~Gentle Kisses~

It's Got Nothing To Do With Luck (COMPLETED)
Another long chappie… sorta.
Ok when you see [blah blah] it indicates my rambling on okay. I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned it. Silly me. *Hits forehead*
Song 1: Sorrow by Park Hyo Shin
Song 2: Girlfriend by Lee Minwoo

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq6ZG5_U22g]

[Third Person POV]

The next day you and Hee Bon got up at nine o’clock and the both of you got dressed and made your way downstairs. A strong smell of waffles made both your stomachs rumble. You looked down into the living room, no one was there, there was laughter coming from the dining room so everyone must’ve gone to eat.

“They’re in the dining room” Hee Bon stated.

“Thanks for the update captain OBVIOUS!” you said teasing her.

“Race you” Hee Bon exclaimed and bolted down the rest of the steps.

“Ya! Park Hee Bon you cheater! Stop there!” you yelled running after her.

When you reached the dining room your eyes scanned the room for the face you wanted to see the most. But your heart sank when he wasn’t there.

“Oh, oppas, where is Yunho oppa?” you asked still looking around the room.

“Oh, he had to go to the warehouse today” Changmin explained with a mouthful of the waffles.

“Oppa, good morning” Hee Bon said happily as she sat next to Changmin.

Unconsciously her hand brushed up against his waist and Changmin choked, making everyone around him laugh, only Hee Bon was unaware of what had happened.

Oppa good morning, Junsu mouthed with a frown on his face. Seeing this you came over and sat next to Junsu to try and get him out of his sour mood.

“Morning oppa” you greeted him with a hug.

“Morning” Junsu grumbled picking at his waffle.

“So Junsu gets a greeting but Jae Joong hyung and I miss out?” Yoochun said with a pout as he came over with three plates of waffles.

“Oh, sorry oppa” you hugged Yoochun as he set your plate in front of you.

A little while later Jae Joong came into view and you gave him a hug as well. You all sat and ate your waffles happily, except for Junsu who sat there bitterly staring at Hee Bon.

“Junsu ah, what’s wrong? You normally eat faster than everyone else what’s up?” Jae Joong teased ruffling up Junsu’s hair.

*Curse my jealousy*

“Nothing, I’m done” Junsu got up and put his quarter eaten waffles into the sink.

After everyone had finished eating you and Hee Bon washed up and made your way outside to enjoy the fresh air. You were pushing Jae Joong and Hee Bon was clinging to Changmin like a magnet.

“I think your friend has a crush” Jae Joong whispered into your ear.

You let out a small giggle and watched the love struck Hee Bon stare up at Changmin. From a distance you could see Junsu kicking the soccer ball furiously at the goal.
*Is Junsu oppa jealous?*
You asked Yoochun to push Jae Joong and you ran off ahead to see Junsu.

“Junsu oppa!” you yelled happily, picking up the soccer ball as it rolled to your feet.

“~~~~ ah, what are you doing here?” he asked but then understood as he took in the crowd behind you.

“Oppa, here” you handed Junsu a tissue, his forehead was beaded with sweat and his face was flushed pink.

“Thanks” Junsu took it and wiped his forehead.

You turned around as everyone else finally caught up to you. Yoochun was at the back of the group on the phone and he had a serious look about it his face. You walked over to stand next to Jae Joong.

“Ya, Junsu hyung why don’t we play a game” Changmin offered.

“I’d beat you, it wouldn’t be fun” Junsu smirked.

“We’ll see. Three shots, who ever loses has to confess something to the winner” Changmin declared folding his arms across his chest.

*Then you can confess to me your love for Hee Bon and she wouldn’t have to cling to me so much*
Changmin smiled at a plan he had devised.

“Fine” Junsu agreed and went to stand at the goal post.

Changmin lined the ball up and was about to shoot when Yoochun spoke.

“This game might have to wait”

“Hyung what’s wrong?” Changmin and Junsu asked in unison.

“Yunho hyung’s warehouse was attacked… he… he’s been hurt” Yoochun said.

You let out a gasp and covered your mouth with your hand in disbelief. Hee Bon rushed over to your side and held you.

“We have to get there now and bring him back” Yoochun said.

“Jae Joong hyung can you stay here with ~~~~ ah and Hee Bon ah? Changmin ah, Junsu ah come with me” Yoochun instructed.

Yoochun took charge and you now understood that when Yunho wasn’t here Yoochun was clearly the leader. Jae Joong nodded and Hee Bon wheeled him inside as you walked behind them. Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin all jogged to Yoochun’s car and they were off in no time at all. As you got inside you slumped down onto the couch, rubbing your face with your hands.

