chapter 1

Love?!! Impossible..

“Excuse me! Coming through!” Krystal was running through the hallway as she was already late for her gym class because she was called by her teacher.

‘Aish! That Mr.Han! He shouldn’t have talked so much. So what if I’m late? It’s not like it’s my fault that I’m late. Well, sometimes.’

“Hey! Watch where you’re going!” One of the students shouted at her because she almost knocked the boxes that they were carrying.

“Sorry,” She continued running out of the school’s building towards the gym using a shortcut when her foot accidently got caught at something and she fell down.

‘Thank goodness I’m on the grass, at least I don’t have to kiss the ground where people stepped on. Wait, what exactly did I get caught on?’ Her thoughts were trailing as she was searching around the bushes. Suddenly she stopped moving as she saw a bag near to one of the thickest bush.

‘What is a bag doing over here? Did someone lose a bag? Should I bring this to the teachers? Yeah, maybe I should.’ She picked up the bag and was about to walk when a sudden voice surprised her.

“What are you doing with my bag, you thief?” A handsome and very tall boy appeared out of nowhere, pointing his finger to Krystal.

“Excuse me?” Krystal was shocked to hear someone called her a thief for she was a daughter to one of the richest man in Korea.

“You’re trying to steal my bag, didn’t you?” He was talking with his serious tone and his serious face but that didn’t scared Krystal in one bit.

“Steal your bag? This bag is worth of stealing?” Krystal pointed to the bag with her irritated face.

“That bag worth hundreds of dollars and you couldn’t afford to buy it so you’re trying to steal it,”

“I could buy hundreds of this bag so why would I try to steal this piece of rubbish?” Krystal smirked as she dropped the bag intentionally.

“Rubbish? Did you just call my bag rubbish?” His voice was starting to rise.

“Yeah, I did and so what?” Krystal also raised her voice.

“Who do you think you are, thief?” The boy stared at her with his eyes burning in anger hearing what Krystal had just said.

“Who do you think I am, frog?” Krystal stared back. She’s not losing to someone so arrogant like him in this verbal war. Few seconds later, the school bell rang. They broke their eye contact and immediately peeked at their own watch to look at the time.

“Oh shoot! I’m late and this is your entire fault!” Krystal yelled at him.

“My fault?! I don’t have anything to do with you being late!” He yelled back at her.

“This is your fault! If you hadn’t left your bag and called me a thief, I wouldn’t be late!”

“So what if your late?! It’s not like it’s- HEY!!” Krystal ran back to her class knowing that they would be in class already, leaving the boy alone with his hundred-dollar-bag.

“Soojung-ah! Where have you been? It’s not like you to skip gym class,” a tall girl approached her and walked with her to her seat.

“Unfortunately, I had to Sulli-ah,” Krystal sighed as she buried her head on her table.

“Pity Soojung,” Sulli patted Krystal’s head.

“Where’s Ms.Lee?” Krystal looked up at the teacher’s desk.

“Didn’t you hear the announcement? They had a meeting right now,”

“Oh,”

“Hey guys,” a small petite girl stood beside Krystal and Sulli.

“Hey Luna,” Sulli grabbed a chair and dragged it near to Krystal’s table.

“Yah Soojung-ah. Where have you gone to during gym class?” Luna followed what Sulli did.

“That reminds me. Where were you?” Both Luna and Sulli stared at Krystal.

“Well..I bump into a freak and got distracted?” Krystal answered hesitantly.

“What were you doing with this..freak?” Sulli gasped. Krystal sighed.

“I found a bag. I wanted to give it to the teachers and then, he suddenly appears calling me a thief. I mean, who wouldn’t be mad when you were called a thief?”

“So you were fighting,” Sulli nodded her head as she came up with a conclusion.

“Verbally, yes. Physically, no,”

“That bag belongs to this freak?” Luna asked.

“Probably, how am I supposed to know?” Krystal snorted in disgust.

“Hey, what are you girls gossiping about?” Taemin approached them.

“Nothing!” The girls answered almost simultaneously. He pulled a chair and sat besides Sulli. Sulli couldn’t help but blushed at his actions while her friends smirked at her.

“Okay.. Krystal-ah where have you been? Did you purposely skip gym class?” Taemin waited for her reaction.

“Yeah..something like that,” Krystal sighed heavily.

--

“Yah Choi Minho!” Key slapped Minho’s back as he sat next to him.

“What happened man? You look awful,” Jonghyun turned from his seat which is in front of Minho.

“But then again, he always does look awful,” Key emphasized the word before he laughed with Jonghyun.

“I’m not in the mood,” Minho stared at the window beside him.

“Okay, what happened? A girl dumped you?” Jonghyun pulled his chair closer to Minho’s table.

“Or bad family business?”

“Nothing it’s just that-“

“You haven’t found your bag yet?” Key interrupted.

“Are you blind or what? Can you see what that is?” Jonghyun pointed to Minho’s bag next to Minho’s feet.

“What? I’m blind? My eyesight is perfect and-“ The two of them started arguing.

“Shut up,” Minho commented.

“Excuse me?” Both of them talked at the same time.

“Shut up. Want me to say it again?” Minho mocked.

“Why you!!” Key and Jonghyun attacked Minho. Thankfully, their teacher has a meeting if not, they would be punished for playing in the class during lesson.

--

 

Author: so how was it? i hope this make up for my deleted story.