A Very 8finite Wedding

8finite: Part 3 Hoya's Story

 

            It may have been her wedding day, but Julia treated it like any event that they had ever been to. She ran around checking on the members before they left for the church. She went to each door and made sure everyone had everything they needed and were mentally fine. Of course they were. She was always the nervous one. Everyone was completely fine. It was… weird.

            Sungjong and Myungsoo were a little sad. This was the first public event since they started dating and they were not comfortable revealing their relationship to the masses yet. She wasn’t sure when they would reach that point, but they had decided to try and act just like friends for the wedding. Julia wanted to protest, but there was nothing she could say. She understood their trepidation.

            Other than that everyone was happy and excited.

            Their wedding was raising eyebrows amongst Sunggyu’s family members for its not being a traditional Korean wedding. Sunggyu had only wanted Julia to be happy and as an American by birth she hadn’t wanted to wear a traditional Korean dress. She said she would for him, but he honestly didn’t want her too.

            There were also a lot of Korean traditions that had to do with the bride’s parents and Julia only had her elderly grandparents now. So Sunggyu said they should do their wedding American style. She felt bad because his family was actually going to be there as opposed to hers, but they were doing the wedding the way that suited her not him. He said he didn’t care. He just wanted her to be happy.

            There were some customs that she wasn’t going to get to do that she was really going to miss, though. Having her father walk her down the aisle was one of them. And the father’s dance at the reception. Her one regret was that her parents couldn’t be there, but that was out of her hands.

            She was in the waiting room doing exactly that… waiting. She was in her dress and just stared into the mirror thinking about her father when there was a knock at the door.

            Shelly was doing the finishing touches on her makeup and ran to answer it before Julia could. She had been running around like crazy all day to do things before Julia could so much as try to.

            Shelly opened the door just a crack before she peeked out. Julia wasn’t sure if Sunggyu seeing her in her wedding dress was bad luck in Korea too, but Shelly took the superstition very seriously. Julia could only see Shelly’s back end now as she stuck her head into the hall.

            “What are you doing here?” Shelly said to the mystery visitor.

            “Wow… Shelly, you look…” She heard Hoya fumbling for words. “Amazing.”

            Well he did sound amazed. It was partially Julia’s fault. Initially, she had Shelly in a yellow bride’s maid dress, but she had changed the color to a deep purple at the last second. Shelly didn’t understand why, but Julia knew how much Hoya loved purple. The silk dress fit her cousin’s body snuggly. The dress was tasteful though. It ended at the knee and only showed some of Shell’s substantial cleavage.

            Julia smirked as she pictured what Hoya’s face must have looked like just then.

            “You aren’t looking so bad yourself there,” Shelly said in a slightly husky voice.

            She could hear Hoya’s chuckle before he continued to speak. “I’m actually here to see Julia though.”

            “But she’s in her dress,” Shelly said seriously.

            “Well good thing I’m not the groom.”

            “Let him in Shelly. Its fine,” Julia laughed nervously.

            Hoya was allowed admittance to the room and Shelly quickly closed the door. When he saw her he stopped in his tracks.

            “Wow…  Noona, you look…”

            “Amazing,” Shelly finished with a grin.

            “Is everything okay Hoya? Is Sunggyu okay?” Julia asked; ignoring her embarrassed blush at his reaction.

            “Yes noona everything is fine stop worrying.” He moved to grab her shoulders in support, but they were bare and his hands hovered awkwardly over them before he chuckled and lowered them.

            “Why are you here?”

            “I wanted to ask you something. You don’t have to do this of course,” he sounded kind of anxious. Julia’s interests were peaked. “I just… you do so much for us and I wanted to do something for you.”

            “You don’t owe me anything,” she said with a smile.

            Hoya shook his head ruefully. “You’re too nice noona. You are always looking out for everyone else and you never think about yourself. I have always looked at you as a mother figure, but also as a younger sister to me. I know you are older and my leader, but I feel a need to protect you.”

            She didn’t understand where this was coming from or where he was going with it, but Julia was suddenly worried she may start to cry.

            “Don’t cry. You’ll ruin your pretty makeup,” he pleaded.

