Stalker?

Reincarnation

 

SEOUL,3 September 20xx

Nam Woohyun,Kim Sungyu.18 years old

At school,Break time.

"Wohyunie~you know?you have been stalked recently?"one of Woohyun bestfriend,Myungsoo said.

"yeah,i know it......and isn't it a lil bit fun if you have someone stalked you haha?" Woohyun answered happilly. "ya...you're weird...really....you're the only one who thinks being stalked is fun.tch..."Myungsoo commented about him."there's a time that i was being stalked and it was really creppy urghh.."Myungsoo continued."well~but for me it's fun and you know?this stalker is not an ordinary stalker...." "what you mean?" "this stalker is a boy.."woohyun answered calmly.

"What...the...?you mean your stalker is a boy?!"myungsoo said a lil bit loud."ya!quiet will you?i don't want may so-called-stalker know that i know that he's been stalking me for these few days..." "wait....you mean you know who's been stalking you?and how can he know you are a gay and started stalking you?"Myungsoo said with the low tone this time.

"well what things that Nam Woohyun didn't know?muahahahahaha"Woohyun said happilly "aishh...i must be a crazy for being a friend with you tsk.."Myungsoo said and sighed "so who is HE?" Myungsoo asked with a corious tone.

'So...today from his back i just watching him carefully....do he know about me?do he really doesn't remember me huh?why must i am the one who lived with the past memories still in me?why can't i started a new life with a new memories?i know i make him die in the past life but..it's still...it's isn't fair to me...i broke up with him because i want him to have a good life when i'm gone but..yeah,who knows that he will kill himself?you are stupid woohyun-ah STUPID!and now...why only me the one who must take of all this memory?ackk......Nam Woohyun.....you make me going crazy! ' sungyu thought while carefully watching woohyun from behind the book that he hold in front of his face,so it's seems like he's reading.

"Ya!Kim sungyu!what are you doing here?~"Sungyu bestfriend,Hoya said with the teasing tone. "Yah!don't tell me!still stalking that NAM WOOHYUN?"Hoya said and make sure he said nam woohyun loudly so woohyun who didn't sit too far from them can hear.

"YA!shut up lee howon!"Sungyu said panickly while putting down his book."and i'm not!i'm not stalking him.i'm just reading a book here."sungyu continued. "yeah~reading book whatever~it's really obvious that you are staring at him~" Hoya said,still with the teasing tone.

"So....he's your Stalker?"myungsoo said while pointed at sungyu and hoya table. "uhm."Woohyun nooded "wait....you mean the school president?!oh..my..." Myungso said with the unbelieveable face."na-ah.the one that have the hamster face~" "ahh that one?,kim sungyu you mean?"Myungsoo said while still staring at sungyu's table.

 "yep cute isn't he?" Woohyun said with a wide smile."oh!how can you know his name?" "huh?he is one of my boyfriend best friends~" "oh?really?oh yeah speaking of your boyfriend...where's he?he is nowhere too seen today..."

"he's sick.." myungsoo answered with a sad tone. "oh please.. don't over act kay myung...he's only have a flu doesn't he?" "woahwoahwoah what's going on here?howcan you know about that?" myungsoo said,shocked."oh myung~just like what i said before,i am Nam Woohyun and i know all things around me~"Woohyun answered proudly.

"oh yeah here's the almighty Nam Woohyun that know all things around him..."myungsoo said with a mocking tone "ughh...whatever i'll go to class first see ya"myungsoo continued and with that he get up and walking to his class with a bunch of girls following behind him.

"ya howon,who's that boy who sitting with him,the one that just go?" sungyu asked hoya."oh~why?you said you didn't stalked him?and why so corious about him?hmm...i wonder~" "ya!!stop teasing me already!" sungyu said,blushing.

"hihi you should look at you face right now gyugyu~oh and why not try to greet him?since you never greeting him at all right?i even never saw you stand or walk near him..." "who?"sungyu titled his head confusedly

"aigoo...don't pretend like you don't understand gyugyu,come on it's your change now since he is all alone now." then hoya grabbed sungyu hand and dragged sungyu to woohyun table while sungyu still confused."ya howon!what are you mean?and let go of my hand aishh i can walk by myself"sungyu struggled trying to let his hand off from hoya grip.

Just when hoya finally let go sunggyu hand.... "oww..my hand" sunggyu rub his hand without notice where he is standing right now. 

"oh hoya?" 

Hearing that voice,sungyu just stood there and stay still,can't move at all.

'that voice.....oh no....Nam Woohyun....i still haven't ready to face him from a near distance....'

"gyugyu~would you say hi to my friend?"hoya asking sungyu who still haven't move with his head hung low."gyu?" "oh?uhm...yea...h-h-hi" sunggyu trying to forced a smile and with a pale face."hi!" woohyun said happily with a wide smile.

'that smile....i missed that smile...' sunggyu thought while smile softly to woohyun.

without sunggyu know it a tears escaped from his eyes.....

 

.:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:.:.

 

UPDATED!

Hi there!hihi so how 's the first chapther?hope it's not dissapointed you  guys '_' 

oh yeah!don't forget to comment!i really need a comment,good or bad comment i'll accept it! ^^

oh and thanks too peoples who already subcribe me!your days gonna be blessed! :p

and sorry if there's a mistake~

hihi so that's all for now~and i don't know when i'll update again~

COMMENT and SUBCRIBE and SPREAD THE WOOGYU LOVE ~ kyahahaha