~Stitched Up~

It's Got Nothing To Do With Luck (COMPLETED)
Song: Eternal

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj50quOCqNw]

[Third Person POV]

"Hyung!" Yoochun yelled, rushing in with Changmin.

"Wah you're lucky hyung, there's not a single scratch on you" said Changmin staring at Yunho in amazement.

"Damn it Changmin, stop talking about things that don't exist and save ~~~~!" Yunho yelled desperately.

Changmin immediately bent downand started unwrapping Yunho's shirt. He then took out a pair of surgical scissors and cut off your blood stained shirt.

"Hyung, give me the tweezers and be ready with a needle and thread" Changmin ordered with authority in his voice, he then saw your leg and winced.

Yoochun handed Changmin the tweezers and you groaned in discomfort as something cold went into your abdomen. Yunho gripped your hand tighter tease ease the pain.

"~~~~ ah, you're doing great, keep fighting" Yunho said to you, your hair.

"Oppa... I'm cold.." you whimpered and you tried to grab onto him for warmth.

"Damn it Changmin, do something!" Yunho snapped at Changmin in desperation, a lump forming in his throat.
*Keep fighting baby girl, keep fighting, please*

"Hyung shut up! I'm trying! She's lost too much blood!" Changmin defended, frustrated because Yunho was rushing him.

"Hyung, calm down, she's strong, she can do it" Yoochun rested a hand on Yunho's tensed shoulder and then continued to help Changmin.

"Done!" yelled Changmin triumphantly, sweat beaded his forehead and he had finished attending to both your calf and your abdomen.

Yunho lifted you up and carried you to the car. Your blood was all over Yunho's bare skin but he didn't care, instead he held you closer. Yoochun started the car, about 45 mintues later you were back at the boys' mansion, Yunho lifted you gently out of the car and opened the door. Hee Bon and Junsu were pacing back and forth in the lounge room when Yunho came in with you in his arms. Seeing your body drenched in blood Hee Bon collapsed to the ground, dazed and silent tears fell from her eyes.

"Hee Bon ah, it'll be okay, Changmin is the best of the best" Junsu shook Hee Bon gently trying to get a response from her zombie like state.

From the top of the stairs Jae Joong walked down to see what all the commotion was about, the he saw you.
*What in the world?*

Yunho rushed you to the tranfusion room and set you down on the bed, but kept his hand in yours.

"Hyung, what type of blood does ~~~~ ah have?" Changmin asked, grabbing one of each type.

"I.. I don't know... Damn it! I don't know" Yunho yelled in agony slamming his free hand on to the table.

*I can't help her, I'm so useless*
Yunho's face crumpled in pain as the thought occurred.

"Ya! Hyung what's going on?" Junsu screeched, trying to push in to the room.

"Stay out!" Yoochun yelled back, and with one heave closed the door in Junsu's face.

"Oww! My perfect nose! Ruined!" Junsu screeched and cursed.

"She's an O" Yoochun blurted out, remembering a bit of the research he had done.

"Aish! There's only one bag left" Changmin said rushing over to place the bag on the hook.

"There's more, don't worry" Yoochun pointed at his arm.

Yout felt and itch as you felt the needle go into your arm, and warm blood pumped through your partially empty veins.

"Phew" Changmin let out a sigh and lay on the floor trying to cool himself done.
*Note to self: Never work under pressure with Yunho around*

Yoochun also let out a sigh of relief and sat down on the cool tiles.
*This girl sure is lucky, Yunho is in way to deep*
Yunho just stood there, gazing at you while he held your hand in both of his.

"I'm so proud of you ~~~~ ah, you fought for yourself" he
smiled and pressed his lips against your forehead. His lips stayed there for what felt like a minute, of course you weren't sure, you were only just alive.

*I fought for you oppa, because you told me to*
Although you wanted to tell Yunho that, you couldn't yet. So you made a mental note to yourself to tell him later on, as you drifted off to sleep with Yunho holding your hand, keeping guard over you...

============================================================
AN: So what did you think guys? COMMENTS!!!
Yay! YOu're saved! CHANGMIN SAVED YOU! Yunho is in too deep? WAH, Junsu's perfect nose... ruined! =P

Red♥'s: HAHA! True, I would never want Yunho to be emo, his smile makes me smile! I can't have that happening! LOL
Thanks for reading BTW! =D

DBSK_iiLY:
~YOU're back !!! YAY!!! I was missing you and your long comments!
Yer winglin is being very lame!!! I am quite dissapointed, it needs maintenence but winglin is the most user friendly site ever! and is pretty awesome. But they need to keep it in a good condition.
~HAHAH! You won't die, if you died then there would be no story! LOL
Yes, I had to emphasize and add BARE! I WAS LIKE NOSE BLEED!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I'm drowning in Yunho right now! HAHAHA
~Whenever they are ready, till then I can just use random pics from photobucket. =P
Capped till the 5? That's five days away!
OOO!!! You're viet? So AM I!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!
~Yes, I am from Australia! Yer, I figured someone might pick that up. =P
~Talk to you soon!

Urye: Hey! Updated!

D14: Yes he is, the leader of the group, you're knight! =D
Thanks for reading!

yunholover: WELCOME and Thankyou!

yveT.Te:
~Yes he is! Your fave member is a doctor!!! Yet his dad is like a gangster, being the nerd Changmin is I couldn't help but give him a proper job. =P
~Course you do! I will continue it that way then! Even though some Changmin and JJ moments would be SWEEET!
~Updated!

SunHi : Hey thanks for the nice comment! Well, first of all WELCOME! and second I hope you enjoy and continue to support me! Thankyou!

bLoOMuSiCaL: HEHE, I guess I was just being paranoid then, everyone seemed to dissapear for a while so I was panicking! =P Thanks for supporting me dongsaeng!