            She suddenly remembered the time he gave her a piggy back ride. She had been upset that she had to kiss a male model. The grass was wet and Hoya had said, “you’ll ruin your pretty shoes” before he carried her around on his back so her feet would never have to touch the ground. It was only one of many times he had thought of her first before himself. She thought of the time that Sunggyu left the band. She had gone into a nearly catatonic state and woke up in Hoya’s protective embrace. He had stood up for her at the concert when someone threw something at her. He was almost always the first person to ask her what was wrong when she had a problem. Hoya was always there looking over her she realized.

            “I was wondering if you would give me the honor of walking you down the aisle,” he said seriously. “I know that it is tradition that the father does this and I don’t claim to be anything like your father, but I was hoping I could be there for you… as your brother.”

            He looked into her eyes hopefully and she couldn’t bear to look into his sweet face anymore. She leaned forward and lightly rested her forehead on his chest. She looked down at the ground and let her tears fall to the carpet.

            “Thank you Hoya,” she whispered in an attempt not to start bawling. “I’d love that very much.”

            “Please don’t cry.”

            “I’m not,” she lied. “I’m just so happy. My father would have loved you for doing this Hoya.”

            She looked in his face and saw that her words had affected him deeply. He looked a little bit sad as he smiled down at her. She had a feeling he was thinking about his own father.

            “You’re the best big brother a girl could ask for. I’d be honored to have you walk me down the aisle,” she said with a big smile that she knew would cheer him up. These boys were so easy to please.

            “Hoya,” Shelly said as she tried not to cry herself. “You need to go wait in the hallway. The wedding starts soon and now I need to fix my makeup and Julia’s.”

            She tried to sound annoyed as she pushed him towards the door. But as soon as he was gone she leaned against it heavily and let out an exasperated breath.

            “Seriously Jules. Where did you find these people? Does this country only produce perfect men or did you just hit the jackpot with those 7 boys?”

            “I definitely feel like I’ve won the jackpot,” Julia said with a smile. “And now you have too.”

            “Yeah I guess I have,” she said with a smile as she straightened. “That handsome devil with the giant heart hiding under his perfectly muscled chest is mine. Hands off,” she said with a little wink and a smirk.

            “I’m very happy with my adorable grumpy grandpa thank you very much.”

            “Well that was a y description. Can’t wait to hear about what you and gramps do at the hotel later. Play strip bingo?”

            Julia threw her head back as she laughed. Shelly laughed just as loud. They were still laughing when Hoya gave them a five minute warning and they rushed to do their finishing touches.

            It was time to become Mrs. Kim Sunggyu.

 

            Either the ceremony was really short or Sunggyu just hadn’t been able to pay attention to anything but Julia the whole time. The moment she came down the aisle his breath had been taken away and he never felt it return.

            She was stunning. She was always stunning. She was beautiful when she woke up in his bed with her hair snarled and going in opposite directions. She was gorgeous when she cried and her face got all puffy and red. She was even lovely when she snored.

            He watched her alone as she came down the aisle and she in turn only watched him. He didn’t even notice that it was Hoya that led her to him until he let her go and he gave Sunggyu a funny warning glance like a father might.

            He felt his smile somehow brighten more. He was going to have to pay Hoya back for that gesture somehow. He hadn’t done it for Sunggyu’s sake of course. He did it for Julia and because of it Julia was positively glowing. Her joy could barely be contained as she waved goodbye to Hoya cutely and whispered a thank you.

            When she was finally by Sunggyu’s side she instantly grabbed his hand and refused to let go of it until the exchanging of the rings. They had specially made infinity symbol wedding bands. It was a little corny he had to admit, but of course Julia thought it was the cutest thing in the world.

            To make the whole thing cheesier they both wrote their own separate vows and it just so happened that they both ended them with, “I will love you Infinitely” even though they had kept the vows a surprise from each other.

            Julia beamed at him when she saw he wrote the same thing. The whole church full of people were completely ignored as they stared into each other’s eyes and tried not to chuckle at their own ridiculousness.

            Even Sunggyu’s best man Woohyun, the king of grease, and Julia’s maid of honor Shelly seemed to find their cheesiness to be too much. They made pukey faces at each other and tried not to laugh when Sunggyu noticed. He didn’t care though. All he cared about was the woman standing in front of him. He was normally a patient man, but he almost wanted to strangle the priest as he blathered on before he finally said, “you may kiss the bride.”

            Sunggyu went in to kiss her sweetly like they had discussed. They were in a church in front of their families after all, but Julia strung her fingers through Sunggyu’s hair the moment the words were spoken and pulled his face to hers. He chuckled against her lips as she tried not to dance with glee during the kiss. She let out a little squeal of delight though and the people that heard it let out a laugh.

