chapter 6

Love?!! Impossible..

Chapter 6

‘That thief! How dare she called me a stalker!’ Minho went searching for a table in a fury. Fortunately, he found a table in the middle of the cafeteria. He rushed to it and sat down, waiting for his friends to arrive. Girls were doing their usual fangirling.

“Hyung,” Taemin called out to Minho who was still busy in his thought.

‘It’s a good thing that we’re in the cafeteria and she’s a girl! I swear I would’ve punched her face if she’s not a girl,’

“Minho hyung,”

‘Who does she thinks she is? She has insulted me! Choi Minho!’

“Hyung!”

“What?” Minho accidently raised his voice. Taemin hid behind Key, scared at Minho who looked mad at the moment. Luckily, other people didn’t heard the yelling as the cafeteria was already loud.

Key glared at Minho, “What are you so mad at? Did you just shout at Taemin?”

Realizing what he had done, Minho’s face softens a bit, “Nothing. I’m sorry Taemin-ah, I didn’t mean to yell at you,”

“It’s okay hyung. Now, let’s buy foods!” Taemin walked to the counter leaving both Minho and Key.

“Where’s Jonghyun? I thought he was with you?” Key asked.

“He left me alone. Speaking of the devil, here he is,” Their darted towards Jonghyun who was strolling across the cafeteria to them with his usual playboy looks, smiling and winking to every girl he saw.

“Yo!” He said. Key left them and went to Taemin.

Minho got irritated, “Don’t you ‘yo’ me. Why did you left me? If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have met her,” Jonghyun couldn’t understand what he was saying.

“What do mean by that?” Onew come out of the blue as he sat beside Minho.

“Nothing,”

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows, “You know, you’re acting so strange right now,”

“No I’m not. Right hyung?” Minho turned to Onew but the seat was empty as Onew was busy buying his chickens.

--

“Holiday!” Sulli exclaimed in excitement.

“Not yet Sulli-ah. It’s tomorrow,” Victoria corrected her.

“What are you guys going to do in the holiday?” Luna asked.

“Don’t know,” Amber replied.

“Shopping!” Sulli answered.

Krystal finished her drink first before she answered, “Training,”

“Finishing off the company’s project,” Victoria sighed. “What about you, Luna-ah?”

“Vacation!”

“That’s sounds fun,”

“It is fun!” Luna smiled brightly while the others had their jaws wide opened.

“Really? I want to go too,” Victoria pouted.

Amber silently said, “I’ve never have vacation with my friends before,”

“Me too,” Krystal thought deeply.

“I’m still going shopping!” Sulli ended up in laughter. The others followed.

After the finished their foods and chatted happily, Victoria looked at her watch, “Let’s go we have 15 more minutes before class starts,” All of them stood up and walked out of the almost empty cafeteria. They went on their separate ways to their class.

“Victoria!” Onew called out from behind her.

‘Why is he acting as if we are very close when I’ve only just met him?’ Victoria wondered.

Victoria stopped walking and turned to face him, “Yes?”

“Let’s go to class together,” He smiled.

Victoria smiled back, “No thanks. I wouldn’t want to upset your fans,” she glanced around the hallway where many girls were staring at them.

“We’re not doing anything. So let’s go!” He exclaimed like a child.

“Why are you acting so close to me?” Victoria got annoyed.

“I don’t know, it’s just that I feel comfortable around you,” Onew confessed but Victoria couldn’t sense his honesty.

“Oppa! Onew oppa!” some girls shouted as they approached them.

“I’ll be going first,” Victoria walked away leaving Onew to be surrounded by girls.

“Umm..I’m sorry, I have to go to class. Bye,” He dashed off.

“Victoria! Wait for me!” He shouted.

--

“Unnie, you’re not going to class?” Sulli asked Amber who was with them at the time.

“I have gym class after this,”

“Your lessons have change too?” Luna asked.

“Yes,”

Krystal immediately stopped walking which made the others to bump into her.

“Yah! Why are you stop- Oppa,” Sulli almost yelled if she hadn’t noticed the people in front of them.

“Hello Luna!” Jonghyun put on his playboy smile on his face.

“Hey little Sul- that! You! What have I told you about your uniform?” Key said out of anger seeing that the school’s uniform was insulted. Luckily, there were not many people out on the school’s ground.

“Don’t you dare talk to her like that!” Krystal hissed, trying to defend her unnie.

“You’re being rude,” Minho stepped up to face Krystal.

As he was so tall, Krystal looked up to face him, “Who is being rude here? Me or your friend?”

“Hyung, stop this,” Taemin whined.

“Minho-ah, everybody’s looking at us,” Jonghyun muttered under his fake smile. Minho didn’t listen to his friends at all.

“Soojung-ah, let’s just go, okay?” Sulli asked.

“Ah, this is so embarrassing!” Luna mumbled under her breath.

“We are older than you so you’re the one who is rude, shortie,” Minho smirked.

“I would be nicer if you act more like a gentleman, old man,” Krystal did not forget to put on her most devilish smirk either. On the other side, Amber was arguing with Key.

“Shut up! Diva,” Amber was tired from hearing his complains.

“Excuse me? I was telling you nicely on how to dress,” Key almost raised his voice.

Amber glared at him, “I can dress on my own without your help. After all, my mom is-” Amber stopped herself before she could end her sentence.

“What about your mom huh? She didn’t tell you to dress nicely?” Key provoked.

Amber grabbed him by the neck, “Don’t you speak as if you know her,” before she released him and walked off.

‘What’s wrong with her? She seems sensitive about her mom,’ Key thought so.

Kringg~

Sulli and Luna grabbed onto Krystal’s hands after realizing Amber had already gone, “We’ll be going now. We don’t to be late for class, right Soojung?” Sulli smiled as they dragged Krystal out of the scene.

“I’ll be going also, hyung,” Taemin went off, following the girls. The boys were walking to the gym.

“I don’t get why you always argued with her, Minho-ah,” Jonghyun was thinking hard.

“Yeah me too!” Key interrupted.

“That’s none of your business,” Minho replied.

“You’re boring,” Key said.

“What about you? You always go around and bug her about her clothes,” Minho raised his eyebrows.

Jonghyun nodded, “Yeah! She doesn’t even bother you in the first place,”

“Every fashion disaster is up to me to save,” Key said proudly.

“Diva!” Both of them exclaimed at Key.

“So what?”

--

“Ah! If I see him again, I’m going to give him a good smack,” Krystal cried out in frustration.

“That is so not lady like,” Luna laughed.

“I don’t really care if you want to beat him, but make sure he stays alive,” Sulli joked.

“Yo! What are you guys talking about?” Taemin appeared from behind them. Sulli became quiet all of a sudden.

“Hey where’s Amber unnie?” Krystal then realized that Amber was not with them anymore.

Sulli opened the door to their class, “Gym class,” Luna answered.

Suddenly, “You four! You’re late! Meet me in the office after school,” Ms.Han.

“Yes miss,” the four of them sighed as they rushed to their seat.

 

 

A/N: For my beloved readers, I have updated 3 chapters. I know it's not quite good but please continue to read my story. I am also working on othe fanfic so forgive me if I'm very slow in updating. Thank you!! ^.^