chapter 7

Love?!! Impossible..

Chapter 7

~During holiday~

“Soojung-ah, have you see around the building?” Jessica approached Krystal who was sitting in her office, at her father’s company.

“Yeah! It’s very tiring,” Krystal sipped on her drink as her sister sat on the chair in front of her.

“Wait till you start your training,” Jessica grinned at her dongsaeng who would be training starting that day.

“Why? Is it really exhausting unnie?” Krystal looked at her sister who has been working with their father for a year now.

“See for yourself,” Jessica pointed to their father’s assistant who was entering the room.

“Time to go Krystal-sshi,” the man said. Krystal nodded as she stood up followed by Jessica.

“I’ll be going now. Don’t forget to come to the meeting later okay? Good luck!” Jessica hugged her dongsaeng before she left her for her works.

Krystal turned to her father’s assistant, Mr.Kang, “Where are we going now?”

Mr.Kang checked the small notebook in his hand, “First, we’ll teach you the basics,”

“Okay. Let’s meet this ‘teacher’ of mine,”

“He’ll be coming after the meeting, miss. For the time being you can rest,”

“You’re secretary will come later, so I’ll be going now,” Mr.Kang bowed before he left Krystal alone in her office.

“What am I going to do now?” Krystal mumbled to herself, sitting down again. Suddenly her phone vibrated and she opened it to reveal a message from Sulli.

From: Sulliver

Soojung-ah!! I’m bored, there’s nobody to hang out with me..Even Sooyoung unnie is busy! T.T

‘I thought she’s going shopping no matter what,’ Krystal smiled to herself. She typed a reply to Sulli.

From: Soojungie

I’m sorry! I’m busy now. Try calling Amber unnie. I don’t think she have anything to do. Cheer up! ^.^

“Good morning Ms.Jung,” A voice sounded. Krystal immediately looked up to the figure in front of her.

“Ah, yes. Good morning!” Krystal stood up from her seat.

“Starting from today, I’ll be your secretary. I’m Goh Ara,” The girl named Ara bowed to her.

“I’m Jung Soojung,”

“Yes, I’ve heard about you miss,”

“Call me Soojung or Krystal would do,” Krystal smiled at Ara.

--

“Hyung! Can you believe it?!! Appa wanted me to become a tutor for this- this- some girl I don’t even know of!! I mean what kinds of heiress don’t know what to do in the company?!” Minho came fuming in his brother’s office.

Siwon stopped his work and signaled his secretary to leave them alone. “Sit down first Minho-ah,” Minho obliged.

“Now, tell me calmly what is happening,” Siwon looked at his dongsaeng.

“Appa told me to teach some heiress about the know-how in the company. I can’t do that! I’m already busy enough with my works!” Minho frowned.

“Relax, that’s not so hard. Besides, you’re not having a lot of works,” Siwon managed a smile.

Minho scoffed, “It is hard! And for your information, dear hyung, I do have a lot of papers need to be done,”

Siwon pressed the button on the intercom, “Joon-sshi, you can come in now,” Minutes later, his secretary came in.

“Just do it Minho-ah. I would have done that if I weren’t too busy here. Think of it as part of your job, okay? Now get out, I need to finish my works,” Minho stomped out of the room in anger.

“As if I would do that!” Minho muttered to himself as he stepped into his office.

--

“Krystal-sshi, shall we go now? For the meeting? It’ll be starting in 10 more minutes,” Ara told Krystal who was busy reading the magazines since she has nothing to do.

“Okay. And please just call me Krystal, unnie,” Krystal smiled to Ara who was older than her.

“I’ll try to do so,” Ara replied with a warm smile. They walked out of the room and bumped into Jessica with a girl behind her.

“Sica unni. This is my secretary, Goh Ara,” Ara bowed to Jessica.

“Nice to meet you Ara-sshi. This is my assistant, Lee YeonHee,” the girl behind Jessica bowed to Krystal. Krystal responded by slightly bending her body forward.

“Let’s go together,” Jessica pulled Krystal with her, followed by their assistants, to the conference room where the meeting will be held.

“Ah, my two lovely daughters! Sit here beside me,” Mr.Jung indicated them towards the chairs to his right side.

“Sit next to me,” Jessica pulled Krystal to sit beside her as she sat on the seat that her father pointed.

“My friend! You came,” Mr.Jung hugged the man he called as his friend.

“Of course I came, it’s a meeting,” The man laughed as he sat next to Mr.Jung followed by two boys who sat next to him.

Upon seeing the figure in front of her, Krystal was shocked but angered by his presence at the same time. “What’s wrong Soojung-ah?” Jessica asked.

“Nothing unnie,” she faked a smile as she turned towards the person who was going to begin her presentation.

On the other side, Minho was also surprised seeing the girl whom he thought as a thief to be present in the meeting.

‘Who is she? Why is she here?’ Minho’s thought was filled with questions without an answer. He wasn’t even concentrating on the whole presentation that was already done. People were even leaving the room.

“These are my sons that I have told you about,” Minho could hear his father said. So he immediately stood up.

“Ah yes! Nice to meet you. Then please to meet my daughters,” Mr.Jung introduced.

“They sure look like their mother. So who was the one that you mentioned earlier?” Mr.Choi asked.

“My youngest daughter, Krystal,”

“Minho will teach her all the things that she needs to know about running the company,” Both Krystal and Minho’s eyes went wide after they heard that.

“Thank you for willing to do that. I hope she would not hinder your lessons,” Mr.Jung said.

“Now, you’ll be teaching every day in the afternoon. You can start your lessons while we have important business to attend to,” Mr.Choi and Mr.Jung left them alone as Jessica and Siwon had already left them earlier.

“Teach by you? I’d rather learn by myself than being teaches by someone who needs to take care of themselves first,” Krystal scoffed.

“What?!” Minho raised his voice.

“Humph! Just go away, frog! My pride as an heiress doesn’t let me see someone like you,” Krystal was about to walk away but Minho grabbed her wrist first.

“Then my pride as a heir said, let’s crush that pride of yours,” Minho smirked as he was pulling her towards the door but it was suddenly opened from the outside, revealing Ara who was startled with the scene.

“I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you,” Ara was about to closed the door again but stopped by Minho.

“Where’s her office? We’re going to start our lessons right away,”

“Ah! You’re the tutor right? This way please,” Ara led them out of the room, into the elevator until they arrived at the floor where Krystal’s office were. Along the way people was staring at them.

“What do you want freak?!” Krystal whispered as she doesn’t want people to hear her. She was struggling to free her hand away from Minho’s and to avoid the gazes that had been on them.

They walked into her office, “Could you please bring the file that she was supposed to work on?” Ara nodded and left immediately.

Minho turned to Krystal, “Now, shall we start our lessons, Krystal-sshi?”

“Why should we?!” Krystal hissed as she rubbed her wrist that has been released.

“Because you don’t know anything about how to run a company,” Minho answered sarcastically.

“Make me,” Krystal glared at him as she sat on her chair gracefully. Just then, Ara entered with a pile of papers before leaving again.

“Fine!” Minho smirked as if he won something.