            After a moment she was able to give him the kiss they planned on. When her lips left his he surprised her by gliding the tip of his nose across her cheek and up to her hair before kissing her on the forehead. He had kissed her this way the first time and many times after that. It always sent a shiver down her spine. He enjoyed her little squirm in place before they turned to their families and friends.

            Everyone applauded them as they walked back down the aisle together. Julia motioned for the rest of the band to follow behind them. And they left the church as one big rambunctious family.

            Rather than having Sunggyu and Julia take a limo by themselves to the reception hall they all piled into one together. It was the noisiest car ride any of them had ever been through. Everyone was excited and laughing. Myungsoo and Sungjong took the moment of privacy from the eyes of the public to make out in the corner seat. Something about weddings seemed to light a fire in either one or both of them as they nearly attacked each other. No one so much as gave them a second glance. In this family, this kind of behavior was common.

            Hoya and Shelly were flirting with each other with their eyebrows. Shelly kept cocking one of her eyebrows at Hoya while he moved his thicker ones around comically. She was giggling and leaned on the kissing boys as she laughed. They didn’t even flinch. It was nice to hear her giggling. It reminded him of Julia.

            Julia leaned against him the whole ride and watched their family mess around with a content smile on her face. Sunggyu knew that she was ecstatic about their wedding, but he knew that what made Julia happier than anything was when everyone else was happy. He pulled her closer to him with an arm around her shoulders and rested his nose in her hair as he watched too with a big smile of his own.   

           

             Shelly didn’t know what Hoya was going to say when she told him her plan, but she was afraid. The wedding had been so beautiful and she didn’t want to ruin the reception so she decided to tell him later. Everyone was joyous and she was having a great time.

            She stood by Julia’s side as her maid of honor while the happy couple greeted the guests that entered the reception hall. Shelly had been told there were a lot of music industry people attending and she was glad she couldn’t tell which ones were which. It would just make her anxious if she knew. Almost everyone eyed her a little, but she didn’t blame them. She looked very American and her loose red curls and green eyes tended to draw attention to her even in America.

            When two tall twins came in and looked her up and down she immediately became uncomfortable. She noticed Julia and Sunggyu both stiffen beside her.

            “Thank you for attending our wedding,” Sunggyu said politely, but with an edge.

            Julia held her hand out to the twin with the darker hair. He had been giving Shelly a look just a second before, but Julia gripped his hand hard and stole his attention.

            “This lovely red headed lady is my cousin and she is off limits. If I see you so much as look at her I’ll bite something off of you this time,” Julia said in the deadliest voice Shelly had ever heard come from her bright cousin.

            The twins left wide eyed without a word and then Sunggyu lost it. He started laughing loudly and leaning on his wife.

            “Jules did you just threaten to bite that guy’s…. you know what off?” Shelly asked with a surprised chuckle.

            “What?” Julia cried out with wide eyes. She looked to Sunggyu but he was laughing now with tears in his eyes. “No I meant his finger! I bit his finger before because he and his brother were dancing with me and they wouldn’t let me go,” she tried to explain. Sunggyu looked like he was going to need an oxygen tank soon.

            “Did it really sound like…” Julia face palmed her forehead. Sunggyu was still laughing when he kissed her on the cheek.

            “You know you’re my favorite right?” he said near her ear. Even though they were married now and she was clearly his favorite, Julia still blushed. Shelly couldn’t take how cute they were anymore.

            Her eyes scanned the room quickly and she found Hoya. He was standing by the bar with Dongwoo. Dongwoo was doing some silly dance that clashed with his fancy suit. Hoya laughed at him loudly and leaned on him. He seemed so happy. It was the happiest she had seen him her whole three weeks living with them. As she stared off at him she saw that he kept looking her way. His smile brightened as he tried to pay attention to Dongwoo and throw glances at her in the meantime. She was watching him with a dreamy faraway look when Julia nudged her.

            “Go be with him,” Julia said to her with a smile.

            “No Jules. What kind of maid of honor would I be?”

            “You aren’t here anyway. I was calling your name for the last 3 minutes. Just go have fun. We’re almost done here.”

            “I love you Jules,” she whispered near her face with pouty lips like she’d seen Sunggyu do to her before.