“~~~~ ah, don’t be worried, if there was something severely wrong Yoochun would never have told you about Yunho being hurt in the first place” Jae Joong explained.

“Yeah, ~~~~ ah, don’t be all emo about it” Hee Bon said rubbing your back.

You looked up at your two friends and forced yourself to smile. You got up and began to pace back and forth in front of your two worried friends. This continued on for about forty minutes before you heard the door open. You whipped your head around to see Yoochun and Junsu holding Yunho up. Yunho’s head was down and there was blood on his white shirt.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Do6_b_RF4&NR=1]

“Yunho oppa” you said rushing over to his side

You cupped his face in your hands and only then did you see the huge gash across his brow. You let out a gasp and looked for any sign of life in Yunho.

“~~~~ ah” your name escaped his lips and you let out a sigh of relief.

“Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. His head hurts, that’s all” Changmin explained.

You watched as the three boys accompanied Yunho to the transfusion room.
*Everyone has sure been in there a lot*
You ran over to the door but Junsu blocked your way before you got in.

“Oppa…” you whined tugging at his shirt.

“You really want to see him have his forehead stitched up?” Junsu asked with a frown.

You nodded and Junsu let out a sigh, he stepped aside so that you could go in. You rushed over to Yunho’s bedside and held onto his hand.

“Oppa” you said, tracing your finger around the edge of the wound, it was deeper than you thought it was and that scared you.

“~~~~ ah, I’m fine” he said smiling up at you breathing heavily.
[Think of Dangerous Love when Yunho looked up at JJ and smiled after he got hit in the head]

“That’s good, now be quite” Yoochun said handing Changmin the thread and needle.

You watched as Yunho winced as the thread was laced through his forehead.

“Done, now he’s all better” Changmin declared.

“That was it?” you asked.

“Yeah, told you he was gonna be fine” Yoochun said winking at you.

“Oppa can you sit up?”

“Yeah, but I’m a little bit dizzy” Yunho said pinching the bridge of his nose.

“You’ll be fine then” you leant down and kissed Yunho on the cheek.

“We’ll be outside, before you two go all mushy on us” Yoochun said.

“Oh hyung I thought you liked watching that kind of stuff” Junsu joked.

Yoochun backhanded Junsu on the head and shoved him roughly outside. You laughed and then turned back to look at Yunho.

“I’m fine… really” he insisted.

You nodded and Yunho pulled you onto the bed next to him. You dangled your feet off the side of the bed and smiled at Yunho, knowing that he was okay, you felt relief wash over you. Yunho wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your bare shoulder [This was because you were wearing a tank top].

“~~~~ ah, where would be your ideal date?” the question took you off guard and you thought for a second.

“The beach” you answered.

Yunho nodded and made a mental note to himself.
*Beach…*

“What about you oppa?”

“Anywhere that you are” he answered confidently.

You let out a small giggle.
*Gosh he’s corny sometimes… but oh so cute!*

“I want to go on a date with you tomorrow” he said.

“Eh? We’ve already been?” you said.

“When was this?” he asked raising an eyebrow at you.

“The first time I came over” you said.

*At least I thought that was our first date*
Yunho let out a small laugh and pinched your cheek.

“The whole gang was there, I’d hardly call that a date ~~~~ ah” Yunho said rubbing your cheek.

“Well it was pretty cool to me” you pouted.

“Fine, well I want to go on a second date with you” he said straightening up.

“I guess that’s ok” you said mucking around.

“Good” Yunho held you tighter and whispered into your ear.

“I Love You ~~~~ ah”

His warm breath tickled your ear and you let out a giggle.

“Ya, what’s so funny, I just confessed my love to you and you’re laughing” Yunho exclaimed.

“Your breath just tickled my ear” you said still giggling.

“Like this?” Yunho asked and blew gently into your ear again.

“Stop oppa!” you screamed as he continued blowing into your ear.

You struggled with Yunho for a bit, suddenly you lost your balance and fell sideways off the bed, pulling Yunho with you. You thought you were going to bang your head on the hard floor when you landed on Yunho’s hand. You stopped laughing and looked up at Yunho. He leaned in closer to you and gently kissed your lips. You felt your heart stop beating for maybe half second and then beat furiously against your chest, you placed your hands against Yunho’s chest and you could feel that his heart was doing the same thing. He pulled away but then only to return his lips on to yours once again giving you tingles all over…

[you can imagine the rest… but only kisses nothing more.. Don’t get carried away just yet LOL]

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