I Won't Let You Touch Him

Criminal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: I Won't Let You Touch Him

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I won't let you touch him." Yongguk flat-out said, glaring at the man who hid in the darkest corner in the room. "I just won't. You have no sense of control and you lack capability." The man in the shadows growled, opening his eyes emerald eyes and glaring back at the criminal--who seemed unbothered by the man--and narrowed his eyes. "Daehyun did nothing to you. I see no sense of hunting him down with no reason."

"You know I can do whatever I want." The man growled deeply. Yongguk rolled his eyes and folded his arms across his chest. "And what's with the sudden boldness, Bang Yong Guk? Is the cold-blooded killer got a soft heart for the white-haired beauty?"

"Of course not!" Yongguk defended, furrowing his eyebrows in anger against the man's mockery. "I do not pity the boy, nor do I love him!"

"Then what's gotten into you?!" The man yelled, making Yongguk flinch. "Why do you have a sudden desire to protect a boy--A BOY YOU TRIED TO MURDER--and say I shouldn't touch him?! Do care to explain that because I am dead curious about your reasons!" The room fell silent and Yongguk shifted on his feet.

"You have no reason to hunt him down." He finally spoke the atmosphere got tense but the shadowed man merely grinned, the swaying lamp above them flickered slightly.

"Yes, I do." He said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a gleaming, silver knife. "My...only successful criminal has a soft heart for the boy; even though he refuses to admit it. I know you love him, Yongguk. What? You don't think I watch the news?" Yongguk glared. "All they've been talking about was a picture. A picture that a woman took while  going on a jog and caught you two making out." The man chuckled and let out a loud sigh of content, as if he had a major plan booming in his head. Which he did. "Then again I wouldn't blame you for deciding to stick by the boy's side. I heard he finally got out into public this morning and almost got hit by a car."

"Until I saved him." Yongguk said and the man chuckled before wipping some dust off of his knife.

"Right. Until you saved him. You've been watching over that pathetic human and I'm done being patient, Yongguk!" He yelled and Yongguk growled slightly. "I don't care if you've got a changed heart! You've gotten weaker and you're no longer of use to me!"

"Good. I never wanted to stay in this joint anyways." He said and turned to walk out of the room. The shadowed man chuckled and took a step forward.

"I'll kill the boy." He said, making Yongguk stop in his  tracks. "I'll pin you down and let you watch as he gets torn to shreds."

"You rememeber that day I took that  ing knife of yours and sliced your face?!" Yongguk yelled and whirled around, making the man flinch a bit. Yongguk glared hard, gripping his fist. "If you even lay one of your dirty fingers on him, I'll do it again. But this time, I'll aim for your heart, you sick bastard." He opened the door and slammed the door behind him. The man glared at him, growling deeply and the lights flickered again.

"We'll see who gets to him first."

 

 

Daehyun sighed deeply as he idly flipped through the channels, trying to find something good to watch. The tssing sound coming from the kitchen signified that Jongup was cooking something. And boy could Daehyun smell it.

A smile crossed Daehyun's lips. "You making bulgogi?!" He said and he heard Jongup laugh.

"Yeah! Your favorite! Making 7 plates! 2 for me and the rest for you! I know you're hungry, anyways." He said and Daehyun laughed low.

"You know me too well, Jongup." He said, hearing Jongup chuckle. Daehyun continued flipping through the channels until he finally got a channel that played Avatar: The Legend of Korra. He shifted slightly on the recliner, yawning as he stretched his arms over his head.

"He saved me today..." Daehyun thought and closed his eyes, letting the past roll back in his mind. (a/n: this is a flashback)

 

"Daehyun, are you able to get the mail?" Jongup asked, trying to keep 2 demanding little kids at bay. Daehyun watched in amusement before he nodded, grabbing his crutches.

"Sure thing." He said and steadied himself up to his feet. Jongup raised his head and glanced up at him.

"Careful. We got a stone driveway now. Walk on the grass." He said and Daehyun nodded.

"Yes, mother." He said sarcastically earning a growl from Jongup. Daehyun chuckled and left the house, walking up the driveway on his crutches. His brown eyes scanning the street in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter