Replay

Criminal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Replay

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the yellow cab pulled up the curb, the young man smiled at the beautiful apartment building in front of him. He got out of the car and paid the cab driver before grabbing two suitcases, which had all of his stuff packed in. He approached the main door as the cab drove off, pushing through the doubledoors and walking up to the front desk. Waiting patiently until the female was done typing something into the computer, Daehyun took this as a chance to look around his the interior. Beautiful red carpets covering the waiting-room floors, a meadow painted wallpaper covering the walls. Antique-looking furniture, a few magazines covering some coffee tables and some small tables in between couches.

"May I help you, sir?" The female accountant said and Daehyun looked up, shyly smiling at her.

"Um...yes, I rented a room and I'm here to check in." He said and the female nodded.

"Name, please." She said, typing a few things into the computer before looking up at him.

"Jung Daehyun." He answered and watched her type his name into the computer. She got up and went to the room behind her, coming back out less than a minute later with a key and a card.

"One suite with a queen-sized bed. These are the keys and this is the card, in case you want to order room service and such. Thank you and have a nice day!" She said and bowed. Daehyun shyly bowed back. "Oh! You're apartment number is 24!" Daehyun smiled before waving, walking toward the elevator. He pressed Level 2 and the doors closed in front of him. As the elevator rose, classic elevator music played and Daehyun sighed deeply.

"How boring." He said and the door opened. He walked out of the elevator and practically dragging his luggage around until he found apartment number 24. Smiling softly, he set his stuff down and grabbed his room key.

"Hey, you need some help?" A voice said and Daehyun paused, looking around. At his left, he saw a tall man walking toward him with a beautiful smile written on his lips. His hair was obviously dyed pearly white and his stylish clothes stood out from the other people who passed by him.

"Oh, um..." Daehyun looked at the small amount of luggages he has and looked back at the stranger. "Sure, I guess."

"You're new here, right? My name is Moon Jongup." Jongup said and extended his hand. Daehyun flashed him a soft smile.

"Nice to meet you. Jung Daehyun." He said and shook Jongup's hand. Jongup's smile grew and he nodded at Daehyun. He bent down lifted one of the luggages over his shoulder. Daehyun unlocked his suite door and opened it, letting Jongup walk in first.

"Whoa!" Jongup exclaimed as he walked into the large suite, setting the luggages down on to the floor. "You have a nice place! How could you afford something like this?!" Jongup turned and looked at Daehyun, who smiled as he walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"My Uncle owns this hotel. I don't have to pay rent or anything. His rule is If my family stays at this hotel, they can stay as long as they wan and everything is free.

"Now I wish we were related." Jongup said with a smile and they exchanged laughter. "Anyway," Jongup patted Daehyun's shoulder. "I'm in room 19. If you need something, stop by, okay?" Jongup flashed him a smile as Daehyun nodded. "Alright. I hope you settle in well and it was nice meeting you." He said and walked out. Daehyun waved and shut the door behind Jongup before looking around the suite, smiling wide, and walked to the bedroom. He opened the doors and gasped at the fancy looking furniture scattered around in his room. He grinned and ran his fingers along the smooth textured fabric of the chair as he walked. His eyes laid upon the bed and he instinctively jumped on the bed, exclaiming a bit as the bed moved.

"A water bed?!" Daehyun exclaimed in shock, struggling to climb out of the bed.

 

 

Shop after shop. Place after place. People after people. No one was looking for someone to hire! And Daehyun was desperate for a job, too. There's tons of things he wants to buy. Especially cheesecake and other foods.

The doorbell above the door ringed as Daehyun walked out of the huge restaurant, a smile on his face. In his hands were a newspaper and a pen, crossing out a few of the hiring stores, he circled Seoul's Cafe and wrote $110 or more a week.

"Finally a job that's worthy." Daehyun said and walked down the empty street. "And it comes with free food." Daehyun laughed a bit. "Two in one!" He folded the newspaper and put it in his back pocket, throwing the pen away into a trashcan as he passed by it. Looking up at the night sky, the stars just getting out and the sun almost setting over the horizon, there was a beautiful orange and yellow sunset that flooded half of the sky. He smiled and pulled up his hood to cover his white hair.

"Guess it's time to go home." He said and turned around a corner. Taking a mental note that the streets were completely empty, he curled up slightly into his thin jacket and let out a breathe.

"The streets are creepy at night..." He thought and suddenly whirled around when he heared a scuffle behind him. He stared at the empty street behind him and gulped a little.

"Is anybody there?" He said and got a eerie silence in return. He gripped the end of the jacket sleeves as he rolled them down. Turning around, he walked a bit faster and turned around a corner. As he walked, he noticed a flyer tapped to one of the shop windows.

"A Wanted poster..." He frowned slightly and walked toward it and took it down. Right under Wanted: Dead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter