I Won't Bow

Criminal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: I Won't Bow

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, you're awake now, huh?" A voice said from the darkness. "Well, welcome to your new...temporary home." Home...? What on Earth did he mean by that?

All Daehyun remembered was being asleep on his bed, knowing Zelo was at his side watching him as Yongguk left the room for a minute. He got woken up by Zelo yelling and got a weird smelling napkin clamped to his mouth. He remembered squirming, his eyes wide as he watched Zelo being yanked/pulled/forcefully carried toward the window, and the boy wasn't happy about it but he couldn't yell either because he had the same napkin that was on Daehyun's mouth on his mouth. Seconds later, black out. Now, he's awake and in this darkened room. He could feel a rough rope holding his wrists above his head. His feet wasn't touching the ground so Daehyun guessed the rope that was holding him up in the air was attached to the ceiling somehow. He couldn't speak either, feeling a dry cloth tied over his mouth.

Where was he? In some kind of abandoned building somewhere outside of Seoul? He knew the other was smart enough not to keep him in Seoul.

The lights suddenly , causing Daehyun to cring at the bright lights. He squeezed his eyes shut, turning his head to the side a little he tried to stop the stinging in his eyes. After a minute, he finally cracked open his eyes and he was shocked beyond belief. Oh, no he wasn't in some kind of abandoned warehouse. He was in a high-tech warehouse. Everyone around him was practically silver and white. The walls were white, the floors were black and white marble along with the ceiling. Other than that, the room was fairely empty. But he could see whips hanging off of the walls, also was a huge case of different knives and guns. He also didn't see Zelo in the room, either. So he must be in a different room. 

"Wondering where you are?" The male said and Daehyun looked up, trying to find the source of the dark, husky voice. He finally laid eyes on a tall male standing the right corner of the room. His arms were folded across his chest as he stared at Daehyun with both content and amusement. He had broad shoulders and a buff body with thick biceps. A scar on his face told Daehyun this was one tough son of a he was dealing with. But his eyes...Oh, his eyes, spoke blood and lust; pure madness and a true soul of a killer. It was even worse than the look in Yongguk's eyes when he first met him; definitely a lot more creepier.

"I'm sure you already know my name." The male said, chuckling. "But, just to refresh your memory, it's Jung-hwa." Daehyun rolled his eyes and looked away. "Oh? Rolling your eyes at me, eh?" Jung-hwa's eyebrows raised and he began to approach Daehyun, taking slow strides. "Let me tell you something quite interesting. You're not even in Seoul, but I bet you already figured that out." He reached and pulled down the cloth around Daehyun's mouth.

"I'm sure a criminal wouldn't hide their targets in a easy-to-find warehouse in Seoul. You musn't be that dumb." Daehyun said and breathed. Jung-hwa laughed, nodding a little as he circled Daehyun.

"Mmh, Yongguk should have warned me about that tongue of yours. But then again that tongue of yours is quite skilled since it's been in Yongguk's mouth--UUGH!" He groaned loudly as Daehyun kicked him harshly in the nuts, glaring as he did so. Jung-hwa doubled over and breathed heavily before he regained his composure. "Ya'know, if I were you, I wouldn't be so aggressive. After all, you're kidnapped, you have no idea where you are, you have no idea what I'm going to do to do in the mean time, and you can't see nor hear your little friend, Zelo." He grabbed Daehyun's throat and got into his face. "And, I'd take a look at what's below you. One more move like that and you'll be shark food." He let go of Daehyun's throat and took a step back before slamming his hand onto a red button. Daehyun heard a loud humming sound come from below him. He slowly looked down and he gasped, looking directly into a pool of 3 sharks below him. He squirmed a little and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Think I was joking?" Jung-hwa said with a smile. Daehyun looked up at him. "When I say, I want you dead, I mean it. As you can see, I've very unique with how I kill someone."

"What have you done to Zelo?!" Daehyun yelled, catching the male off-guard. "Tell me right now!! What have you done to him?!"

Jung-hwa chuckled softly and hummed a little, stufffing his hands into his pockets. "Oh, he's alive, don't worry about that. He's somewhere else in this complex. And I'm guessin' your little boyfriend will find Zelo before he finds you and in the mean time, I'll have my fun with you." He said, smirking.

"What?" Daehyun said. "You think you'll get away with this? When Yongguk sees you, he'll kill you in a heart beat." Jung-hwa tsked as he shook his head no and slowly strided over to Daehyun.

"Nah, I don't think that'll happen." He smiled. "'Cause if you think about it, I've got you hovering over a pool of sharks and the only thing holding you up is a rope. The only thing that's stopping me from pressing that button is Yongguk." He leaned in and stared into Daehyun's eyes. "I want him to watch you get torn to shreads." He said. Daehyun narrowed his eyes and headbutted Jung-hwa harshly. Jung-hwa staggered back a little and growled, taking out a pocket knife and jabbing it into Daehyun's stomach, making the younger gasp as his eyes flew open.

"You're one hell of a bother." Jung-hwa snarled and yanked the knife out before walking away. Daehyun let out a heavy breathe and looked down at himself, watching his own blood soak through his shirt quite fast. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked at the pool of hungry sharks below him, swimming around the pool as they looked up at him. They could smell his blood.

"Oh, I might as well call him to get this situated." Jung-hwa said and Daehyun looked up, watching the other dial Yongguk's number on Daehyun's phone.

"Daehyun, is this you?! Please tell me you're alright!" Yongguk's voice came through as Jung-hwa put him on speaker.

"Oh, it's not Daehyun." He said with a smile. "It's Jung-hwa. You know, your ex-boss that you betrayed for that little worm."

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?!"

"Oh, geez, calm down. All I did was stab him."

"You did what?! Jung-hwa, just let him go!! It's me you want, right?! He has nothing to do with this!"

"Are you kidding?" Jung-hwa said, raising his eyebrows. "He has nothing to do with this? Oh, he's the reason why all of his shabang occured, Yongguk! I mean, think abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter