.

Reincarnation

 

cr.to the owner
 
 
 
"Woo...woohyun-ah!"Sunggyu Woke up with sweats trailling down on his face.
 

"You awake Gyu?" someone entered the school infirmary room. "Howonnie?"Sunggyu asked. 

 
"Yeah?You okay gyu?" "umm....i'm okay.what happend anyway?"Sunggyu asked while sighed.
 
"well,i don't know someone just brought you here from the rooftop,well the person said you pass out." "wait...wait...me?rooftop?who's 'the person' you mean?" "well i don't know i just know that you are here from the teacher."
 
"so...you just came?" "umm..no.but yes,i just cameback frome toilet" "ok,no one ask you where are you from."sunggyu said with sarcasm and sighed. 
 
"So what's wrong?" Hoya asked."what do you mean?is something wrong with me?i even don't know that i passed out..."
 
"no,i mean what's wrong with you and that Nam Woohyun?" Sunggyu startled."u-umm... no-nothings wrong.w-wae?" sunggyu answered.'!why must i stuttering in this time?'
 
"okay gyu.you know that i know when you telling the truth or when you lying okay.and.if you didn't want to tell me now it's okay gyu.i'll wait until you want to tell me about your problem with woohyun." Hoya said.
 
"thanks howon-ah,you know that you are the best friend that i ever have." sunggyu smile softly and hug Hoya. "well,no problem,you know that gyu-ah that you are the most precious friend to me." Hoya said and hugged sunggyu back.
 
"well,then Gyu i must go back to class.rest peacfully ill go first okay?" hoya said and sunggyu just noded.
 
"oh yeah.and,you said woohyun name a lot when you sleep by the way." Hoya continued with the teasing tone while leaving the room leaving sunggyu blushing there.alone.
 
'aigoo how can i said woohyun name out loud seriously.and that dream....' sunggyu thought while starting to think about thinks his dream 'it was our past,but something not right there....we didn't get in accident that moment and woohyun didn't die.....' he keep thinks about that.
 
'what's the mean of that dream?aishh i got a bad felling right now.' then sunggyu just get up from the bed and streching his body. "i better find woohyun soon." he said to himself while sighed and then he leave the room.

 

 

"kim sunggyu...why you keep worrying about him?not me?" said a person in the shadow.

Well,sunggyu is not alone after all of this time.

--------------

Now,Sunggyu just wondering around the school to find his beloved woohyun.

"Ya!kim sunggyu!what are you doing here?!" someone shouted and sunggyu automaticly turned back "oh?" sunggyu said with the confused face

"what are you doing here?it's still study time." "me?i already got the premission from the teacher to go out...anyway who are you?" "me?you forget me already?"

"err....do we ever know each other?" sunggyu said,compeletly didn't care. "well we don't but i'm your bestfriend's boyfriend...." he smiled.'ugh...his smile is so scaryy' sunggyu thought.

"oh! And i'm your so-called-crush bestfriend,and myungsoo is my name hihihi" L continued. 'okay,he's really creepy.' "oh?you are sungyeolli boyfriend?and my crush?i don't remember that i have a crush though." sunggyu smiled while smiled forcefully.

"well,of course that NAM WOOHYUN is your CRUSH isn't he?.oh sunggyu-ssi just don't pretend that you don't like him.we all know that you like him obviously." 'oh crap.do i really that obvious?'

"urr....okay.i acknowladge that i have a crush on him ok.but i don't think that's obvious,so...did sungyeol told you about me?"sunggyu said while blushing. 'oh my~he's so innocent seriously,he think that woohyun didn't notice him all this time?'myungsoo thought. "nope." myungsoo said.

"then,how did you know?" sunggyu ask coriously. "well,i just know it.goodbye." myungsoo said with his trademark smirk and walk away.'he's really strange...i wonder what yeol sees in him...' and then he just shuruged it away and continue walking and decide to wait woohyun in front of his class.

'ughh but,what should i say if i meet him later?' sunggyu keep thought about it and suddenly he bump into someone.

"ouch...sorry" sunggyu said while getting up."umm..no problem sunggyu-ssi" '.that voice...' sunggyu thought.

"umm...yea.so...err...i'm going first nam woohyun-ssi." sunggyu said and hurriendly walk away from him but unfortunely woohyun grab his wrist '..!' sunggyu thought,compeletly nervous.

"kim sunggyu-ssi?can i talk to you?" woohyun said. "umm...but...it's still study time though..."sunggyu said nervously and without turnback his body. "well,you right.how about after school?at the caffe near this school?"he ask.

"okay.now can you let go of my hand woohyun-ssi?" sunggyu just answered quickly."oh yea...sorry about this.see you!" woohyun let go sunggyu hand and hurriedly go back to his class leaving sunggyu there.standing alone. 'damn.what should i do later?' sunggyu thought while walking away without any directions,with someone following behind him....

 

 

 

 

"That caffe huh?isn't the place that woohyun conffes his love to MY sunggyu back then?"The guy murmuring.

 

'I won't let you have Sunggyu for the second time Nam Woohyun.' The guy just smirked and walk away following Sunggyu.

 

 

=============================================

Ta-Dah! (it's B.A.P,Yes Sir!)

here's my new year present for ya my beloved subcribers <3

And here's come again the mysterious guy,and guess what?

He's From the past too! (LOL,is this possible?)

ANYWAY,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013! Yo Fellas!

 

Comment And Subcribe ;)

(++ Comment = ++ Updates [ya know what i mean?])