2

Reincarnation

 

 

without sunggyu know it a tears escaped from his eyes.

========================================================================

 

"urhm...kim sunggyu?"woohyun called sunggyu confusedly."yeah?" sunggyu said,still haven't realiezed that he's crying.

"why are you crying?"Woohyun ask while wiped sunggyu tears.

'this hands.....'sunggyu thought still spacing out,and all the memories from their past appearing in sunggyu mind. 

"N-N-nam wo-woohyun.....woo-woohyunnie...."sunggyu sobbed.

"y-es?"woohyun suprised with sunggyu reaction.

"gyugyu?"hoya realized sunggyu was crying now. "sunggyu??" hoya continue called him.

"ah...so-sorry i-i'll go back to class first howon..." sunggyu run away while wiped his tears. 
'stupid tears,stupid memories!why must i cry in front of him?he must thinks that i am a weirdo or something'sunggyu tought while run to the school rooftop.

"erhmm....what happend..here?"woohyun said,still blankly staring at sunggyu shadow that already unseen.

"sorry woohyun...maybe my friend is tired.ha ha i'll talk to you later...see ya!" with that hoya run to sunggyu class
'what's this feeling?why it seems like it's wrong to see he cry??' woohyun thought and sighed.'i thik i should clear my mind'

-back to sunggyu who already in school rooftop.-

'nam woohyun....nam woohyun...nam woohyun..... why i can't forgetting that name? *sigh*' sunggyu thought while still wiped his tears that still flowing.

"nam woohyun...that warm hands...do you know what you do with that hands in the past?and do you know what you do if i'm crying like this in the past?" sunggyu talked to himself.

"if i can turn back the time....i won't broke up with him and tell him the truth instead about my cancer....i'm such a fool eh?tchh....really..." sungyu continued talking to himself while wiping his tears and looking at the sky. 'we....always together that time....looking at the same sky while holding hands...but what do i hold now?an air?nam woohyun....i miss you.'sungyu thought.

and without he knowed there's someone who heard what he is talking from the start

 

===========================================================================

UPDATED! 

well i know,it's really short right??but isn't it better than no update?

will update this soon!promise~ maybe......on christmas day?keke

oh.and....

cr. to the owner~

 

kkk bye.

Subcribe and comments are really appreciated!