Chapter 3

Love?!! Impossible..

“Yah! Thief!” Minho called out to Krystal who was trying to run from him as he was very annoying to her.

“What?” Krystal stopped moving. She then turned to Minho and glared at him.

“You heard it, thief,” Minho repeated.

“You frog! How dare you talk to me like that?!” Krystal yelled feeling that her pride as one of the heiresses of Jung Empire was being stepped on. Luckily, there was no one in the area as everybody must be busy filling their empty stomach in the cafeteria at the time.

“How dare you to call me that? I am Choi Minho, the captain of the basketball club and one of the heirs of C. Corps,” He smirked proudly as he held his nose up high. If only he knew about her more, there’s no way he could ever be that proud.

“Oh yeah? Well I’m-” Before Krystal could continued what she said, she was interrupted by Sulli and Luna. Victoria and Amber had already gone back to their classes.

“Soojung-ah! Minho oppa?”

“Ah! You two are dating with each other is it?” Luna smiled as she thought of a reason for why the two of them already knew each other.

“What? Why didn’t you tell me oppa? You too Soojung-ah,” Sulli pouted as she made a very sad face.

“Dating him? Huh! Even if he’s the last man on earth, I wouldn’t do that horrible thing,” Krystal scoffed as she crossed her arms.

“I would rather date a gorilla than her,” As Minho was stating that, Krystal immediately shot him one of her most deadly glare and Minho wasn’t backing out either. Sulli and Luna kept staring the both of them seeing that they don’t actually understood why they hate each other.

“Oh really? Why don’t you date one now? I would like to see it myself,” Krystal was still with her icy stare and cold attitude. One of her traits that she got from her sister.

“You-” Suddenly the bell rang before Minho could even finish his sentence.

“Okay! Break time’s over!” Luna pushed Krystal and Sulli towards their class.

“Bye oppa!” Sulli shouted as they started to disappear from his sight.

‘Who is that girl? She’s the only girl who dares to talk back to me.’ Minho’s thought was his only focused at the time as he reached his class. The teacher was not in the class because they were still having their meeting.

“Yah Choi Minho! Where were you?” Key nagged him as soon as he sat down on his seat.

“It’s none of your concern,” He replied without emotion.

“I was only concern about you-” The rest his words didn’t even manage to stay on his mind.

“You must be hungry. Here, we bought this for you,” Jonghyun handed him a plastic full of breads.

“Oh, I totally forgot about that,” Key commented.

“Thanks,” Minho took one bread and started eating it.

--

“Why do you hate Sulli’s oppa so much?” Luna questioned as soon as they entered the class.

“He’s so arrogant and obnoxious,” Krystal replied curtly.

“So, how did you know Minho oppa?” Sulli looked at Krystal hopefully.

“Remember about the freak I told you?” Krystal sighed.

“Yes. But what’s that got to do with you knowing him?” Luna sounded impatient.

“Well, he’s the freak,” Krystal replied curtly.

“You’re right about that. Oppa is a freak sometimes,” Sulli laughed.

“Really? I thought he looked the most normal among his friends,” Luna was surprised by what she heard.

“What do you mean?”

“First, that Onew guy. He ‘s so crazy about chickens, that is not normal,”

“The one named Key, he’s such a diva. How did anyone can stand him?”

“The one that asked you your named, Sulli ah,”

“Jonghyun oppa?” Sulli said.

“I think so. He’s a super playboy and he looks like a dino. He even tried to flirt with you,”

“Minho oppa would not let him do that,” Sulli said confidently.

“I still don’t get why that frog is the most normal out of them,” Krystal looked at Luna.

“At least, he doesn’t look like a girl,” Luna whispered to the both of them as her eyes darted towards Taemin who was chatting happily with his friends.

“He’s so rude and to think that he called himself the heir to C.Corps,” Krystal blurted.

“Which reminds me…how many siblings do you have Sulli-ah?”

“Four, including me. There’s Siwon oppa in his senior year, Sooyoung unnie in her third year and Minho oppa in his second year,” Sulli explained.

“Wait, shouldn’t it be your older brother inheriting the company?” Luna asked.

“It should be like that but, appa wants both of his son to became his heirs,”

“You’re going to take over your dad’s company one day right, Soojung-ah?”

“Of course! Me and Sica unnie would run the company together,” Krystal smiled.

--

Kringg~

“It’s weird that the teachers spend most of the time today on their meeting,” Seohyun said.

“Seohyun-ah, it’s called a blessing,” Jessica replied.

“Yeah, we don’t have to learn anything today,” Victoria said to her classmates.

“But I’m still tired,” Sunny complained as she stuffed her things in her bag.

“Look on the bright side, we’re going home,” Yoona smiled.

“Yeap! Oh, I better go now,” Victoria immediately dashed out of the class passing through Taeyeon who just came back from the teachers’ office.

“Hey guys-” Taeyeon was about to say something but got cut off by Victoria who was dashing away.

“Bye!” She could hear her friends saying from afar as she ran to her cousin, Amber.

“You’re late,” Amber said.

“I kn-now,” Victoria panted.

“Let’s go,” Amber dragged Victoria to a black car that has been waiting for them.

--

“Hyung!” Taemin waved as he and Onew went nearer to the school’s entrance where his brother, Eunhyuk was waiting. Onew’s brothers Donghae and Sungmin were also there. Jonghyun and Key had already gone home with their brothers.

“Taeminnie! Onew-ah!” Their hyungs shouted without even caring that the people around them were staring at them. Well, most of them were of course, their fangirls. Some of them were even screaming their names.

“Hyung. Where’s Soonkyu noona?” Taemin looked around, searching for his sister.

“She’s hanging out with her friends. Let’s go,” Eunhyuk grabbed his brother’s hand and started to leave the place.

“Bye hyungs!” Taemin smiled to Onew and his brothers.

“Bye Taeminnie, Eunhyuk-ah!” Donghae and Sungmin shouted at the same time. Onew could only waved at them.

“We should go home too, hyung,” Onew said after Taemin and Eunhyuk had gone from their sight.

“Yeah, I’m getting sick of the girls squealing,” Sungmin said in disgust.

“Don’t get over yourself. They’re excited to see me,” Donghae replied as he winked to some of the girls. The sound of the squealing became louder.

“Whatever,” Sungmin pushed Donghae into his car. Onew get in the car quickly before Sungmin pushed him in.

“Yah!” Donghae yelled.

“Hyung, let’s go home I’m hungry,” Onew ignored the nagging Donghae.

“Sure Onew-ah,” Sungmin drove off. He was also ignoring Donghae.

--

“Unnie! Sooyoung unnie!” Sulli and Krystal were approaching their sisters. Luna had already gone home with her oppa.

“Sulli-ah! Soojung-ah!” Taeyeon shouted back.

“Are you guys going somewhere?” Krystal asked to the nine ladies in front of her.

“Yes! We’re going shopping,” Sunny exclaimed.

“Want to join?” Tiffany smiled to her dongsaengs.

“Nah! I want to rest at home,” Krystal answered.

“What about you Sulli-ah?” Hyoyeon turned to Sulli.

“I’m going home also,”

“Over here!” Sooyoung was waving to someone from behind Sulli and Krystal. Being the ignorant kind of type she was, Krystal continued conversing with her unnies without even turning her head to glance at the person besides Sulli.

“So you’re going home with Minho?” Yuri’s voice was loud enough for Krystal to hear.

‘Minho? Wait isn’t that Sulli’s frog-looking brother?’ Krystal’s thought went wondering.

“Soojung-ah,” Yoona’s voice suddenly boomed in her ear. Maybe it’s because she wasn’t listening to her at all at the mention of Minho’s name.

“Yes?” Krystal beamed a sheepish smile to her unnie for being caught daydreaming.

“Daydreaming?” Tiffany asked with a smile on her face.

“No. I was thinking, that’s all,” Krystal averted her unnies’ eyes and landed on the figure besides Sulli. Her were suddenly wide open, trying to suppress her anger.

“I didn’t know a thief would befriend with the heiresses,” Minho started out his attacks.

“Well, I didn’t even know heiresses would keep a frog as their pet,” Krystal spat out. She would have cussed out curses to him if it wasn’t her style to maintain her image.

“Frog?” Minho asked out of shocked as if it was the first time he heard it from .

“Why? Rather be a jerk?” Krystal was still maintaining her volume. She tried to act as if the words that came to her were not affecting her when it does.

“Guys, stop fighting! You sound like a child!” Taeyeon being the oldest among them and doesn’t really like where the ‘conversation’ was going, stopped them from arguing.

“He started it!”

“She started it!” The both of them raised their voices at the same time and began a glaring contest with each other.

“She called me a frog. How could I, being this school’s handsome basketball captain, become a frog?” Minho complaint to the girls. Sulli could only laughed hearing his statement. Feeling like they need further explanation, their eyes were staring at Krystal. Feeling as if the girls were siding with him, he turned to her and smirked.

“He called me a thief! I was only going to give the lost bag to the teacher, not stole it!” Krystal shrieked.

“I still don’t get the situation but you two must apologize to each other,” Hyoyeon instructed. The others were nodding.

“Why should I?” Minho frowned, not liking the idea at all.

“You two were calling each other names,” Seohyun explained as she turned Krystal to face Minho.

“I’m..” Krystal started. Minho was fixing her a devilish smirk.

“I’m..late for dinner,” Krystal dashed to the white car that had been waiting for her. She instructed the driver to drive home quickly.

“Dinner is not until 7,” Jessica had a confused look on her face.

“It’s called lying, Sica-ah. We better get going also,” Yuri sighed. The nine ladies stepped away from the school towards their own cars leaving Minho and Sulli alone.

“Oppa why do you hate Soojung so much?” Sulli asked so innocently.

“She’s so arrogant,” Minho walked to the car near the gate. Sulli was laughing so hard after hearing what her oppa had said.

‘Aren’t they perfect for each other?’ Sulli’s funny thought were making her cracked.

--

 

Author: appearance of SNSD and Super Junior. what do you guys think?