flinching as Zico pressed his jacket to the wound.

"I know. Minor injury or not, I'd still bust his brains out." Zico responded. Jaehyo went over to Yongguk and helped him to his feet, checking his bleeding head.

"I'll be fine. Probably just a stitch or two." Yongguk said. Jaehyo nodded and lead Yongguk over to Daehyun. Yongguk bent down and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter