Someone from the past

Reincarnation

After school

'hmmm....should i go to the caffe first?' Sunggyu thought. 'or..should i wait wait for him?but...do he want to go together with me?' Sunggyu keeps thought about that since like....1hour ago..

'okay,i should go to there by myself first i think.' he thought and walk away.

'Ahh~this caffe~long time no see huh?' Sunggyu smiled sadly and entered the caffe.

"one hot milk chocolate please" sunggyu ordered and payed. "thank you sir,you can wait while take your seat."the employee said and smile at him warmly. "ah,ne."

then he immedietly sit at that place,a seat with many memories of him and woohyun. 'ahh~there's so many memories here....' sunggyu thought while take his seat and smile sadly.

drtt....drtt....

1 new messege

'from who is this huh?i wonder...' sunggyu thought and opened the messege.

Sorry Sunggyu-shi maybe i'll late because i just remember i had something to do.

wait for me can you? 

-Nam Woohyun-

 

Then i typed 'Okay' and clicked the send button. 'i should save his number..' sunggyu thought.

 

 

drtt....drtt....

1 new messege

Okay then,sorry once again for makes you waiting.

 

'it's no problem woohyun-ssi :)' sunggyu replied back to him.

After that there's no reply from woohyun and sunggyu just keep waiting inside the caffe.

 

7PM

'i don't think he will come....' sunggyu thought while sighing deeply. 'i should going home now...' and he sighing again and ready to leave the caffe but,just then,someone stopped him. "Hello Kim Sunggyu-ssi." 

"urmm....hello?who are-" before sunggyu can ask him a question,the guy answered him first. "Jang Dongwoo is my name,nice to meet you again gyu babe~" 'what's problemwith this guy?is he crazy or something?and what's with the GYUBABE?Eww....it's just...' Sunggyu Thought deeply and ready to nagging at this guy who he just meet TODAY,but..."i'm sure you'll think you don't know me,but let's think once again and let's sit first." the guy said and sunggyu just confused but he just sit like what the other said to him.

"okay,now...who the hell are you?" sunggyu said annoyedly. "like what i said before,i am jang dongwoo,don't you feel like have heard that name before?JANG DONGWOO." the guy who named dongwoo said. "umm... wait,let me think about it for a minute.." sunggyu said and close his eyes for thinking. 

5 minutes...

Sunggyu still in deep thoughts.

10 minutes....

"OH!" Sunggyu shouted makes dongwoo jump from his seat. "Ya!you don't need to shout like that...are you finally remember who i am?" dongwoo said.

"You!are You really Jang Dongwoo?the one that have a dino face and a so-called-innocent smile but inside is a evill and .........wait,you can't be really Jang Dongwoo from the past right?" Sunggyu said non-stop while pointed at dongwoo with a wide eyes. "well,shouldn't you said a good things about me at least one?tsk..tsk..but you are right anyway I AM that jang Dongwoo~Hello babe~" Dongwoo said while smiled. "You...what are you doing here?" "oh me?well,just like the past,i am here to makes you mine~" "what?wait...." then sunggyu stop talking and thinking about something for a moment.

'if he's the old dongwoo..and he's here for me here,then if he's from the past too he must know my relationship with woohyun..'sunggyu thoungt deeply. 'wait....yeah!Woohyun!aish how can i forgot about him.' then sunggyu opened his eyes and staring at dongwoo. "remember about something gyu-ah?"dongwoo said while smirking. "you don't do anything to woohyun aren't you?"Sunggyu said darkly. "nope~maybe I Didn't do anything to him did I?" Dongwoo said with the sing-a-song tone.

"You crazy bastard." with that sunggyu left the Caffe and run to Woohyun House.

'I Hope you are okay woohyun-ah.' Sunggyu thought and keep running until he saw...

 

Nam Woohyun.

Covered with blood.

and.

Unconsious.

 

=============================================

JAJANG!! here's an update

and i know it's been a long time since my last update isn't? T_T i'm so sorry about that...

i promise i'll update often when i fanally finish all of my exam (the exams are killing me okT_T)

and by the way,anyone of you played LINE PLAY? (i just trying to find some friend here lol)

HAPPY EASTER anyway!

Until Next update,i hope you guys keep support me by Subcribing and Comment!

(sorry for any mistake(i'm too busy for editing T_T anyone want to be my co-author or something?) ,and the bad grammar.)