            “Creepy!” She heard Julia shout at her as she practically ran to Hoya in her heels.

 

            After the dinner and the cake it was time for the speeches. Julia hadn’t been anxious about them but it seemed that both Shelly and Woohyun had been to the bar a couple of times. Woohyun definitely had been to the bar. Shelly she was less sure of. All she knew for sure was that she was a tear stained mess as she stood up beside Woohyun. They had decided previously to give the speech together and had spent a lot of time working on it, but it seemed their plans had gone straight out the window.

            Woohyun blathered on about love while Shelly hid her tears with her arm. Sunggyu thought the whole thing was hilarious, but Julia could see that Woohyun was sad. It had been something she noticed a lot recently. Woohyun watched all the love around him and became withdrawn.

            “You guys really are the perfect couple,” he said faking brightness.

            “You’re both so beautiful,” Shelly cried into the mic before covering her face again. Julia saw all the other boys laughing at their table. Hoya seemed to be enjoying himself in particular.

            “If I can find someone to love me even half as much as you two love each other then I will die a happy man,” Woohyun nearly slurred out. His smile was large, but his eyes were sad.

            “Jules… I’m so happy for you,” Shelly said quickly. “Sunggyu I’ve only known you for a few weeks, but I look up to you as a leader and as a father figure.”

            Her voice was sweet and sincere when she met his eyes. Sunggyu smiled at her and nodded his head so she would continue.

            “You quickly treated me like one of your dongsaengs. I knew that you would look out for me the same as you do the others. I don’t have a father figure in my life right now,” she said crying again. “And I love you for watching out for me and allowing me to be a part of your family. I couldn’t have asked for a better man to marry my cousin.”

            She wiped her tears away and took in a deep breath before she continued.

            “But if you hurt her I will hurt you worse,” she said seriously. “I know karate. I’m very intimidating.”

            Hoya’s face was buried in Dongwoo’s shoulder as he laughed. Sunggyu held his hands up in surrender and then everyone was laughing. Julia was suddenly relieved there was no media allowed at this event. Woolim had wanted it to be highly publicized, but Sungyyu had only agreed to allow cameras outside the church and reception hall. She could imagine the headlines now, “Drunken bridesmaid threatens Infinite’s leader.”

            After the emotional roller coaster and near train wreck of a speech finally ended it was time for the father daughter dance. But Julia obviously had no father to dance with. Sunggyu looked mad as the wedding MC announced the dance anyway. He reached out to hold her hand as she suddenly felt tears come to her eyes.

            “Now it is time for the bride to dance with her father,” he announced brightly. When no one moved he looked at his paper. “Oh no wait a minute. Sorry everyone. I forgot. It is time for the bride to have her dance with her… brothers?”

            The MC looked as confused as Julia when Dongwoo got up and kneeled before her dramatically with his hand held out to her. She laughed and allowed him to lead her to the dance floor.

            She danced slowly with Dongwoo. And for once he seemed very serious. “I love you noona,” he said to her before he spun her into Woohyun’s arms. She hadn’t noticed him approach. His dancing wasn’t at its best in his current state, but at least now his smile was genuine. His eyes were watery when he too told her he loved her and spun her into Hoya’s arms.

            “Do I have you to thank for this too,” she asked him as her tears finally spilled down her cheeks.

            He nodded his head and brushed the tears away before professing his love and sending her to Sungyeol. Sungyeol couldn’t resist dipping her dramatically. It put a pause in her tears at least and she laughed loudly before he sent her to Myungsoo. Myungsoo surprisingly had extra water in his own eyes as they danced. She hugged him as they swayed back and forth. He was a more sensitive boy then he let on sometimes. He didn’t say ‘I love you’ to her often but he said it like he meant it before sending her to Sungjong. Of course Sungjong blabbered the whole time and she couldn’t contain her joy. Sungjong had warmed her heart from the first moment she met him and he had never disappointed her since.

            “Noona you look so beautiful. I want to get married. This wedding is so wonderful. Those speeches were so funny weren’t they?” He talked on and she just smiled up at him. “Oh yeah, and of course I love you noona.”

            She was surprised when he too spun her around even though he was the last one. She smiled when she felt Sunggyu’s familiar grip on her waist. She looked up into his happy face as the song ended. He brushed her tears away and she buried her head in his chest when she finally noticed all the cameras flashing.

