7

Reincarnation

"YA!LEE SUNGJONG! HELP ME NOW!" Sunggyu screamed when he arrived at home while carrying the unconcious Woohyun.

"Ah,Hyung what is- oh my god!what are you doing to this guy hyung?!" Sungjong gasp,the moment he see Woohyun who covered in blood. "aish,just help me now i'll explain later.now,bring this guy to my room while i take a towel and water to clean him ok?" "but-" "no buts,here" sunggyu said while lean woohyun body to sungjong. "okay..." sungjong said halfheartly and take woohyun to sunggyu's room.

 

"Aigoo....woohyun-ah i hope you're alright.."Sunggyu keep saying that words since like one hour ago,but really,nothing at all happend to woohyun. "So what's the problem with him hyung?" Sungjong finally asked again.

"I Found him on my way back here.." Sunggyu said,sadly. "Then?" Sungjong said. "well,i just bring him back to here?should i have any reason to bring him here?anyway,where's byunghun?" Sunggyu asked. "i don't know,maybe staying at chanhee hyung place again?"sungjong answered.

"call him,and sleep sungjong-ah.you have school tomorrow." Sunggyu said. "But,you have school too hyung~"Sungjong said with his cute tone since he still doesn't want to sleep. "No sungjong-ah.sleep now i'll sleep here later.and your aegyo didn't realley affected me you know right?" "okay..okay..i'l sleep hyung.Goodnight." Sungjong said while sighed and exiting the room.

 

"i'll sleep too woohyun-ah.hope you will wake up when i wake up." Sunggyu talked,smile softly while carressing woohyun bruised cheeks and fell sleep beside woohyun. 

 

"Sunggyu-ah~Gyu gyu~" Someone said in Sunggyu's dream,but sunggyu can't see this person face clearlt,it's a blur. "huh?" Suggyu answered him. "ahh~finally you are awake~" That person said while hugging Sunggyu tightly."uhh...who are you?" Sunggyu said,still can't see that person clearly. "ohmy....babe...are you really forgetting me?are you still sick?it's me gyu~your beloved nam bunny!" that person,who turned out become woohyun said.

"wh-what?" Sunggyu asked,confused with all of this."okay.seems you seems confused i'll explain it all to you.first,your operation is sucessed!" Woohyun said and smile widely,ear to ear. "and secondly,You're compeltely healthy now!Hurray!" Woohyun continued. 'wait...this is my past?'Sunggyu thought.

"well,if any of this happend it would be happy ending isn't?" Without himself knowed,Sunggyu speak out his mind loudly.

"aigooo~Gyugyuuu~you still can't believe it huh?" Woohyun said. "i promise will take care of you gyuu,so belive it okay?" he continued. 'yeah,if time could stop like this it would be good' Sunggyu thought.

"okay?i'll belive in my Namu!!" Sunggyu hugged Woohyun and giggled. 

 

 

'but this is just and happy ending that would never gonna happend...right?' Sunggyu Thought.

 

 

asdfghjkl;-;

ok.firstly,forgive me for this such a short,boring and lame(?) chap. ;-; i know i am a horrible author... and,ahh...idk.i just have a bit of writerblock fior this fic so i'm so sorry ok ;-;. 

i'll try update this fic ASAP,so wait for it?teehee~

and!you can (maybe) enjoy my new woogyu fic while waiting for this fic update?

HIDING

muahahaha,ok.i know i'm bad.see you! Comment and Subcribe! (well,i just hoped someone will commented... ;-;)