~Awake~

It's Got Nothing To Do With Luck (COMPLETED)
Hey guys, I haven't updated in two days! OMG! =D
Anyways, I spent a lot of time refining this chap, hope it is good!

Song: Sad Story by Loveholic

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm7d0TIJpDU]

[Third Person POV]

When you woke up the next day you were still in the transfusion room, and Yunho was still holding your hand. He had fallen asleep next to your bed, his head resting next to your hand. You sat up gently and tried not to wake him up, for ten minutes you just sat there looking at him. His face was so much more childlike when he slept, not the way you had seen him yesterday, so tensed and full of anger.
*If I wasn't so unlucky he would never have had to risk his like, he was sure lucky he didn't hurt himself*
You noticed Yunho was still only wearing his faded jeans from yesterday. You took the blanket off you and draped it over him. You were just about to pull your hand away when Yunho grabbed it gently. He yawned and looked up slowly, he placed your hand on his warm cheek and smiled at you kindly.

"I'm glad you're okay" Yunho said gently and kissed the palm of your hand.

You pulled your hand away, panicking.
*Omo, We're not even together what is he doing?!*
You turned away from him, your face going hot. Yunho moved to the other side of the bed so that he could face you. He let out a sigh before speaking again.

"~~~~ ah, sorry. I'm acting like you are my girlfriend. Sorry" he scratched the back of his head and laughed at himself.

*AISH! I scared her!*

"I'll be outside if you need me" hesitantly Yunho turned towards the door, but before he could take a step you caught his wrist to pull him back.

*I knew you wouldn't let me go*
Yunho slowly turned around looking at you with surprise on his face.

"I don't want you to leave oppa" you said quietly, looking at the ground.

"Then I'll stay, I will stay with you forever... but will you let me?" he gave your hand a gentle squeeze and you nodded.

"Come on, I'll take you outside. Hee Bon's been dying to see you, if we don't get out there soon, World War Three might start" you smiled at each other, knowing Hee Bon, it would start very soon.

You hopped off the bed and Yunho suddenly took a step in front of you, his back facing you.

"Get on" he said with a cheeky smile.

*Getting onto his ?! No way!*

"It's okay oppa, I'll walk" Yunho whipped his head back around and came towards you.

He was like a tiger about to devour a tiny rabbit. He wrapped his arms around your waist his bare chest only inches away from your face.

"You asked for it" he laughed and started tickling you.

You screamed and squirmed as he tickled your rib cage.

"Oppa! Stop! My Sore!" Yunho immediately stopped once you mentioned your wound.

"Sorry" he smiled and held you.

"Oppa, how come I could hear a high pitched voice yelling when Changmin was saving me?"

"Oh, that was Junsu"

"Did Yoochun oppa tell him to stay out?"

Yunho nodded and leaned his forehead in against yours, and you felt yourself blush as you realised your hands were on his chest, his skin burning under your fingers.

"If Junsu was in here he would've only been annoying and Changmin would have gotten distracted. He never shuts up, he's always asking irrelevant questions" Yunho explained kindly.

"And plus, I would've had competition, Junsu is adored by many girls" Yunho tapped your nose playfully.

"Oppa, I'm so lucky you came into my life. Nothing in life seemed good, until you came along" you smiled up at him.

Yunho looked at you and frowned.
*Omo, did I make him angry?*

"~~~~ ah, I want to break this to you gently. I'm not the type of person to believe in that stuff, we met because I went to the cafe, not because you are lucky. In this world people get what they deserve. Not because they carry around charms and stuff"

You looked down at the ground, not believing what you had just heard.
*My whole life, I have lived believing that misfortune is why my life is so bad. Now, the one person I thought was my only form of good luck tells me I deserved all this misfortune, how do I respond?*
You tried hard to swallow back the lump forming in your throat and looked up at Yunho, a small smile forming on your face as you tried to hide your pain.

"Hee Bon's waiting" he nuzzled his nose on yours and walked you into the living room, where everyone else was gathered.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

YAY! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! Sweet and sad. *sigh*
Yunho is so oblivious that he has hurt you. =(
COMMENTS!

yveT.Te:
I know aye. Silly winglin!
-
Your Changmin??? LOL JKS!
Yes he is a doctor and he saved your life.
A hug should be returned right?
-
Explained in this chapter!
Yes, he has a button nose! LOL
-
You and your JJ addiction!
LOL
-
You'll have to find out later the crazy man that took you!

JaeSu fan:
Updated
===
I hope this chapter answered your question.
Thanks for reading!

Urye:
Yes, he is very smart so I thought I would make him into a doctor. =D
Updated!
Thanks for supporting me!

D14:
HAHA! Yes, all three of them rescued you!
But there was only one Knight In Shining Armour!
HHAA! LOVE DBSK!
AJA AJA!
Thanks for reading and commenting all the time!

SweetLips_kmf09:
Yes, he saved you YAY!
Well, there is plenty of time for change, who knows something might change him... *hint hint*
I like him sweet though, because he is very cute in real life. =D
Well, you will find out the other two girls' story later.
You are lucky, you survived.

bLoOMuSiCaL:
Hey!
YAY! You made it! =D
Yes, Yoochunnie is always right!
Updated!
I hope you liked it!
- Thanks heaps for supporting me!

DBSK_iiLY:
Yes, he operated on you right there! In that meat factory!!!
HAHAHA!
Yes, he freaks out when it involves you!
. . .
I don't actually, indeed very frustrating!
. . .
It's okay, get them too me whenever!
Cool, I live in Darwin, IDK if you know where that is though. Hehehe
. . .
LOL, we're only two hours time difference!
KK!
I hope you liked this chapter!