Shall We Begin?

Criminal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: There Will Be Blood...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Daehyun!!" Someone called out eagerly, the boy's voice desperate as he tried to shake his friend awake. "Daehyun! Oh god, still be alive! Please!" The said male slowly moved, sparking hope in his friend, before his eyes began to flutter open. "Daehyun...Hyung, it's me." Daehyun's eyes focused slowly and he blinked up at the other, dumbfounded at first, before his eyes flew open. A relief-filled smiled crossed his friend's lips. "Thank god you're still alive...I'm sure Yongguk would be furious if you weren't."

"Z-Zelo...?" Daehyun said softly. Zelo blinked a little and smiled softly, his eyes softening. "B-But how did you...Did you escape?" That soft smile on Zelo's lips disappeared far too quickly. "Or...are we still here?"

"Yeah, we're still here. I guess the guy was kind enough to put us in the same room..." Zelo said. Daehyun quickly realized something and gently kicked Zelo away from him. Zelo blinked in confusion before he caught on and inched closer before looking down the trap, down below at the swimming sharks.

"Ah. Looks like it's time to lower you. It's been 30 minutes since I've called your little boyfriend. "Jung-hwa said. Zelo looked up, frowning. Daehyun flinched a bit as he felt himself lower down until his shoulders were at level with the trap. He whimpered a little and raised his legs to his chest, furrowing his eyebrows as a shark leaped out of the water to try to bite his foot.

"Yah!" Zelo cried out, whirling around to face Jung-hwa. "Why are you doing this to him?! This is beyond insanity!"

"Insanity?" Jung-hwa said low, having an expression as if he was offended. "Who said anything about insanity?!" He grabbed Zelo by the throat and held him in the air. "This is much worse than insanity, boy! This is reality! So shut the up and don't say another word unless you want be dessert." He threw Zelo to the wall and watched him slide down it, coughing as he touched his throat. Jung-hwa tsked before he walked over to a mirror and fixed his hair. Daehyun breathed out heavily, watching the sharks before he looked up, seeing Zelo beginning to crawl over to him with tears in his eyes.

"D-Don't worry, hyungie..." Zelo said softly as he touched Daehyun's hair. "Y-Yongguk will come for us...I'm sure he will." Daehyun's eyebrows furrowed and he nodded slowly. He swallowed thickly and looked down at his stomach, staring at his wound. His shirt was practically consumed in red. He could barely feel his stomach and if he would try to flex his abdominal muscles, the pain was consumed his nerves like fire consumes paper. Given that, Daehyun knows it's becoming infected.

"Zelo..." He said softly. "With this wound, I don't think I'll last less than 2 hours...It's becoming infected, I know it."

"Dae! Don't say that!" Zelo begged, letting the tears roll down his cheeks. Daehyun raised his head and looked up at his friend. "You just...Y-You just need to keep thinking about Yongguk, okay?! Keep thinking about how much you love Yongguk, a-and how much you want to see him again! He'll come for us! You've gotta hold on!"

Daehyun bit his lower lip softly and sighed a little. "...I'll try, Zelo...Let's just hope he doesn't be late." He said. Zelo nodded softly and helped a little as Jung-hwa grabbed him from behind. Daehyun frowned, squirming slightly as watched the elder male sink his fangs into Zelo's neck (a/n: remember in the last chapter where Yongguk confirmed that Jung-hwa wasa vampire?). Zelo cried out a little and squirmed harshly against Jung-hwa, who growled and grabbed one of his wrists to try to restrain him.

"Yah! Yah! Leave him alone, you !" Daehyun yelled. Jung-hwa pulled away from Zelo a second later and glared at Daehyun, reaching up to wipe the blood away from his lips. Zelo shoved Jung-hwa away from him and covered his neck, panting softly.

"It seems that you still have that sharp tongue of yours. Shall I lower you more towards the sharks or do you prefer me to drink from you or from your little friend over there, huh?" He snarled. Jung-hwa paused slightly in thought. "Now that I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter