Chapter 2

Love?!! Impossible..

Kringg~

“Lunch!” Sulli exclaimed as she took out her wallet from her bag.

“Is the only thing that you’re excited about,” Luna continued.

“Oh but there is another..” Krystal trawled as she looked at Sulli.

“Taeminnie!” Luna laughed along with Krystal.

“Y-yah! I don’t like him, okay?” Sulli stuttered her words.

“Then why are you stuttering?” Both Krystal and Luna were staring at Sulli with a grin on their face.

“I was..shocked,” Sulli walked out of the class followed by Luna and Krystal.

“Yeah, right,” Krystal scoffed. They went into the cafeteria.

“Vic unnie! Amber unnie!” Sulli rushed towards the two girls who were sitting at a long table [their usual sitting place, nobody dares to sit there except for f(x) because of Krystal’s temper]

“Oh, Sulli-ah,” Victoria smiled at her cute dongsaeng.

“Unnie, Luna and Krystal are bullying me again,” Sulli nagged as she sat besides Victoria (which is in front of Amber).

“We did not,” Luna sat besides Amber and Krystal sat next to Luna.

“Did too!” Sulli pouted.

“Okay, don’t you guys want to eat?” Amber interrupted because she was so hungry.

“Of course,” all of them replied.

“Okay, then maknae buys the food,” Amber decided.

“Its maknae right? Not maknaes,” Sulli grinned at Krystal.

“Why should I buy the food?” Krystal protested.

“Because you’re the maknae,” Luna answered straight away.

“I’m too tired to walk,” Victoria sighed because she went straight to the cafeteria after gym class since they would be having their lunch after their gym class.

“I’m not the maknae,” Sulli said with a grin still plastered on her face.

“I don’t like the cafeteria lady,” Amber shrugged.

“Fine!”

‘What? Okay, I’m the maknae but do I have to be torture? And Amber unnie, seriously? You wouldn’t buy the food because of the cafeteria lady? Great!’ Krystal thought to herself as she stepped into the line that was queuing to buy food.

10 minutes later~

“Here’s your food and drinks,” Krystal placed the tray in front of her friends and she went to her seat after that with her own food.

--

“Key! Hurry up, will you?!” Jonghyun almost shouted. They were in the toilet waiting for Key who was still busy with his ‘business’. They were waiting with empty stomach.

“Hyung! I’m hungry!” Taemin whined while Minho was trying to calm him down.

“All right! All right! I’m done already!” Minutes later, the sound of the flushes could be heard and Key came out of the cubicle with a more relaxed face than earlier.

“Where’s Onew hyung?” While washing his hands, Key was searching for Onew who was missing at the moment.

“He said he’s going to the cafeteria first afraid that the chicken will runs out,” Minho answered as he went out of the toilet.

“As expected of him,” Key replied nonchalantly.

“And you’re making us starve to death,” Jonghyun walked out of the toilet with Key and Taemin following behind him.

“Oh don’t be so dramatic,” Key said in disgust. They were entering the cafeteria and the sound of girls squealing for their appearances could be heard anywhere.

“Hyung! What are you doing standing here..with you chickens?” Taemin looked at Onew who was standing in the middle of the cafeteria while holding a tray full of chickens.

“I can’t find anywhere to sit,” He looked at his dongsaengs helplessly.

“What? No tables? That’s impossible,” Key stared at him in disbelief.

“And whose fault is that?” Jonghyun glared at Key.

“What? I didn’t do anything,” Key replied with his dive attitude.

“As if,” Jonghyun retorted.

“Not to mention the girls’ attentions,” Minho muttered.

“What are you talking about? They’re looking at me,” Jonghyun held his head up high and Key scoffed at him.

“Hyung, where are we going to seat?” Taemin’s eyes were searching the whole cafeteria for an empty table for the five of them.

 “Don’t worry Taemin-ah, I’m sure we can find a table,” Minho tried to calm Taemin while his eyes were scanning every tables in the cafeteria. Just then Minho spotted Sulli chatting happily with her friends, filling only half of long table.

“Hey, maybe we could sit with my sister. Come on!” Minho led them to his sister’s direction.

“Sulli-ah! Can we sit with you? There are no more tables,” Minho interrupted Sulli who was talking with Victoria at the moment. He didn’t even notice the girl whom he had met earlier.

“Yeah sure! We don’t mind..right?” Sulli looked at her friends who were nodding to her question except for Amber and Krystal who were concentrating on their food only.

“Thanks Sulli-ah!” Taemin flashed Sulli a smile that caused her to blush and Luna grinned at her.

“Thank you, Minho’s dongsaeng,” Onew smiled which caused half of the girls in the cafeteria to melt as he sat besides Krystal and focused all his attentions to his chickens only. Krystal didn’t even bother with the things going on around her.

“Taemin-ah, help me with the food?” Key gestured Taemin to follow him to the cafeteria lady to order their foods.

“You’re Minho’s sister right? I’m Jonghyun, his classmate,” Jonghyun automatically introduced himself due to his playboy attitude. He was sitting beside Minho.

“Don’t even think about it,” Minho shot Jonghyun his most serious face.

“Relax, I’m just introducing myself,” He whispered to Minho.

“And this is Onew hyung,” He continued.

“Hey! I’m Sulli, these are my friends. Victoria unnie,” she pointed to Victoria.

“Hello there,” She smiled.

“In front of her is Amber unnie,” At the time, Amber had already finished her food and she was sipping her drink.

“Yo!” She raised her right hand as she greeted Jonghyun.

‘She’s a girl? Man, I thought she was a boy. Never mind, it’s not like I’m going to date her anyway.’ Jonghyun averted his gaze to the person next to Amber.

“Next to her is my classmate, Luna,” Luna bowed her head slightly as a show of respect.

“And the last one is my classmate also, Krystal,” Krystal didn’t make any movement or make a single sound to greet Jonghyun.

“Ehem. Soojung-ah!” Krystal lifted her head to look at Sulli not noticing Minho’s presence at all. Minho who was staring at her was shocked to find the person who was stealing his bag.

“What? What is it?” She asked with her annoyed tone as she wiped with a tissue. She then noticed the boy besides Sulli.

“YOU!” Both of them said at the same time. Fingers were pointing at each other.

“Did you two know each other?” Onew who has finished his chickens, was now looking at what was happening at their table.

“We’re back!” Taemin announced as he put down the tray on the table and Key followed exactly what he did.

“What’s happening here?” Key muttered to Jonghyun as he was confused looking at both Minho and Krystal standing and pointing at each other.

“I don’t know,” Jonghyun muttered back.

“Oppa, you knew each other? How come I didn’t know that?” Sulli pouted.

“Unnie I’m done eating,” Krystal grabbed her wallet and went out of the cafeteria because she doesn’t even want to see Sulli’s oppa.

“Care to explain?” Key puts an end to the awkward silence at their table. Then all of their eyes were locked at Minho.

“I forgot something,” Minho dashed out of the cafeteria. He no longer felt hungry.

“That was weird,” Taemin exclaimed as he bite his burger.

“Hello! I’m Minho’s classmate, Key. And you are Sulli right? Taemin’s classmate and Minho’s sister?” Key smiled at Sulli.

“That’s right! This is Luna, Victoria unnie and Amber unnie,” He looked at her friends one by one but stopped his track at Amber’s direction.

“AH! You! What are you wearing?!” Key got a heart shocked because first, he couldn’t believe that Amber was a girl and second, he felt insulted with Amber’s style of clothes. She was wearing pants inside her skirt (they are wearing school uniform).

“School uniform,” Amber answered.

“That- that- oh my god. I think I’m going to faint,” Jonghyun rolled his eyes at Key’s actions and thought ‘Such a diva.’

“We’re very sorry. He’s actually..in need of his therapist, that’s all,” Onew apologized with his charming smile.

“Whatever,” Amber was not interested in Key’s comment at all. In fact, she’s not even interested at the boys anyway.

“Never mind him. He’s just being his usual self,” Taemin relieved the others with his bold comment.

“That’s okay. That’s almost the same as Vic umma,” Luna smiled brightly. The girls had finished eating already.

“Yah! I told you, don’t call me that! And what do you mean by the same?” Victoria was about to hit her but Luna immediately dashed out of the cafeteria. Victoria went after her.

“Where are you guys going?” Jonghyun asked.

“Don’t mind us. We’re just going to go outside,” Sulli replied as she and Amber walked out of the cafeteria.

 “This is your fault, diva!” Jonghyun glared at Key.

“It’s not my fault that they are not interested with you, playboy,” Key could finally relax now that Amber was out of sight.

“I’m going to buy more chicken!” Onew stood up.

“Hyung, I want banana milk!” Taemin requested before Onew walked to the counter again. Both of them were obviously not interested with their arguments.

--

 

Author: At last Shinee and f(x) meet!