chapter 4

Love?!! Impossible..

Chapter 4

The next day~

Victoria walked into her class and found that the girls were gathering, talking about something ‘important’.

“Vic unnie! Come here,” Tiffany waved at her while the other girls were looking at her and the boys were busy with their own stuff.

Victoria walked towards them, “What is it?”

“Have you heard about the teachers’ meeting?” Yuri offered her a chair and she sat down.

“No. Does it have anything to do with us?” Victoria stared at her friend blankly.

“Well, it have everything to do with us,” Yoona smiled mischievously as the girls looked at each other. Victoria who doesn’t even know a single thing could only looked around.

--

“Onew-ah!” Kyuhyun slapped Onew’s back as he sat down beside him.

Onew thought that Kyuhyun wanted something from him said,“Okay, what do you want?”

“Nothing,” Kyuhyun smiled in a way so evil but knowing Kyuhyun, that’s his happy face.

“You’re happy because?” Onew had a confused look on his face.

“Nothing,” Kyuhyun looked at Onew in disbelief.

“Hey, what are you talking about?” Yonghwa and Joon came into the picture.

“Nothing!” Kyuhyun exclaimed. More like complaining.

“There’s got to be something, right?” Joon asked.

“Nothing!”

Yonghwa was confused with Kyuhyun’s attitude so he said,“If you told us about the topic first th-”

Before Yonghwa could finished his sentence, he was interrupted by Kyuhyun, “The teacher’s meeting,”

“Oh that…” Joon, Yonghwa and Onew sounded as if they had just remembered something.

Suddenly, the principal came into the class and looked at the students, “Class, as you have probably knew that starting today you are moving to another class because we don’t have enough teachers to be teaching your class. We’ll distribute you to different classes. Any question?”

Yonghwa raised his hand, “Are we going to stay in that class for the rest of the year or until next year?”

“Until next year. Anymore?”

“Can I eat chicken?” Onew asked hopefully. The class burst out into a laugh including the principal.

“Only eat during breaktime. Another questions?”

Joon blatantly asked, “Can we pick our own class?”

“If you want so, Mr.Lee,” the principal smiled.

“How stup- wait, what? We can?” Kyuhyun almost shouted hearing the principal’s words.

“Of course not, now the students named which are called out please go to class 3-A,” the principal proceeded to the names immediately.

“Cho Kyuhyun, Jung Yonghwa, Lee Jinki and Lee Joon. Your tables and chairs have been arrange for you,” Onew was about to say something to the principal but got dragged by Kyuhyun towards their new class.

“This is it. Our new class,” Yonghwa was taking too much time in opening the door.

“Yeah! Open the door, hurry!” Onew was getting excited. He was excited to meet new friends.

“Wait!” Joon stopped them from opening the door.

“Oh come on,” Kyuhyun pushed him to the side and opened the door. Once they had entered the class, they could hear some girls were squealing while some was talking groups. The boys greeted them happily and they were friendlier than the boys in their class.

Their tables were placed at the back of the row from the window. They walked slowly to their table because of the girls blocking their way. Joon sat near the window followed by Onew, Yonghwa and Kyuhyun.

“Can you excuse me?” Onew smiled his dubu smile making the girls melt. He saw someone familiar sitting in the front row of the class and started wandering.

“What’s wrong with you?” Joon asked staring at his friend.

“Hey Joon! Do you know that girl sitting at the front row? With the long blonde hair?” Onew pointed at the front row. Coincidently, there were also other blonde hair girls.

Joon mistook Victoria for Sunny who just now covered Victoria from Joon’s view, “Oh that? That’s Lee Soonkyu,”

“Not that, that!” this time, Victoria was searching something under her table and the only blonde girls there were Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

“Kim Taeyeon and Kim Hyoyeon,”

“Not them. I already know them. Her!” Joon could see Victoria now.

“Oh. I have no idea. Why? Interested?” Joon wriggled his eyebrow.

“She just seems familiar that’s all,” Onew answered before their teacher come in. For some reason, he felt that he had known the familiar girl before.

--

“So you’re saying people from class 2-A is going to move here?” Minho finally could digest what Suho was talking about.

“Yes! And please, don’t make me repeat it again,” Suho sighed.

“Any chance of pretty girls?” Jonghyun hoped.

“Probably,” His hope was getting high now as he’s not interested with the girls in his class.

Suddenly the door opened revealing their teacher followed by some students. “Starting today, they will be your new classmate until their teacher returns from maternity leave. I hope you’ll be good friends.”

“Annyeoghaseyo,” The new students bowed.

“Go take your seat over there, lesson will start in a few minutes,” Their teacher instructed. One student looked awfully familiar to Jonghyun and Key. Minho was sound asleep in his seat.

“Key, that girl. It’s Sulli’s friend right? The tomboy one,” Jonghyun whispered.

Looking at the mentioned girl in disgust, Key answered, “Yeah that’s her. She looks so unfashionable like that you know?”

“Is unfashionable even a word?” Jonghyun muttered.

“What?”

“Nothing. Wake Minho up, or he’ll miss our lesson,”