 

            Hoya was having the time of his life. He wasn’t sure what he was most happy about. First, there was his smiling leader. Sunggyu looked like the happiest man in the world. Hoya thought maybe he could rival him at the moment, but who was he kidding, it was the happiest he had ever seen their leader in his life.

            After that of course there was the brightest person in the world; Julia. She was absolutely glowing the whole night. He had been so worried that she would be sad because her parents couldn’t be there. He thought about his own father possibly missing his wedding. The thought made him sad even though he didn’t have a good relationship with his father. He couldn’t imagine how Julia felt. From everything she had said about her father he was to her the most amazing man that had ever existed. And he couldn’t be there for her. So Hoya tried his best to step in.

            When she said that her dad would have loved him he had been awestruck. Her voice was sincere and she meant what she said. Her father would have loved him. Maybe even would have been proud of him. It wasn’t the same as his own father feeling that way about him, but it felt good.

            The fact that Julia was on cloud nine made him ecstatic, but he knew what was making this night the best of his life and her name was Shelly. He couldn’t take his eyes off her the entire time. There were many reasons why he couldn’t stop looking at her. One being how beautiful she was. The slinky purple dress that hugged her every curve was definitely noona’s handiwork and he was going to have to thank her for that at some point. But more than how her body was he couldn’t stop looking at her eyes and her smile. She was completely Shelly the entire night. She was bright and happy, but she still had that edge to her that he loved.

            He was surprised though when he saw worry flash through her eyes while she looked at him sometimes. He wasn’t sure what she could be worried about. Everything was perfect.

            Hoya sat at their abandoned table near the dance floor and watched Shelly dancing with Julia. They were laughing and whispering. Shelly kept raising her eyebrows at Julia and Julia kept hitting her weakly. Julia put on a mischievous grin and said something to her cousin that actually made Shelly blush. Her eyes darted to Hoya and she began shushing Julia as she laughed loudly. They were like a couple of school girls sometimes.

            “I’m winning the game right now,” Dongwoo laughed to Hoya as he plopped down next to him; breaking him out of his reverie.

            “What game?”

            “Hoya do you ever listen to me when I talk?” Dongwoo said with a frown but he shook it off. “It’s Woohyun and Sungyeol’s game to get girls attention. It’s funny though. Myungsoo and Sungjong were bored and decided to play too and they are both doing better than Woohyun or Sungyeol. It’s kind of sad though. I think I might lower my points so Woohyun’s beating me. He’s trying so hard.”

            “You’re a great friend you know that right?” Hoya said to him.

            “Ya I know,” Dongwoo said with a sigh before getting up and moving to the dance floor. Hoya watched as Dongwoo went up to Woohyun and started talking to him. Woohyun was soon beaming and pointed at Dongwoo while he laughed. Dongwoo just smiled and shrugged.

            Hoya’s vision was suddenly cut off as someone’s hands covered his eyes from behind him.

            “Guess who?” he heard Shelly whisper into his ear. His skin tingled.

            “Hmmm… I don’t know yet. I need more clues,” he said with a smile.

            Her hands moved on his face but she managed to keep his eyes covered as she repositioned herself. She sat lightly across his lap. It reminded him of when he held her in the back of the taxi. She had been so scared then, but now she was playing games and joking with him. His smile widened and he held her closer to him.

            “Still not sure. Could it be… Sungjong?”

            He hadn’t realized how close was to him until she chuckled by his cheek. The vibrations of her laugh on his skin made his heart beat quicken.

            When her lips touched his cheek his hand reflexively squeezed her hip a little. He stilled his hand so as not to make her uncomfortable, but she didn’t seem to mind as she moved to the other cheek and kissed him there too.

            Her lips didn’t peck at him. She pressed them against his skin slowly and left them there for a few seconds each time. He envisioned those shapely lips in his head. They were as voluptuous as her body.

            He wanted nothing more than to kiss her again.

            “I might know now… but I need just a little more help. Just to be sure.”

            She put her lips on either side of his bottom one and pulled on it tentatively before backing away. He tried to move forward to find her but her hands on his face held him back as she giggled. He really loved that sound even if it was cruel at this moment.

            He lost all his patience and took her hands off of his eyes. He opened them so he could look in her surprised green ones.

            “You can’t hide from me anymore,” he said firmly before grabbing her face between his hands and kissing her passionately.

            Her lips were stretched into a smile now as she kissed him back with just as much urgency. She ran the fingers of her left hand through his hair in a way that drove him mad. Her other hand rested on his chest. She gripped at his suit jacket as she deepened the kiss and pushed her body closer to his. His hand was about to roam down her leg when they were blinded by a camera flash.

            They turned quickly to see Sungjong was right next to their faces holding a digital camera. Myungsoo was standing behind him wearing a huge grin.

            “What did we disturb something?” Myungsoo said with fake concern.

            “Yeah, haven’t you guys ever heard the expression, ‘get a room’? You know we are in a hotel,” Sungjong laughed as he raised his eyebrows at them.

            “You little bugger,” Shelly shouted with feigned annoyance as she got out of Hoya’s lap. “Give me that camera. You’re cut off.”

            Shelly went to grab the camera, but Sungjong ran away laughing and pulled Myungsoo with him. Those two were always up to no good.

            Hoya was laughing when Shelly turned back to him with a big grin.

            “Welcome to the family,” he said with a smile.

            He saw that worry flash through her eyes again and he couldn’t stop himself from being concerned despite how great the night was going.

            “When are you going to tell me?”

            “Tell you what,” she said with a shrug, but he could see in her eyes that she was hiding something again.

            “You aren’t telling me something,” he said as he squinted at her. She sat heavily down in the seat across from him.

            “You know me too well already,” she sighed. “I didn’t want to ruin the fun.”

            “The weddings almost over anyway. Just tell me.”

            It was true. It was almost time to leave. Most of the guests had already left and the dancing bodies on the floor were mostly comprised of the other band members. Julia was slow dancing tiredly in Sunggyu’s arms even though the song was fast. The workers were bustling around clearing tables. No one was around them as they sat at their table.

            “I’m leaving tomorrow,” she said quietly. She wouldn’t meet his eyes.

            “Where are you going? Why? What’s wrong?” He tried not to sound panicky as he sat up and grabbed her chin so she had to look in his eyes.

            “Nothing’s wrong,” she insisted. “Everything here is perfect and wonderful except for me. I still have problems at home that I need to fix. I’m done hiding Hoya. I need to face them head on.”

            He saw the resolution in her eyes. She had thought this through. He wanted to change her mind, but he wasn’t sure if he could or if he should.

            “This isn’t about you guys. I need to tell my mom everything and I need to get her some help before it’s too late. I can’t leave her like that.”

            Before it’s too late. He thought about his father lying somewhere in a hospital bed and suddenly completely understood. She still had a chance to fix her relationship with her parents. Hoya hung in limbo with his father, but if she went back she could still explain herself.

            Hoya was quiet for a moment as he mulled over her words. When he looked back at her she looked anxious and had tears in her eyes.

            “You’re going to come back.” He meant it as a question, but it came out as a demand. She smiled and a tear escaped her eye.

            “Nothing could keep me away,” she assured him seriously.

            He held his arms open and she gladly took his invitation as she crawled back into his arms. This time there was no playfulness or kissing. She rested her head against his neck and closed her eyes while he hugged her to him.

            She soon fell asleep there and he just watched the wedding wrap up with a sad smile on his face. This time when Sungjong came over with his camera he was quiet and turned the flash off. He smiled brightly after taking their picture and tiptoed away.

            Hoya held Shelly the whole way back to the apartment and she didn’t wake once. Instead of leaving her in Julia’s bed and going to his own room he eased himself down with her still in his arms. He watched her sleep for awhile and thought about her not being there the next night or the one after that. He eventually drifted off to sleep holding her to him tightly.

            He wasn’t ready to let go.   

 

 

***************************************

Author's Note-  

Okay guys I have decided to start a series of oneshots of the ty variety. Some of you have already found it on here and subscribed but for those who haven't I'm posting the first chapter at the same time as I posted this.

These 8finite stories are so angsty and plot driven so I wanted to keep the seperate. I have never written before so let me know if it and I should stop lol... or don't actually I'll cry.. jk... kinda. It is but it will probably be jam packed with feels too because that is just how I do.

The first oneshot is Sunggyu and Julia's wedding night/Honeymoon. The second one will be Myungjong. From there we will see what happens

I hope you guys like this!!

Saranghaeyo readers!!! <3 You guys are the best.

Here is the link to the series

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/290734/8finite-oneshot-collection-hoya-infinite-romance--sunggyu-sungjong-myungjong